OxyShred

3.6

Mikayla

MikaylaMelbourne

It's Good For Some Energy

I use Oxyshred purely for it's caffeine, as I hate the taste of coffee. It's a great drink to have on the way to work to get me energised, but it does nothing in the way of weight loss. I've been working out daily for years, and I use fat burners on a cycle to help keep lean. I've used many different brands across the years, and I can honestly say I've seen far better results from almost every other product than I have from Oxyshred.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Oxyshred Effects Thyroid Gland Function

My Patient presented with Low TSH, using Oxyshred, for weight loss, suggested by her personal instructor at the gym. I advised her to discontinue the product for 4 weeks and recheck her thyroid. I will rewrite the review once I get the result. I seems this product comprises of some Thyroxine resembling ingredients which suppresses the Thyroid function. Please be careful when using and get your thyroid and liver enzymes level checked by your MD while in use. Thanks for reading, Your Sincere Doctor

Purchased in November 2020 at Dollar King.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
steve565

steve565South East Queensland, QLD

Hardcore version not worth it

It is sad to see OxyShred’s hardcore version has worse result than the version that’s no hardcore branding. Not just do one get a smaller content of 212g (40 serves) versus 270g (60 serves), it’s results are worse. Hardcore also has the anxiousness effect with less sweating than the normal non-hardcore product. EHPLabs definitely got it wrong with the hardcore version. The OxyShred Passionfruit (non-hardcore) has the best results. LemonSherbert is the looser in the brand, use it if one wants to put on weight.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$79.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Results in 3 days

I take in the morning on an empty stomach and before bed on an empty stomach. It helped me curb my coffee habit and drink more water throughout the day. Within three days I noticed bloating gone. Within a week I lost inches. This is with minimal exercise. No negative side affects at all with continued use and if you have no bed drive this product will help with that also,

Purchased at Amazon.ca for A$70.00.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Angela

AngelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

GOOD TASTE ONLY

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport
Side Effects
  • Long term physical illness

Jo-Anne T.Central Queensland, QLD

Great pre-workout!

This product was a saviour when it come to having the incentive to do a good workout. It kicks in pretty quickly and sustains me through a hour plus work out...even when I felt sluggish to get to the gym.
The only downside was I found it too sweet and at times this impeded the higher aerobic workouts as I sometimes felt nauseous.

Purchased in May 2019.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Kylie FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to be great, what changed?

I used this product over a year ago to get shredded for my wedding and it totally worked!

Then I purchased another tub to get shredded after the birth of my son and it's done sweet F all. Using the same diet and increased exercise and it's just not effective.

I purchased the "Kiwi Strawberry" which tastes more like dirt then Kiwi or Strawberry and does not give any of those amazing tingles you get or extra energy like other products. Come on guys I'm a new Mum and neeeeeeeeeeed that extra boost :(

Highly recommend purchasing if you like wasting your money. Plenty of better products out there

Purchased in November 2019 at Nutrition Warehouse for A$74.95.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change

Great taste but no results

Did everything by the book as far as dieting and exercise is concerned. Tastes amazing and probably the best I’ve had, but side effects such as anxiety, anger and headspins. Gained 2kg in 2 weeks too. This time last year I lost 8kg In that time period with no supplements. Might need to go back to old habits.

Purchased in December 2019.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
sammstein

sammsteinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not for me...

It sounded good, orange gummie, like orange gummy bears, sounds good right?
Doesnt really taste like anything orange to be honest, more like tropical or mango or something... But a gross version of it.
Complete waste of money, beings it tastes like garbage and it doesn't work, so you suffer the putrid taste for nothing...

Purchased in October 2019 at Fat burners only.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Slowly Getting There

I'm using Oxyshred ultra concentrated, Passionfruit flavour I believe it it. The taste isn't horrible, but its like. Repetitive. REALLY repetitive. In all honesty though, first glass felt like I drank a glass of laxatives. Id love to update this weekly.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$130.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Weight LostNo change

Love this!!! Gives me an energy boost without the jittery feeling.

Purchased at Vitamin King for A$80.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Ragneron

RagneronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Runny tummy

Been using this for a week combined with other oxyshred products. Probably not the best idea just wanted maximum results as suggested by the seller. First day was a bit rough I was jittery the whole day felt a mixture of being hangover and having overdosed on caffeine. I do my workouts five am then go to work. Again bad idea.

The results are really good. My abs look more prominent and Have been lasting longer on my workouts. Decided to put down a review because I have been diarrhoeal since I started the supplements. did not want to stop cause yes it’s effective and it’s heller expensive. Have not slept tonight been to the toilet about four times since midnight

Purchased in December 2019 for A$73.65.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Chantell

ChantellPerth, WA

Made me gain weight

Has made me gain weight, only difference i have made in the month was add this to my day now i have more fullness in my face and more in my belly.
I have upped my excercise but gained more weight, how does this even happen?

Purchased in November 2019 for A$75.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport

Mixed opinion...

Started off with half a scoop each day of the guava paradise ultra concentrated oxyshred, was fine to begin with and didn't have much of an appetite which was great... but then I moved onto a full scoop (which is the suggested amount) and my stomach felt so bad. I had an awful case of the runs from it. I drank it in the morning once and still felt like pooping 7 hours later! (From a full scoop in the morning) Felt really sick and had stomach pains all day. Sticking to half a scoop is a wise decision, it does work but don't over-do it and listen to your body if you feel like its starting to react to the product!!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$72.39.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Wouldn't repurchase

My biggest issue with this is the taste. I find passionfruit tastes absolutely awful I can barely get it down in the morning. Regardless I've been taking it for the last two weeks since it was rather pricey, I have taken other pre workouts in the past and compared to this I don't notice any sort of energy or "tingle" from oxyshred. I have lost 3 pounds in the last two weeks but I've also been working out and eating better. Not sure I would repurchase mainly for the awful flavour and I would be worried they all are as bad... Keep in mind also - this makes my stomach rumble so make sure you're at home when you take it. Lol

Purchased in November 2019 for A$75.00.

Oxyshred orange gummy bear

I've been having rashes and breakouts due to this supplement. Went to the doctor and got a liver test. Be careful can certain ingredients can cause liver damage. Taste was great just bad for my body!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$70.00.

Jas Sudan

Jas SudanSydney, NSW

perfect for first time

I bought this and got delivered in 2013 from USA, its amazing to take before workout and it gives to sparking tickles on body so make sure you do workout after taking this,

but recently i bought this from Australia as it available now but its not strong as it used to be and very light it is , plus i dnt thing its something you can continue for more thn a month.

Purchased in September 2019 at Supplement Warehouse for A$69.00.

Roachy

Roachy

This was not good for me at all

First day I took the suggested dose and no results but the second day I was speeding on it and the comedown left me feeling like I had a hangover, also slight cramps. I reduced to half a scoop then quarter and side effects got worse for me. Took two days to recover. The Benefits of Oxyshred were: Curbed my Appetite and took Bloating away. I felt more in control of my meal portions and eating and no hunger pangs. I was sensitive to the green bean caffeine extract which was a shame but otherwise would of been a great product because it does what it says. If you are caffeine sensitive and have anxiety be careful.

Purchased in November 2019 at Boomboy for A$70.00.

MichelleO

MichelleOSydney, NSW

Oxyshred is amazing!

I love oxyshred!! Always works for me and the only product I promote to friends!! I’ve tried most of the flavours and they’re aren’t too sickly. The product gives you the right amount of pump without the shakes.
Great for beginners!

Purchased in July 2019 at Supplement Warehouse for A$70.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

MissMarie

MissMarieSouth West, WA

I love my OxyShred

I start every day with the amazing stuff! It gives me the kick I need to jump into my workout in the morning, no matter how groggy I feel when I wake up! I don't feel overly stimmy from it and it tastes great

Purchased in June 2019 for A$130.00.