Performer 12V Cordless Drill

Performer 12V Cordless Drill

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

18v performer drill

Used for 6 years and done lots of DIY project ,came long way ,only recently battery start draining quickly as i put hard work on it, i guess it will happen with any thing after so many years. All together its an excellent product.

Purchased in March 2013 at Kmart for A$29.00.

dobbieb

dobbiebAU

Mine is different

I bought mine from Big W and it is identical to a Makita, blue colour and all as well as the item code number. I believe it probably came from Masters as a way of getting rid of the Masters stock and for $59.00 I'm laughing. Goes like a dream. There were other items available such as a blower.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Michael

Michael

Perfect handy home use drill

I bought mine about 4 years ago and haven't treated it with any respect whatsoever. I have overcharged the battery, dropped it and generally treated it like a $20 bit of trash and the drill has bounced back every time. Only now after 4 years has the battery started to use charge more quickly so I will be going back to Kmart and buying another soon. The price has skyrocketed to $22 ! This drill is way better than the price would suggest. If you want a tool that will just do the job and pay for itself over and over, I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Drills

Find out how Performer 12V Cordless Drill compares to other Drills

jackie12NSW, 2000

Worth the money I paid, for sure. Pretty happy with it.

jackie12

Been nearly 3 months now. The first drill still going strong and the battery has been charged only 4 times. Unbelievable for a low branded drill.

Cheryl T.

Cheryl T.asked

Hi there I have a performer 18v cordless drill ..I need to buy a new charging unit for my battery...can you tell me where I can buy them please .
Cheers Cheryl Taylor

Joe S.

Hi I use another one from a rechargeable flouro light with the same connector as long as the red AND green light come on you are on your way. Don't over charge the battery as it says in the instructions 3-5 hours only. The green light never turns off when charged even though green means its charging....? Red means power is there

Joe S.

My mistake you said charging unit not charger cant help as I need a battery for the 18V....maybe a chinese web site is the go

Joe S.asked

My charger packed in so I use another one from a rechargeable flouro light with the same connector even though the 18V battery is just about flat now. I purchased a complete 12v drill and this seems fine with the alternate charger as it turned out that 12v charger was no good not the 12v battery. Bit of an ongoing issue seems. So: can I buy a battery for the Performer 18v drill? Seems not

Joe S.

Seems cash converters or gumtree could be the only location

bobm