2Ozito PXIDS-300

73%18%9%

Leo
LeoSydney, NSW24 posts

Great build & Price

Comfortable enough to hold. Build quality is good for the price with quality plastic and usable switches. Can toss it around without worrying its going to break. Spent a few dollars more for the 180nm torque over the cheaper 140nm. Motor does not sound like it has much grunt but delivers what I throw at it. Battery last well and I have got 3 years out of my previous ozito batteries with care & unplug from unit when not in use. Will stick with this product while it is offering decent quality and performance at a great price backed with a 5yr warrant, its a no brainer...Throw it away & grab another one.. Show details
Johnyhondavfr
JohnyhondavfrHobart40 posts

brilliant 5 star

bought this rattle gun because I'm sick and tired of ratcheting nuts and bolts all the time most impressed managed to to rattle of a 24mm wheel nut on a motor bike and I was swinging on a 3ft leverage bar and couldn't get it myself took about 2 seconds of rattling and bang it was off well worth the coin only thing is I wish I had 2 batteries it seems to run them down pretty quick but nothing a quick charge cant fix Show details
Andrew1964
Andrew1964AU28 posts
Mr EdSouthern and Hills, SA3 posts

Seenie
Seenie

Fencer using a good 300 tech screws a day

So far first day, 300 screws on a 2/ah battery. Had 2/3 lights of charge left. I can screw as fast as the dewalt,Hitachi and AEG I used prior but costs much less. Power is as good, quality is almost on par I guess I will write another review after winter and give it a review on durability but its dam good for a cheap butt drill. Try it you might be surprised.

Phil777
Phil777Perth27 posts

Ozito can be hit / miss this is a HIT

My ozito saw bench didn't last long at all, but this impact driver is fantastic!! It's well balanced and feels great in the hand. Control is also excellent with plenty of grunt for most jobs. All this and a 5 year warranty!!! Fire this price and usability you cannot go past it.

Trumpy
TrumpyAdelaide5 posts

Excellent driver in 3 pc kit

After getting recommended of purchasing a 18v 3pc kit i am impressed. I had a ozito cordless drill prior and found the battery below standard. Upon using drill / driver / blower i am very pleased and the power of the driver is equilavent to most. I am impressed with all tools highly and would absolutely recommend this driver and purchasing all three for $200 its reachable product for all.

DKT
DKT61 posts

Good tool for price

My milwaukee 12v outperforms this.

That being said it cost a lot more. It feels like the impact driver is dialed down to save the tool from operator abuse. My guess is the demographic that would be purchasing this brand of tool would be doing smaller jobs and not need anything more heavy duty. Also restricting the tool will serve to reduce the failure rate when said demographic causes failure due to their ignorance.

This tool has been in non stop use all day by a 13yo girl to drive various screws and coach bolts into timber. The drill was also used for piloting and counter sinking. Both have been absolutely fantastic and have not failed in the heat yet. Keen to see how long they will last.

Ian3 posts

Does the job, value for money

Great impact driver that's part of the power x change range! Drives screws, bolts quickly with plenty of torque,especially larger screws (over 50mm?) Works great with self drilling screws. Perfect impact driver for handyman /diy. Looking for more projects to work out its potential!

Only bad point is that the hex bit inserted will wobble/loose, can be moved forward and back a few mm, but bit won't fall out. Doesn't affect it's performance!

Ps: impact driver is different from a drill and does the job much better/faster for fastening applications.

bonkers
bonkersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

The one I bought had excessive run-out (wobble)

I bought one from Bunnings because it's cheap and made by Einhell so I thought maybe it's decent quality. I tried it out at home and it had excessive wobbling when spinning aka run-out. Otherwise it seems pretty decent, so maybe I got unlucky. If you decide to buy one, I highly recommend you test it in store first. I ended up getting a refund and buying Bosch for more money.

Sash
Sash18 posts

Torque rating highly overrated, no even half!

So i purchased the Ozito power x-change impact driver after looking at the specifications and finding out the device puts out 150Nm apparently. I purchased it to mainly assist in loosening bolt and such when working on my car with my main want is taking the wheel lug nuts off easily. Well the 150Nm isnt up to the task. I measured the force required and its about 90Nm to undo, and then i do the nuts back up at about the 90Nm mark. This device being rating 150Nm, cant undo them. It is my first impact driver but i must say very inaccurate specifications. This is actually an Einhell product from europe with ozito re branding it. Waiting for bunnings/ozito to bring over the hammer drill in the range that shares the same battery.