Performer 12V Cordless Drill

Performer 12V Cordless Drill

See the Best Drills in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Performer 12V Cordless Drill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Josh
    JoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

18v performer drill

Used for 6 years and done lots of DIY project ,came long way ,only recently battery start draining quickly as i put hard work on it, i guess it will happen with any thing after so many years. All together its an excellent product.

Purchased in March 2013 at Kmart for $29.

dobbieb
    dobbiebRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Mine is different

I bought mine from Big W and it is identical to a Makita, blue colour and all as well as the item code number. I believe it probably came from Masters as a way of getting rid of the Masters stock and for $59.00 I'm laughing. Goes like a dream. There were other items available such as a blower.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Michael
    Michael

Perfect handy home use drill

I bought mine about 4 years ago and haven't treated it with any respect whatsoever. I have overcharged the battery, dropped it and generally treated it like a $20 bit of trash and the drill has bounced back every time. Only now after 4 years has the battery started to use charge more quickly so I will be going back to Kmart and buying another soon. The price has skyrocketed to $22 ! This drill is way better than the price would suggest. If you want a tool that will just do the job and pay for itself over and over, I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Date PurchasedJan 2013
    jackie12NSW, 2000

Worth the money I paid, for sure. Pretty happy with it.

jackie12

Been nearly 3 months now. The first drill still going strong and the battery has been charged only 4 times. Unbelievable for a low branded drill.

Drills

Find out how Performer 12V Cordless Drill compares to other Drills

Anthony Joseph Newcombe
    Anthony Joseph Newcombeasked

Please send me the price

trevor
    trevorasked

looking for battery joz-zgo-10c-12v for old performer

Johnny A.asked

I need the battery only for this model for the 12V (code:JOZ-ZG16-120 d.c.1200mAh Ni-Cd
    and
    for the 18V (code:JOB-ZG318 d.c.1200mAh Ni-Cd
    Let me know include the price of each if you have.

Johnny A.

I was asking the product above, but untill now ( 3 months waiting ) nothing answer for that. Can I still have the answer?

apollo.bai
    apollo.bai

I have two batteries 12V (code:JOZ-ZG16-120 d.c.1200mAh Ni-Cd). Do you have an additional charge for this battery? Maybe we can swap them. Cheers.

Johnny A.

I need one only. How to get it?

See all Performer 12V Cordless Drill questions