OxyShred

OxyShred

See the Best Fat Burners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MichelleO

MichelleOSydney, NSW

Oxyshred is amazing!

I love oxyshred!! Always works for me and the only product I promote to friends!! I’ve tried most of the flavours and they’re aren’t too sickly. The product gives you the right amount of pump without the shakes.
Great for beginners!

Purchased in July 2019 at Supplement Warehouse for $70.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

MissMarie

MissMarieSouth West, WA

I love my OxyShred

I start every day with the amazing stuff! It gives me the kick I need to jump into my workout in the morning, no matter how groggy I feel when I wake up! I don't feel overly stimmy from it and it tastes great

Purchased in June 2019 for $130.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Constipation for weeks!!

Tay

TayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the flavour, unsure if actually works!

Love love love Oxyshred! I love how tangy and sweet that flavouring is and it defiantly gives me a boost in energy. I have been using oxyshred on and off for over 3 years now and although I haven’t seen any dramatic weight loss changes it really does motivate me to exercise. I think the fact you’re paying $72 for a tub of this powdered gold gives you motivation enough not to waste the product if you’re not going to work out. I always take oxyshred before a workout and it really does help me focus and get through my workouts. I recommend this product, but I cannot really say whether or not you will have dramatic weight loss results with it as I have never seen them.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amino Z for $72.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Shanelle Lawrence

Shanelle LawrenceSydney, NSW

Okay fat burner - Better on the market

When I first started training 3-4 years ago I loved Oxyshred but the more you use it the quicker you are tolerant to it. I find that if I use Oxyshred for as little as 1 week daily I will no longer feel a boost from it by the 5th day.
I also have never noticed an decrease in body fat % whilst using oxyshred as it is advertised as a "Fat Burner"
I do however love the taste. There is not a single flavour that I dislike and I have pretty much tried them all.

Purchased at Vitamin King Online store for $80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Lish

LishSydney, NSW

Foul Bowel

This stuff upsets my stomach, gives me zero energy boost and tastes rather average.
I don't understand how people say it makes them jittery, i feel nothing but sore in the tummy when i have it.
Passionfruit is nice, rainbow candy was gross, and the mango.. well, thats oxypoison!

Purchased in November 2018 for $65.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostNo change

The best fat burner ever

Purchased in June 2019 for $76.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Does what it says on the tin

I've been using this item seasonally for the last 2 years. It works well as a pre workout and even better as a fat burner. I've never taken the full recommended daily dose and would suggest any person thinking of trying it would be wise to start with half a scoop.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Ishi

IshiAustralian Capital Territory

Oxyshread

I’m new to oxy shread and ive been taking it for a few weeks it give’s a great energy boost I’m taking the kiwi strawberry and it taste good for some reason i don’t have diarrhoea or anything but the weight loss part is still the same I guess nothing changed but I’ll keep taking it for a month and Post my results

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $60.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Poop City

Purchased in January 2019 for $70.00.

Courtney D

Courtney DPerth, WA

Best way to start the morning!

I've been having Oxyshred on and off for a year now. I feel great in the mornings when I have Oxyshred, it has turned me into a morning person. It does make you regular going to the toilet, which I kind of appreciate XD. No tummy aches, no side effects (dizziness, jitters etc). Has helped me lose a few kilos consistently. Tried different flavours. Kiwi strawberry is a favorite. Passionfruit rocks too!

Highly recommend to all!

NB: people expect this product to do all the work when trying to lose weight. It doesn't work like that. You must still do your part by eating well.

Purchased in February 2018 for $65.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Christie H

Christie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this! Highly recommend.

I have used many different pre workouts and I LOVE this stuff. It gives you a buzz without giving you the creepy crawlys like others do. Lots of different flavours and they all taste so good.

Purchased in March 2017 at Genesis.com.au for $60.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change

Doing what it's supposed too

Purchased in March 2019 at Muscle U for $85.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Supplement S.

Supplement S.Hunter Region, NSW

This is my favourite supplement. I have tried many but Oxyshred ticks all the boxes.

porcelina25

porcelina25QLD, 4503

Probably only good as a pre workout

Purchased in February 2019 at Nutrition Warehouse for $95.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Alma

AlmaPerth, WA

Didn't have an effect on me

Purchased in December 2018 at Nutrition Warehouse.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change

Rainbow candy take it or leave it

Rainbow candy has a slight hubba bubba after taste but actually tastes like some tropical Metamucil... it’s not great and it’s not bad...... def way better then the horrible pina colada but I still like all original flavours better but hey all you can do is try it. Not really sweet like the name suggests.

Tom

TomMelbourne

OxyShred FTW

Jess t

Jess tMelbourne

Love this product

I’ve been using oxyshred for about 2 months now and love it , I have lost 23 cms from my waist , no more snacking and gives me so much more energy for my workouts . Just about to start using oxy sleep and see how it goes , highly recommend this product for anyone who wants that extra little boost!

Nbubs1923

Nbubs1923Victoria, 3020

Tastes great!

Tastes amazing and helps suppress hunger. I find that it helps boost my energy during workouts and there's a range of different flavours to choose from.