Performer 12V Cordless Drill

Performer 12V Cordless Drill

JoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

18v performer drill

Used for 6 years and done lots of DIY project ,came long way ,only recently battery start draining quickly as i put hard work on it, i guess it will happen with any thing after so many years. All together its an excellent product.

Purchased in March 2013 at Kmart for $29.00.

dobbieb

dobbiebAU

Mine is different

I bought mine from Big W and it is identical to a Makita, blue colour and all as well as the item code number. I believe it probably came from Masters as a way of getting rid of the Masters stock and for $59.00 I'm laughing. Goes like a dream. There were other items available such as a blower.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Michael

Perfect handy home use drill

I bought mine about 4 years ago and haven't treated it with any respect whatsoever. I have overcharged the battery, dropped it and generally treated it like a $20 bit of trash and the drill has bounced back every time. Only now after 4 years has the battery started to use charge more quickly so I will be going back to Kmart and buying another soon. The price has skyrocketed to $22 ! This drill is way better than the price would suggest. If you want a tool that will just do the job and pay for itself over and over, I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Drills

Find out how Performer 12V Cordless Drill compares to other Drills

jackie12NSW, 2000

Worth the money I paid, for sure. Pretty happy with it.

jackie12

Been nearly 3 months now. The first drill still going strong and the battery has been charged only 4 times. Unbelievable for a low branded drill.