OxyShred

OxyShred

See the Best Fat Burners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wouldn't repurchase

My biggest issue with this is the taste. I find passionfruit tastes absolutely awful I can barely get it down in the morning. Regardless I've been taking it for the last two weeks since it was rather pricey, I have taken other pre workouts in the past and compared to this I don't notice any sort of energy or "tingle" from oxyshred. I have lost 3 pounds in the last two weeks but I've also been working out and eating better. Not sure I would repurchase mainly for the awful flavour and I would be worried they all are as bad... Keep in mind also - this makes my stomach rumble so make sure you're at home when you take it. Lol

Purchased in November 2019 for $75.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Oxyshred orange gummy bear

I've been having rashes and breakouts due to this supplement. Went to the doctor and got a liver test. Be careful can certain ingredients can cause liver damage. Taste was great just bad for my body!

Purchased in April 2019 for $70.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Jas Sudan

Jas SudanSydney, NSW

perfect for first time

I bought this and got delivered in 2013 from USA, its amazing to take before workout and it gives to sparking tickles on body so make sure you do workout after taking this,

but recently i bought this from Australia as it available now but its not strong as it used to be and very light it is , plus i dnt thing its something you can continue for more thn a month.

Purchased in September 2019 at Supplement Warehouse for $69.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Roachy

Roachy

This was not good for me at all

First day I took the suggested dose and no results but the second day I was speeding on it and the comedown left me feeling like I had a hangover, also slight cramps. I reduced to half a scoop then quarter and side effects got worse for me. Took two days to recover. The Benefits of Oxyshred were: Curbed my Appetite and took Bloating away. I felt more in control of my meal portions and eating and no hunger pangs. I was sensitive to the green bean caffeine extract which was a shame but otherwise would of been a great product because it does what it says. If you are caffeine sensitive and have anxiety be careful.

Purchased in November 2019 at Boomboy for $70.00.

MichelleO

MichelleOSydney, NSW

Oxyshred is amazing!

I love oxyshred!! Always works for me and the only product I promote to friends!! I’ve tried most of the flavours and they’re aren’t too sickly. The product gives you the right amount of pump without the shakes.
Great for beginners!

Purchased in July 2019 at Supplement Warehouse for $70.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

MissMarie

MissMarieSouth West, WA

I love my OxyShred

I start every day with the amazing stuff! It gives me the kick I need to jump into my workout in the morning, no matter how groggy I feel when I wake up! I don't feel overly stimmy from it and it tastes great

Purchased in June 2019 for $130.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Constipation for weeks!!

Tay

TayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the flavour, unsure if actually works!

Love love love Oxyshred! I love how tangy and sweet that flavouring is and it defiantly gives me a boost in energy. I have been using oxyshred on and off for over 3 years now and although I haven’t seen any dramatic weight loss changes it really does motivate me to exercise. I think the fact you’re paying $72 for a tub of this powdered gold gives you motivation enough not to waste the product if you’re not going to work out. I always take oxyshred before a workout and it really does help me focus and get through my workouts. I recommend this product, but I cannot really say whether or not you will have dramatic weight loss results with it as I have never seen them.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amino Z for $72.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Shanelle Lawrence

Shanelle LawrenceSydney, NSW

Okay fat burner - Better on the market

When I first started training 3-4 years ago I loved Oxyshred but the more you use it the quicker you are tolerant to it. I find that if I use Oxyshred for as little as 1 week daily I will no longer feel a boost from it by the 5th day.
I also have never noticed an decrease in body fat % whilst using oxyshred as it is advertised as a "Fat Burner"
I do however love the taste. There is not a single flavour that I dislike and I have pretty much tried them all.

Purchased at Vitamin King Online store for $80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Lish

LishSydney, NSW

Foul Bowel

This stuff upsets my stomach, gives me zero energy boost and tastes rather average.
I don't understand how people say it makes them jittery, i feel nothing but sore in the tummy when i have it.
Passionfruit is nice, rainbow candy was gross, and the mango.. well, thats oxypoison!

Purchased in November 2018 for $65.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostNo change

The best fat burner ever

Purchased in June 2019 for $76.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Does what it says on the tin

I've been using this item seasonally for the last 2 years. It works well as a pre workout and even better as a fat burner. I've never taken the full recommended daily dose and would suggest any person thinking of trying it would be wise to start with half a scoop.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Ishi

IshiAustralian Capital Territory

Oxyshread

I’m new to oxy shread and ive been taking it for a few weeks it give’s a great energy boost I’m taking the kiwi strawberry and it taste good for some reason i don’t have diarrhoea or anything but the weight loss part is still the same I guess nothing changed but I’ll keep taking it for a month and Post my results

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $60.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Poop City

Purchased in January 2019 for $70.00.

Courtney D

Courtney DPerth, WA

Best way to start the morning!

I've been having Oxyshred on and off for a year now. I feel great in the mornings when I have Oxyshred, it has turned me into a morning person. It does make you regular going to the toilet, which I kind of appreciate XD. No tummy aches, no side effects (dizziness, jitters etc). Has helped me lose a few kilos consistently. Tried different flavours. Kiwi strawberry is a favorite. Passionfruit rocks too!

Highly recommend to all!

NB: people expect this product to do all the work when trying to lose weight. It doesn't work like that. You must still do your part by eating well.

Purchased in February 2018 for $65.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Christie H

Christie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this! Highly recommend.

I have used many different pre workouts and I LOVE this stuff. It gives you a buzz without giving you the creepy crawlys like others do. Lots of different flavours and they all taste so good.

Purchased in March 2017 at Genesis.com.au for $60.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change

Doing what it's supposed too

Purchased in March 2019 at Muscle U for $85.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Supplement S.

Supplement S.Hunter Region, NSW

This is my favourite supplement. I have tried many but Oxyshred ticks all the boxes.

porcelina25

porcelina25QLD, 4503

Probably only good as a pre workout

Purchased in February 2019 at Nutrition Warehouse for $95.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Alma

AlmaPerth, WA

Didn't have an effect on me

Purchased in December 2018 at Nutrition Warehouse.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting