Ozito PXC 2 X 18V Brushless Steel Deck Lawn Mower Kit PXBSDMK-3182

• Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Battery Life
Walter

WalterSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the best mower I have ever had. Design features are a cut above all others. Robust, lightweight, maintenance fee

Very easy, all lawn grasses, battery change no problem. Best catcher design. So light, Best for 78 yr old! Congratulations on best lawn mower. Maintenance free, easy to clean. Proud owner.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Wet / Damp Grass Performance

BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

adequate for normal lawn, plenty of power, excellent battery capacity. very pleased. Robust.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Product is used Occasionally

OzReviewSydney, NSW

Simple to use at a great price

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$349.00.

Battery Lawn Mowers

Find out how Ozito PXC 2 X 18V Brushless Steel Deck Lawn Mower Kit PXBSDMK-3182 compares to other Battery Lawn Mowers

Joel G.South East Queensland, QLD

Kills my old Ryobi

I went to this after my 36v Ryobi mower battery died. I am very impressed with how it stacks up. For starters, it actually catch and holds grass. The Ryobi had me stopping every couple of minutes to push the grass back in the catcher. The steel deck ozito cuts and catchers way better.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$449.00.

Wet / Damp Grass Performance
billv53

billv53

Good mower let down by one major flaw

David P.

David P.asked

does this model mulch as well as catch

OzReview

No sir, I do believe older models had a plug you
if if could purchase but the guy at bunnings said he couldnt find any info on it. If you want the mulch function i would suggest tge ryobi 36v

Brian

no, it does not mulch. Also there is no side throw chute.But I am very happy with it.

Mcatear Patrick

Mcatear Patrickasked

How to order or where is dealers

Joel G.

Bunnings. Ozito is a Bunnings brand.

OzReview

I got mine from Bunnings, I just checked their website and it seems they no longer stock it or maybe there is a new model incoming.

Here is a link for a similar mower:

This is from the Ozito website, if you can't find this specific one at your local Bunnings, try calling Ozito directly to enquire:

Brian

Bunnings, but there is no stock left at my local store

Geoffasked

Are the wheels fitted with ball bearings and do you get battery’s and a charger. Again, where can you buy the PXC 2 x 18v model?

OzReview

A charger and 2 batteries are included. From memory there were no bearings in the wheels. I got mine from Bunnings.

Brian

sleeve bearings, and for a domestic mower that's probably adequate. Bunnings $350, reduced from $450, and maybe this special is now finished, I dunno. Batteries included, 3 aH x 2 . Motor is 36 volts. One charge mows my average, medium lawns with a bit of charge to spare.

Geoff

thank you for your answers and help. I think I will talk to Bunnings and see what I can do as I like the look of this mower and most of my tools are Ozito anyway