Performer 12V Cordless Drill

Performer 12V Cordless Drill

See the Best Drills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

18v performer drill

Used for 6 years and done lots of DIY project ,came long way ,only recently battery start draining quickly as i put hard work on it, i guess it will happen with any thing after so many years. All together its an excellent product.

Purchased in March 2013 at Kmart for $29.00.

dobbieb

dobbiebAU

Mine is different

I bought mine from Big W and it is identical to a Makita, blue colour and all as well as the item code number. I believe it probably came from Masters as a way of getting rid of the Masters stock and for $59.00 I'm laughing. Goes like a dream. There were other items available such as a blower.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Michael

Perfect handy home use drill

I bought mine about 4 years ago and haven't treated it with any respect whatsoever. I have overcharged the battery, dropped it and generally treated it like a $20 bit of trash and the drill has bounced back every time. Only now after 4 years has the battery started to use charge more quickly so I will be going back to Kmart and buying another soon. The price has skyrocketed to $22 ! This drill is way better than the price would suggest. If you want a tool that will just do the job and pay for itself over and over, I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

jackie12NSW, 2000

Worth the money I paid, for sure. Pretty happy with it.

jackie12

Been nearly 3 months now. The first drill still going strong and the battery has been charged only 4 times. Unbelievable for a low branded drill.

Robert C.

Robert C.asked

how is it charged 18V Performer cordless drill

Michael

I have a 12V one which has a removable battery that plugs into a charger which was supplied in the package. I didn't even know there was a Performer 18V drill.

Carol F.

Carol F.asked

Where do i get a replacement battery from

Michael

You can't. When I needed one I had to buy a new drill. My local Kmart doesn't even stock the drill any more.

Sue S.

Sue S.asked

How to put drill in reverse