Ozito PXCLES-018

Ozito PXCLES-018

• Product is used
  • Safety

Great tool.

Purchased in June 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is usedWeekly
Grass TypeShort grass, Tall grass and Thick, heavy grass or weeds

ShaxpierSydney, NSW

Bought For Lawn Edging Next To Paths

Some edges that I never seem to get to that were just looking very messy.

I wanted a quick fix and this thing was a knife through butter in June in Sydney with the soil slightly damp. Blade looks simple and easy to sharpen when the time comes for that but they are sub $15 to just replace anyway. I only used the highest setting as that was enough for what I was looking for.

IMO easy from start to finish with not even a cord to worry about and the normally nuisance and time-consuming job I never really bother with was all done in basically one quick pass.

3AH battery on it and for the 25metres or so I had to do I hardly dented it.

Don Hasked

Does the Ozito PXCLES-018 have metal blade? I am not interested in a line Whipper Snippers and it must be Battery powered

Shaxpier

Per my photos it's a metal blade and cordless..............Lawn edger.

Don H

Thanks very much for your reply.

I think I have mistaken the Ozito Ident Number I used. I am not looking for a Lawn Edger. I want an Ozito Brand Whipper Snipper which is battery powered and has blades (Not a plastic cord line)

DKT

I believe you’re thinking of the PXCLTK-218.

I have had this unit and it’s not great if I’m honest. I had a lot of issues with the blades and the power switch. It’s still sort of going however I purchased the 36v line trimmer and haven’t looked back.