OxyShred

OxyShred

Makes me feel nauseous

I’ve been taking it now for about a week and a half and it’s helping me lose weight but it’s now starting to make me feel nauseous even after my workout and I eat something, I sometimes get sick after I eat because it makes me that nauseous

Case J.

Case J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product ☺️

After two weeks using of oxyshred (twice daily) and oxysleep combined with gym and cardio, was able to drop body fat percentage from 22% to 15.5%. Not to mention a healthy tan haha

Purchased in March 2021 at None for $60.00.

BelindaG

BelindaGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The New Oxyshred is Better

I used Oxyshred about 3 years ago and thought it was good for leaning up and gaining some energy before training sessions.
But a friend got me to try there new version and wow what a difference I have dropped some body fat but more importantly my energy during training sessions has more then doubled.

Purchased in February 2021 for $69.99.

Sez094

Sez094Sydney, NSW

product has changed!

Purchased in January 2021 for $80.00.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

disappointed

I've read somewhere that they've lost 3kgs in just a week so i thought I'd give it a try. I drink this once a day, sometimes first thing when i wake up on empty stomach, sometimes before I work out. I exercise for 30-40mins, 4-5 days a week and I'm also trying to eat healthier, no chocs or junk food. This product gives me the runs, normally go 3-4 a day. I've been taking it for 2 weeks now, and unfortunately I still haven't lost any weight and i feel like I'm even more flabbier than ever!

Purchased in December 2020 at eBay for $80.00.

katerina z.

katerina z.

dangerous for me

i took oxyshred as advised on the label im bipolar went manic psychotic was prone to dellusions as the herbs stopped my meds working but was worse than off meds i flew into rages by day 4 i was completely mental manic as hell dont use this product if u are mentally ill on meds it is safe if u are normal but any product wirh herbs will interact

Purchased in August 2019 at Nutrition Warehouse for $80.00.

bad anxiety :(

This product sounded promising but had unwanted side effects. It caused severe anxiety, chest pains, and rapid heart rate. Felt like I was going crazy and had to listen to music and play anxiety games to calm down. This never happens to me. The taste was great (strawberry) but I had no results. Not worth it sadly:(

Purchased in November 2020 for $60.00.

Mikayla

MikaylaMelbourne

It's Good For Some Energy

I use Oxyshred purely for it's caffeine, as I hate the taste of coffee. It's a great drink to have on the way to work to get me energised, but it does nothing in the way of weight loss. I've been working out daily for years, and I use fat burners on a cycle to help keep lean. I've used many different brands across the years, and I can honestly say I've seen far better results from almost every other product than I have from Oxyshred.

Oxyshred Effects Thyroid Gland Function

My Patient presented with Low TSH, using Oxyshred, for weight loss, suggested by her personal instructor at the gym. I advised her to discontinue the product for 4 weeks and recheck her thyroid. I will rewrite the review once I get the result. I seems this product comprises of some Thyroxine resembling ingredients which suppresses the Thyroid function. Please be careful when using and get your thyroid and liver enzymes level checked by your MD while in use. Thanks for reading, Your Sincere Doctor

Purchased in November 2020 at Dollar King.

steve565

steve565South East Queensland, QLD

Hardcore version not worth it

It is sad to see OxyShred’s hardcore version has worse result than the version that’s no hardcore branding. Not just do one get a smaller content of 212g (40 serves) versus 270g (60 serves), it’s results are worse. Hardcore also has the anxiousness effect with less sweating than the normal non-hardcore product. EHPLabs definitely got it wrong with the hardcore version. The OxyShred Passionfruit (non-hardcore) has the best results. LemonSherbert is the looser in the brand, use it if one wants to put on weight.

Purchased in April 2020 for $79.99.

Results in 3 days

I take in the morning on an empty stomach and before bed on an empty stomach. It helped me curb my coffee habit and drink more water throughout the day. Within three days I noticed bloating gone. Within a week I lost inches. This is with minimal exercise. No negative side affects at all with continued use and if you have no bed drive this product will help with that also,

Purchased at Amazon.ca for $70.00.

Angela

AngelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

GOOD TASTE ONLY

Jo-Anne T.Central Queensland, QLD

Great pre-workout!

This product was a saviour when it come to having the incentive to do a good workout. It kicks in pretty quickly and sustains me through a hour plus work out...even when I felt sluggish to get to the gym.
The only downside was I found it too sweet and at times this impeded the higher aerobic workouts as I sometimes felt nauseous.

Purchased in May 2019.

Kylie FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to be great, what changed?

I used this product over a year ago to get shredded for my wedding and it totally worked!

Then I purchased another tub to get shredded after the birth of my son and it's done sweet F all. Using the same diet and increased exercise and it's just not effective.

I purchased the "Kiwi Strawberry" which tastes more like dirt then Kiwi or Strawberry and does not give any of those amazing tingles you get or extra energy like other products. Come on guys I'm a new Mum and neeeeeeeeeeed that extra boost :(

Highly recommend purchasing if you like wasting your money. Plenty of better products out there

Purchased in November 2019 at Nutrition Warehouse for $74.95.

Taste

Great taste but no results

Did everything by the book as far as dieting and exercise is concerned. Tastes amazing and probably the best I’ve had, but side effects such as anxiety, anger and headspins. Gained 2kg in 2 weeks too. This time last year I lost 8kg In that time period with no supplements. Might need to go back to old habits.

Purchased in December 2019.

sammstein

sammsteinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not for me...

It sounded good, orange gummie, like orange gummy bears, sounds good right?
Doesnt really taste like anything orange to be honest, more like tropical or mango or something... But a gross version of it.
Complete waste of money, beings it tastes like garbage and it doesn't work, so you suffer the putrid taste for nothing...

Purchased in October 2019 at Fat burners only.

Slowly Getting There

I'm using Oxyshred ultra concentrated, Passionfruit flavour I believe it it. The taste isn't horrible, but its like. Repetitive. REALLY repetitive. In all honesty though, first glass felt like I drank a glass of laxatives. Id love to update this weekly.

Purchased in January 2020 for $130.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

Love this!!! Gives me an energy boost without the jittery feeling.

Purchased at Vitamin King for $80.00.

Ragneron

RagneronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Runny tummy

Been using this for a week combined with other oxyshred products. Probably not the best idea just wanted maximum results as suggested by the seller. First day was a bit rough I was jittery the whole day felt a mixture of being hangover and having overdosed on caffeine. I do my workouts five am then go to work. Again bad idea.

The results are really good. My abs look more prominent and Have been lasting longer on my workouts. Decided to put down a review because I have been diarrhoeal since I started the supplements. did not want to stop cause yes it’s effective and it’s heller expensive. Have not slept tonight been to the toilet about four times since midnight

Purchased in December 2019 for $73.65.

Chantell

ChantellPerth, WA

Made me gain weight

Has made me gain weight, only difference i have made in the month was add this to my day now i have more fullness in my face and more in my belly.
I have upped my excercise but gained more weight, how does this even happen?

Purchased in November 2019 for $75.00.