Poop City

This gives you a good boost of energy and motivation right before the gym, the only thing is it gives you mad diarrhea and you have to go to the toilet for like 15 minutes before your workout. I also find it gives me the shakes (this is with half a scoop) during lifting which is distracting and interfering. Also can feel a bit nauseous. So be prepared for mad sweaty poops and shakes. I’ll still use it cause I paid for it, but I definitely wouldn’t buy it again. I do think it’s a better preworkout alternative for maybe people wanting to try it out for the first time though
Also everyone who says it taste good is a liar i bought wild melon and it taste like chemicals lol. My friend has other flavours and says they don’t taste great either.
This is essentially an energy drink IMO

Purchased in January 2019 for $70.00.

Best way to start the morning!

I've been having Oxyshred on and off for a year now. I feel great in the mornings when I have Oxyshred, it has turned me into a morning person. It does make you regular going to the toilet, which I kind of appreciate XD. No tummy aches, no side effects (dizziness, jitters etc). Has helped me lose a few kilos consistently. Tried different flavours. Kiwi strawberry is a favorite. Passionfruit rocks too!

Highly recommend to all!

NB: people expect this product to do all the work when trying to lose weight. It doesn't work like that. You must still do your part by eating well.

Purchased in February 2018 for $65.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes

Love this! Highly recommend.

I have used many different pre workouts and I LOVE this stuff. It gives you a buzz without giving you the creepy crawlys like others do. Lots of different flavours and they all taste so good.

Purchased in March 2017 at Genesis.com.au for $60.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change

Doing what it's supposed too

It's my first time trying any fat burner so I purchased the kiwi strawberry because I lost 10kg and then went into a plateau for 3 months initially I purchased the ehplabs BCAAs because I was sore after workouts and then found out about the oxyshred..it's been a week and so far I'm impressed it's definitely suppressing my appetite and motivating me for a workout, I've only been taking about half a scoop in the morning then heading to gym..and so far with a change in my workout routine and oxyshred suppressing my hunger so I can eat less in a week I'm down 2kg!
Hopefully it continues working as I'm so close to my weight loss girl I only need another 5 to 10kg that I can't budge myself! I got it in a pack with the ehplabs L-Carntine and I have being stacking as it says that enhances results.

Purchased in March 2019 at Muscle U for $85.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes

Probably only good as a pre workout

In the first few days I lost a kilo due to pooping so much and trips to the toilet. Cramps and wind followed. At about day five my bowels were used to the product but no more weight loss even though I monitored my calorie deficit diet and exercised. The first day I took it it gave me the jitters. My body felt like it had electricity running through it. This would last until around lunch time. This happened for the first few days then nothing after. I guess my body got used to that too. Also due to the diarrhoea my period started to come early whilst I was on the pill! I realise diarrhoea can cause a pill to be less effective but didn't think it was that bad!
I stopped using this after a week since nothing was happening except bad wind. The one thing I noticed was it seemed to suppress my appetite a little in the mornings. That's about it. I used it again after a few days off and didn't notice anything. Not even a wake up from it. I will look at using it as a pre workout but that's all it might be good for. I bought it as part of a pack with another product. Save your money.

Purchased in February 2019 at Nutrition Warehouse for $95.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change

Didn't have an effect on me

I bought this product (Wild Melon flavour) based on all the reviews here. I finished the tub (took just over 2 months) but don't think it did anything for me. It did not suppress my apetite, and I was still hungry all the time. I was still able to consume it with my usual 3 cups of coffee per day (although a few reviews said not to have it with more caffeine - it just didn't have that caffeine kick that I usually get from coffee). It did not keep me "sharp" throughout the day like some others have said on here - I still got sluggish in the afternoons and either reached for another scoop or more coffee. I lift heavy twice a week (deadlift and squat), run 10k once a week, run 5k interval (sprints etc) once a week, and walk 30-60 minutes once a week. I think I'm reasonably fit, and have a healthy weight (I'm not skinny or 'athletic', so could lose a little bit more fat), and I eat clean 80% of the time. I'm hesitant to spend another $80 on a product that I'm not sure works for me?

Purchased in December 2018 at Nutrition Warehouse.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change

Rainbow candy take it or leave it

Rainbow candy has a slight hubba bubba after taste but actually tastes like some tropical Metamucil... it’s not great and it’s not bad...... def way better then the horrible pina colada but I still like all original flavours better but hey all you can do is try it. Not really sweet like the name suggests.

OxyShred FTW

Been taking it when i wake up and occasionaly as a preworkout for over a year, it definitley has lost some of its potency but its still bloody awesome.
Definitley helps with losing a bit of weight (I was semi muscular and big at 103kgs, now im must more toned and way more muscle at 98kgs), stops you from getting hungry, great if you do intermitent fasting as its only 5 cals so you can still have it in a fast and it stops you from getting hungry. Gives you morning energy (im not a morning person). Tastes great, and i mean i'm a fussy eater so thats saying something. I like it as a preworkout too as its a slower burn than proper preworkouts which i find give you heaps of energy but only for a short period of time.

Cant recommend enough. only issue is that it does lose some of its potency but thats to be expected as your body gets used to things.

Love this product

I’ve been using oxyshred for about 2 months now and love it , I have lost 23 cms from my waist , no more snacking and gives me so much more energy for my workouts . Just about to start using oxy sleep and see how it goes , highly recommend this product for anyone who wants that extra little boost!

Tastes great!

Tastes amazing and helps suppress hunger. I find that it helps boost my energy during workouts and there's a range of different flavours to choose from.

Disgusting but works

Its absolutely disgusting. Kiwi strawberry is the worst. Grapefruit is a tiny bit better but still bad. They work though. The new candy flavour might taste good but they are all hard to get down and when you get to the end of the cup little pieces are left and by that point im galcing on it because of its taste. There is a promo code that you guys can use in the photo for 5% off from fat burners only, which is definitely the cheapest place for aussies with free express shipping too.

Losing eyebrows

It helps you lose and tone which is great but the downfall you will lose your eyebrows at the same time:/

Not recommended

I have been feeling very awkward after taking this in the morning from 2 weeks . It just feel like my blood pressure arises whenever I take this and will have a heart attack anytime . Never recommend . Doesn’t feel any difference .

Works perfectly and even better with an eating plan!

I have been on Lite n Easy and mixed with some exercise, OxyShred has helped me lose 13kg in 3 months and keep on losing it! Flavour options are great and the delivery times are really quick!

Highly recommend it! Get some!!

It works!

Guys, this product really works.
I've never believed in fat burn or pre workout and this product is just the combination of both!
Definitely is part of my diet every morning pre workout. I love it.

Great for first timers!

I found this product amazing the first time I used it however after the second and third I found it didn’t have an as great effect as another product did. I had to up my dosage and still wasn’t getting the effects.

It works but has side effects for sensitive people.

Let me start off by saying i have PTSD and therefore an highly sensitive to ANYTHING that interacts with your nervous system. Coffee for eg, throws me into a panic attack followed by an entire day of extreme anxiety. I've been working out at home for a yr or so now and have been getting more toned but my diet sucked so i hadn't really lost much weight lol. This is the first supplement that i've tried.

THE CONS:
I've been taking this almost every day now for about 7 days or so and it's only made me jittery and anxious twice. And both times i'd had too much, too quickly and hadn't eaten enough calories in the day.
In these times it makes my ptsd symptoms go into overdrive:
anxious,
scared to the point where the slightest thing makes me scream and want to hide in a cupboard,
irrational in my thinking
severe heart palpitations (tho i'm about 98% sure that''s actually a result of the hidden stuff in the protein i was taking moreso than this one but i'll include it in there for people to be aware of)
physically shaking uncontrollably,
I also start to hallucinate if its really really bad...

Side effects of the actual shake and NOT ptsd were only:

My brain feels like its got 500 tabs open at the same time but also like there's static in there lol.

I described these to my hubby who takes a lot of supplements and has tried them all and he said yeah, i drank it too fast LOL. Easy fix tho. Since i've slowed down, these symptoms have never happened again.

Cost is a bit of a negative too, this stuff is expensive but you can get it on ebay with a free shaker and a free teeshirt for less than the actual supplement stores! And if you're like me, and only use a smaller amount and only once a day it should last you a good while.

PROS:
Once i DO slow down while drinking it, i am alert to the point of ptsd being almost non existent! Triggers aren't as harsh and i can think clearly without any dissociation at all. Which, for someone with a dissociative disorder as well is almost impossible! THIS STUFF WORKS! :D It helps me stay present as well as lets me multitask like 20 different things at the same time. Its just amazing, i've never EVER been had this sort of clarity. Ever. I honestly didn't even know it was possible!

Possibly because it makes you have so much energy and clarity, but hubby and i both noticed this stuff gives an instant mood boost. It can take me from irritable to happy and it keeps you in a happier, more positive uplifted mood all day. Without being euphoric and or drug like happy. Its just a genuine feeling of "yeah, i'm having a good day today! go me!" lol. There's no crash once it wears off either. You don't come crashing back down into a blithering heap of depression or rage lol.

On the energy front, it kicks in about 5-15 mins after drinking and gives me enough get up and go to work out and get all the stuff done in the day that i need to. I generally use 3/4 to a whole scoop to a full shaker (700mls) of water. and drink 1/3 when i get up and then more with lunch. If i take it any later than 2pm i have insomnia that night but again, this is a PTSD thing because my nervous system takes so so much longer to process caffein. I can have coffe at 9am and still not sleep till the next day it's that bad...But Oxyshred is different. It lets me go to bed normally at about 10pm and sleep really well.

There is no sudden drop with this one either, You don't know when it's worn off other than you may feel a little tired.

When working out with it, i have found (which is kinda scary) this product makes weight lifting easier and i can lift heavier weights for longer but there is absolutely no warning when you're about to hit failure. So when i'm home alone working out under a smith machine and my chest and arms just give out its a little scary LOL. Again tho, easy fix, i just need to work out with my hubby to spot me when i'm doing harder stuff.

I love the taste of the kiwi strawberry, in my opinion its the best one. The mango one tastes like lemon sherbert lollies to me lol but its hubbys fave. I love that these are so sweet they fill that craving for sugar without actually eating it.

RE: pooping. Hubby says it religiously makes him need to go to the loo about 15-40 mins after drinking it. And that he likes that because it makes him more regular and predictable. But i haven't noticed anything at all. No changes to my loo habits. I'm thinking this may just be a person to person thing.

I've not really noticed a decrease in appetite much in fact its really kick started my metabolism. I used to only really get hungry every 6 hrs or so. And would eat stupidly large portions of bad foods lol. Now i'm hungry every 3-4 hrs and am eating clean, pair that with working out harder and for longer and i think I've lost a few kg's already in a week. I'm also noticing better muscle definition as a result of the work too.

Overall i think i will keep taking this and see how we go. If I get any massive side effects i'll come back and note them here. For me, with the sh!t i struggle with daily, this is a god send product.

Keeping all of these things in mind, i have and do recommend it to others.

It’s OK

It’s OK, it helps with not wanting to eat.. but it doesn’t give me much energy just I guess more mentally alert which it’s meant to I think so it’s a very standard product would buy again but was horrible. Taste was pretty nice though can’t complain there

Love it

I usually take a scoop in the morning before leaving the house and it definitely keeps you more alert and focused. I love it just for that purpose but is also a good appetite suppressant too.

I love it for so many reasons

So I've just bought my fourth tub and I really love it.
No side effects: I've taken one scoop each morning on an empty stomach. It 100% has decreased my appetite and it gives me the perfect amount of extra energy. If you're getting shaky or the jitters you've obviously had too much- just decrease how much you take. Ive taken it twice some days around 8pm to workout and gone to sleep fine.

The mango was the first I tried and I liked it more and more as I went on. I'll definitely repurchase it once I go through all the flavours.

I was a TAD disappointed with the pina colada limited edition flavour, but it was still good (i mean im comparing it to a legit alcoholic pina colada which I guess isnt fair, probably because you expect a creaminess but its just watery). I do prefer mango to it but its still nice (just didnt reach expectations)

Everyone raves about the passionfruit so my expectations were very high- Its not as passionfruity as I would personally like but its still great.

Now, GUAVA, is actually so good. It doesnt even taste like a supplement but an iced drink you would enjoy by the pool (SO underated).

The product itself does what it says it will- through exercise 4-6 times a week and a healthier diet coupled with the oxyshred I've lost 8kg (17 pounds) since I started taking it (2.5 months). To keep this in perspective, I'm not going crazy with the working out or diet (I would die on chicken and broccoli alone) and I find it important to still have a brownie, whenever I want a brownie (which actually isnt too often because the oxyshred is so sweet that it really diminishes my cravings for sweet food) so it has been slow but VERY steady progress.

I love it oxyshred to bits and I really recommend it (especially the guava)

Also: I swear on my life that I'm not from a sales company or am endorsed in any way to write this. I'm an average 21 year old girl who wants to be fitter.