Ozito Power X Change PXLMTK-3182

• Battery Life
Jun Tuazon
Jun TuazonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Battery Problem?

Bought this mower from Bunnings June 2020, being winter I only need to mow once a month up until when summer came and the grass growing very quick. The mower now will only run for about 15 minutes then it will stop, one of the batteries is blinking red. I am hoping I can get a replacement battery or the whole mower since it is still under warranty.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Cards Master
Cards MasterSydney, NSW

Very good performance so far

I have been using this lawn mower purchased from bunnings for sometime now.
I was initially worried if it would be powerful enough and whether it will run out of battery too soon.
But it is as good as any petrol based mowers and I am happy with it.
I have even used it on my overgrown lawn without issues.

Once when I transported it during I moved between houses, I had to remove its handle. At the new place it wont start so initially I panicked but later on found that the switch's electrical connection comes through the handle so need to get the handle assembled properly.

Like any other mowers, if it gets stuck - just need to push the grass mush out of it using a stick.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

EmtedeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick Neat cut

the Ozito PXC-2 lawn mower does a really clean job very quickly, its easy to use and chops down quite long grass even 10cms without a problem. If the grass is really long I will cut on the highest setting to get the grass down to say 5cms and then a final cut as short as i want. The cuttings are neat and can be put straight into the compost bin. The dual batteries charge very quickly but I only need to cut the grass once a week and its easy to check the battery charge level before starting work to make sure there's enough power to complete the job

Battery Lawn Mowers

Find out how Ozito Power X Change PXLMTK-3182 compares to other Battery Lawn Mowers

Kay w.
Kay w.asked

How much

Robert Noorbergen
Robert Noorbergen

$349 @ Bunnings

M J F
M J Fasked

Does it have a hard plastic catcher or a mesh / collapsible catcher or both , and what colours does this lawn mower come in

Emtedee

Its a mesh / collapsible catcher with a solid top. It attaches securely behind the mower and has an ingenious device on it to show when the catcher is full. I think the only colour is red with some black trim

CategoryBattery Lawn Mowers