Ozito TBS-254 2000W 254MM (10″) TABLE SAW

1.7

leon spender

leon spenderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

rubbish

The ripe gate is useless it has cost me lot off wood trying to make it cut strait and the dust tracker gets blocked not worth the money I wasted

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Pommypeter

PommypeterHunter Region, NSW

This is complete RUBBISH

This table saw is rubbish. The rip gate is only secured at one end and so it is hard to cut to a straight line, as the unsecured end moves. The knife saw edge does not line up with the saw blade, and so the wood will not go through.The angle cut gauge is cheap and plastic and does not line up square, so you do not get a straight cut. I have a few other ozito tools that are good, but this is rubbish. Do not buy this product unless you have money to waste as there are better products out there. I have tried to sell for half price but no takers. I would give minus stars if I could.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $400.00.

Grahame

GrahamePerth, WA

Cheap price with OK performance

Table Saws

Find out how Ozito TBS-254 2000W 254MM (10″) TABLE SAW compares to other Table Saws