Ozito SNL-1000

Ozito SNL-1000

See the Best Nail / Staple Guns in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matty g

Matty gInverleigh

My hero- a humble stapler

I bought this stapler to attach under- floor insulation to my house, I didn’t expect it to last a quarter of the time it has, it has fired about 8000 staples so far and it fired 3000 staples alone yesterday without it looking like crap up, I was worn out well before it was ,in fact I couldn’t keep up with it !!.
If there is one electric tool I own that has surpassed my expectations this is it.
I am normally not inclined to write reviews about anything, but lying on my back under my house today feeling totally stuffed, I couldn’t help but feel complete admiration for this little rocket and I would totally recommend it to anyone needing a reliable stapler.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

DKT

DKT

Great for soft woods

Used this to reupholster a few screnes. Unit worked well with softer timbers but couldn't go through the harder Masonite. Used quality staples for maximum benefit and was really happy with the unit even though I had to use an pneumatic one to finish the job. The unit has limitations but is no worse than my old Bosch one that cost me 3 times the price back in the day.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful and virtually useless

I upgraded to this electric staple gun because I had some upholstery jobs around the house. What a piece of garbage. Needs recharging every ten minutes. Every 2nd or 3rd staple is a misfire and needs removing and refastening. The only good thing about it is it does recharge quickly. Don’t waste your money on this.

Date PurchasedMay 2018