OxyShred

See the Best Fat Burners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Constipation for weeks!!

I'm not sure what it is I'm doing.. but taking oxyshred really hurt my stomach and it's doing the same for my boyfriend.
I had oxyshred for about 4 months now and I stopped drinking it... it's been 3 months since I've stopped taking oxyshred because my first week, I noticed that my stomach was cramping up (of course I thought -beginning of the month= menstrual period- I was wrong). I didn't think any of it at the time but during my 2nd week of using it, my stomach got worse and I barely went to the bathroom it was more pee than... pooping....I thought maybe I had eaten something bad?
My 3rd week, I was literally crying from just pain in my stomach. I knew it was my bowel because I hadnt been able to properly use the bathroom for days! I went to the doctors, and got prescribed pills to go to the bathroom. I stopped working out and stopped drinking oxyshred and I eventually went back to normal.. and that's when I thought, why was I so bad before? And I kept questioning if it was oxyshred the whole time or was it just me?
Anywho, 3 months I hadnt used oxyshred, BUT now my boyfriend just bought one, and he's been complaining that HIS stomach hurts for a whole week now...
I guess our bodies work in different ways, if it works for you -great! But I would recommend asking a doctor before using oxyshred.

Weight LostNo change

Love the flavour, unsure if actually works!

Love love love Oxyshred! I love how tangy and sweet that flavouring is and it defiantly gives me a boost in energy. I have been using oxyshred on and off for over 3 years now and although I haven’t seen any dramatic weight loss changes it really does motivate me to exercise. I think the fact you’re paying $72 for a tub of this powdered gold gives you motivation enough not to waste the product if you’re not going to work out. I always take oxyshred before a workout and it really does help me focus and get through my workouts. I recommend this product, but I cannot really say whether or not you will have dramatic weight loss results with it as I have never seen them.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amino Z for $72.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Okay fat burner - Better on the market

When I first started training 3-4 years ago I loved Oxyshred but the more you use it the quicker you are tolerant to it. I find that if I use Oxyshred for as little as 1 week daily I will no longer feel a boost from it by the 5th day.
I also have never noticed an decrease in body fat % whilst using oxyshred as it is advertised as a "Fat Burner"
I do however love the taste. There is not a single flavour that I dislike and I have pretty much tried them all.

Purchased at Vitamin King Online store for $80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Foul Bowel

This stuff upsets my stomach, gives me zero energy boost and tastes rather average.
I don't understand how people say it makes them jittery, i feel nothing but sore in the tummy when i have it.
Passionfruit is nice, rainbow candy was gross, and the mango.. well, thats oxypoison!

Purchased in November 2018 for $65.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostNo change

The best fat burner ever

I love this stuff so much im almost a month into using this and it does what it says. Im losing fat and gaining muscle from all the working out and this on top of it is just extremely helpful. I wasn't sure how well it would work but my abs are really coming through im losing fat off of my back, my hips, arms, and especially my stomach just from everywhere. I can fit in my old belt again when before i couldn't i can fit to the second notch in it! After i had my daughter i kept my shape but after awhile started gaining fat and now im losing it all. It gives me a good boost of energy which i could never stay on track before because i didn't have the energy but this gives me that and i don't feel jittery or too hyper. It's perfect if you wanna lose fat and enjoy the process. I love it and ill come back and update this review in a few months.

Purchased in June 2019 for $76.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

Does what it says on the tin

I've been using this item seasonally for the last 2 years. It works well as a pre workout and even better as a fat burner. I've never taken the full recommended daily dose and would suggest any person thinking of trying it would be wise to start with half a scoop.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Oxyshread

I’m new to oxy shread and ive been taking it for a few weeks it give’s a great energy boost I’m taking the kiwi strawberry and it taste good for some reason i don’t have diarrhoea or anything but the weight loss part is still the same I guess nothing changed but I’ll keep taking it for a month and Post my results

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $60.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Poop City

This gives you a good boost of energy and motivation right before the gym, the only thing is it gives you mad diarrhea and you have to go to the toilet for like 15 minutes before your workout. I also find it gives me the shakes (this is with half a scoop) during lifting which is distracting and interfering. Also can feel a bit nauseous. So be prepared for mad sweaty poops and shakes. I’ll still use it cause I paid for it, but I definitely wouldn’t buy it again. I do think it’s a better preworkout alternative for maybe people wanting to try it out for the first time though
Also everyone who says it taste good is a liar i bought wild melon and it taste like chemicals lol. My friend has other flavours and says they don’t taste great either.
This is essentially an energy drink IMO

Purchased in January 2019 for $70.00.

Best way to start the morning!

I've been having Oxyshred on and off for a year now. I feel great in the mornings when I have Oxyshred, it has turned me into a morning person. It does make you regular going to the toilet, which I kind of appreciate XD. No tummy aches, no side effects (dizziness, jitters etc). Has helped me lose a few kilos consistently. Tried different flavours. Kiwi strawberry is a favorite. Passionfruit rocks too!

Highly recommend to all!

NB: people expect this product to do all the work when trying to lose weight. It doesn't work like that. You must still do your part by eating well.

Purchased in February 2018 for $65.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes

Love this! Highly recommend.

I have used many different pre workouts and I LOVE this stuff. It gives you a buzz without giving you the creepy crawlys like others do. Lots of different flavours and they all taste so good.

Purchased in March 2017 at Genesis.com.au for $60.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change

Doing what it's supposed too

It's my first time trying any fat burner so I purchased the kiwi strawberry because I lost 10kg and then went into a plateau for 3 months initially I purchased the ehplabs BCAAs because I was sore after workouts and then found out about the oxyshred..it's been a week and so far I'm impressed it's definitely suppressing my appetite and motivating me for a workout, I've only been taking about half a scoop in the morning then heading to gym..and so far with a change in my workout routine and oxyshred suppressing my hunger so I can eat less in a week I'm down 2kg!
Hopefully it continues working as I'm so close to my weight loss girl I only need another 5 to 10kg that I can't budge myself! I got it in a pack with the ehplabs L-Carntine and I have being stacking as it says that enhances results.

Purchased in March 2019 at Muscle U for $85.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes

This is my favourite supplement. I have tried many but Oxyshred ticks all the boxes.

Oxyshred is really well known for its thermogenic, stimulants which will increase your energy and fat burning from your thermogenic to boost your metabolism.

The Ingredients are super incredible – you’ll get loads of focus from the l-Tyrosine as well – which will increase your energy and increase your focus, it will also increase your all round performance as well – performance in the gym, going for a walk in the afternoon or just on a day-to-day basis.

Raspberry Ketones – That are high in antioxidants and have great fat burning properties as well.

Caffeine – Helps thermogenesis as well, helps increase metabolic rate, which helps increase calorie burning and energy.

HOW GOOD DOES OXYSHRED TASTE?
AMAZING!!!
Oxyshred is honestly one of the best tasting fat burners that I’ve personally ever tried.

Probably only good as a pre workout

In the first few days I lost a kilo due to pooping so much and trips to the toilet. Cramps and wind followed. At about day five my bowels were used to the product but no more weight loss even though I monitored my calorie deficit diet and exercised. The first day I took it it gave me the jitters. My body felt like it had electricity running through it. This would last until around lunch time. This happened for the first few days then nothing after. I guess my body got used to that too. Also due to the diarrhoea my period started to come early whilst I was on the pill! I realise diarrhoea can cause a pill to be less effective but didn't think it was that bad!
I stopped using this after a week since nothing was happening except bad wind. The one thing I noticed was it seemed to suppress my appetite a little in the mornings. That's about it. I used it again after a few days off and didn't notice anything. Not even a wake up from it. I will look at using it as a pre workout but that's all it might be good for. I bought it as part of a pack with another product. Save your money.

Purchased in February 2019 at Nutrition Warehouse for $95.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change

Didn't have an effect on me

I bought this product (Wild Melon flavour) based on all the reviews here. I finished the tub (took just over 2 months) but don't think it did anything for me. It did not suppress my apetite, and I was still hungry all the time. I was still able to consume it with my usual 3 cups of coffee per day (although a few reviews said not to have it with more caffeine - it just didn't have that caffeine kick that I usually get from coffee). It did not keep me "sharp" throughout the day like some others have said on here - I still got sluggish in the afternoons and either reached for another scoop or more coffee. I lift heavy twice a week (deadlift and squat), run 10k once a week, run 5k interval (sprints etc) once a week, and walk 30-60 minutes once a week. I think I'm reasonably fit, and have a healthy weight (I'm not skinny or 'athletic', so could lose a little bit more fat), and I eat clean 80% of the time. I'm hesitant to spend another $80 on a product that I'm not sure works for me?

Purchased in December 2018 at Nutrition Warehouse.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change

Rainbow candy take it or leave it

Rainbow candy has a slight hubba bubba after taste but actually tastes like some tropical Metamucil... it’s not great and it’s not bad...... def way better then the horrible pina colada but I still like all original flavours better but hey all you can do is try it. Not really sweet like the name suggests.

OxyShred FTW

Been taking it when i wake up and occasionaly as a preworkout for over a year, it definitley has lost some of its potency but its still bloody awesome.
Definitley helps with losing a bit of weight (I was semi muscular and big at 103kgs, now im must more toned and way more muscle at 98kgs), stops you from getting hungry, great if you do intermitent fasting as its only 5 cals so you can still have it in a fast and it stops you from getting hungry. Gives you morning energy (im not a morning person). Tastes great, and i mean i'm a fussy eater so thats saying something. I like it as a preworkout too as its a slower burn than proper preworkouts which i find give you heaps of energy but only for a short period of time.

Cant recommend enough. only issue is that it does lose some of its potency but thats to be expected as your body gets used to things.

Love this product

I’ve been using oxyshred for about 2 months now and love it , I have lost 23 cms from my waist , no more snacking and gives me so much more energy for my workouts . Just about to start using oxy sleep and see how it goes , highly recommend this product for anyone who wants that extra little boost!

Tastes great!

Tastes amazing and helps suppress hunger. I find that it helps boost my energy during workouts and there's a range of different flavours to choose from.

Disgusting but works

Its absolutely disgusting. Kiwi strawberry is the worst. Grapefruit is a tiny bit better but still bad. They work though. The new candy flavour might taste good but they are all hard to get down and when you get to the end of the cup little pieces are left and by that point im galcing on it because of its taste. There is a promo code that you guys can use in the photo for 5% off from fat burners only, which is definitely the cheapest place for aussies with free express shipping too.

Losing eyebrows

It helps you lose and tone which is great but the downfall you will lose your eyebrows at the same time:/