Ozito SNL-1000

Ozito SNL-1000

3.0

Useless

Could not staple fabric onto a board, my grandson could hit harder. Only one in ten staples worked. It either did not fire staple or if it did they did not penetrate timber. Don’t waste your money.

Purchased in March 2020.

Matty g
    Matty gInverleigh

My hero- a humble stapler

I bought this stapler to attach under- floor insulation to my house, I didn’t expect it to last a quarter of the time it has, it has fired about 8000 staples so far and it fired 3000 staples alone yesterday without it looking like crap up, I was worn out well before it was ,in fact I couldn’t keep up with it !!.
    If there is one electric tool I own that has surpassed my expectations this is it.
    I am normally not inclined to write reviews about anything, but lying on my back under my house today feeling totally stuffed, I couldn’t help but feel complete admiration for this little rocket and I would totally recommend it to anyone needing a reliable stapler.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    DKT
    DKT

Great for soft woods

Used this to reupholster a few screnes. Unit worked well with softer timbers but couldn't go through the harder Masonite. Used quality staples for maximum benefit and was really happy with the unit even though I had to use an pneumatic one to finish the job. The unit has limitations but is no worse than my old Bosch one that cost me 3 times the price back in the day.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
    Nail / Staple Guns

Find out how Ozito SNL-1000 compares to other Nail / Staple Guns

Ladyandthetiger
    LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful and virtually useless

I upgraded to this electric staple gun because I had some upholstery jobs around the house. What a piece of garbage. Needs recharging every ten minutes. Every 2nd or 3rd staple is a misfire and needs removing and refastening. The only good thing about it is it does recharge quickly. Don’t waste your money on this.

Date PurchasedMay 2018