Ozito SNG-2050

3.2

Gavin.B
    Gavin.B

Very good for the price

While it was a little under powered to drive the staples into my hardwood joists, they went in far enough to hold underfloor insulation in place. Anyone going to get one needs to make sure they get the T50 staples. Bunnings didn't have any when I bought the stapler so I bought some from a hardware store across the road. 5000 staples were close to the same price as the stapler but they worked very well so worth it. So it did the job I needed it to do very well.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $39.00.

catchiqui
    catchiqui

Two so far... both rubbish

The first one wouldn’t work so was replaced under warranty late late year ... just opened the new one now to upholster some chairs and it won’t even turn on .. absolute rubbish ... taking it back to Bunnings for a refund not interested in the 3 yr replacement warranty would rather one that actually works... was all ready to start my project and now instead have to waste my day running around to get a new one

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Robbo
    Robbo

Ozito SNG-2050 Staple Gun

Purchased in March 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Nail / Staple Guns

Find out how Ozito SNG-2050 compares to other Nail / Staple Guns

BernieO
    BernieOBrisbane

It’s a toy

I have an old Bosch PK14 stapler that no one stocks staples for anymore so they have to be ordered in, they are Bosch specific and of course pricey.

I bought the Ozito as a replacement as the staples are cheaper and readily available.

Pretty disappointed. I was doing some vinyl upholstery work. It couldn’t drive home staples in pine plywood and I had to finish them all with a hammer. I tried some Brad nails into pine and same problem. Ended up finishing the job with a hand stapler. Probably okay for cardboard and corflute but all in all I thought it was pretty useless as a stapler.
    I returned it for a refund and ordered Bosch staples and justified the price of them by the performance of the Bosch.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Not as good as the old version...

I had used a previous Ozito model (slightly different shape) of this staple gun for many years and it was absolutely fantastic. I fired thousands of staples perfectly. Eventually it died and bought this one to replace it. Unfortunately this new model doesn't seem to strike as hard as the old one and the staples are not driven all the way in. Even when stapling into particle board, the staples sit at least 2 mm proud of the surface. The old one would staple dead flush into seasoned hardwood. Will be returning it, but there's no alternative that doesn't involve shelling out serious cash. Might be OK if you were just working with paper, cardboard and foam though.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
    John
    JohnMelbourne

Nice electric staple gun - highly recommended

Date PurchasedDec 2016