Ozito 750W Electric Pole Pruner EPP-750

Ozito 750W Electric Pole Pruner EPP-750

MPN: EPP-750
See the Best Garden Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ozito? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Excellent, BUT

The saw works extremely well. However, the oil feed isn't gravity fed like the store told me, it's a gear driven pump which is good, but the chain will run dry for much too long on the very first time you use it, waiting for the oil line to slowly fill with oil and start lubricating. I would recommend you fill the oil and run the motor BEFORE fitting the chain, until you see the oil coming out the feed hole, then fit the chain. That way you won't wear out a big chunk of chain life in the first 5 minutes or so of use.

Purchased in April 2021 for $95.00.

Alexander
    AlexanderNortheast, VIC

better than expected

I use this this with a 1kw generator and a long cord on the farm. for $110 plus $13 for the oil I expected little. Chewed through everything except the old couch when it got jammed full of fluff. cleaned and ready again. A bit difficult to lift high due to heavy head unit but I can not use a ladder anymore because of balance issues. I am 66 and I can still manage this
    Happy customer