OzKleen Shower Power

OzKleen Shower Power

Pros

• Doesn’t contain harmful chemicals

• Can be used on most surfaces

Cons

• Requires a bit of effort to use

• Smell
Steve M.

Steve M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worked first go .bore water stains on lower shower tiles nothing else worked great product.

Used the bathroom cleaning gel didn't stink and worked in 2 minutes sprayed it on and wiped it over left it for 2 minutes then rinsed off done.finally a product that works

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $7.00.

Smell
Suzy

SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product for the least effort

I love this product and have been using it for many years. You literally spray and leave it for 30 seconds and wipe and the soap scum is gone. That is if it's recent build up. I also love the fresh fragrance. It doesn't, however, work on old soap scum build up or calcification. It's difficult to find a product that will.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Monners

MonnersSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rubbish and should be removed from shelves

I saw the glowing advertising and second guessed myself and actually purchased this rubbish. Not only has it stained my tiles, i get water calcification build up after a few showers. I would say before i used this rubbish, i was getting calcification build up every month or so. Now i need a cleaner to clean the cleaner, ACCC will be getting a referral from me!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $6.95.

mickp

mickpSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shower power not for dark tiles

I used shower power yesterday for the first time as it was one of the only shower cleaners left on the shelf at Woolworths. A bad decision as it is the worst cleaner I have used in my shower. It left a white residue all over the tiles after scrubbing and rinsing off as the instructions direct. The next morning when the shower dried it was disgusting and looked like it hadn't been cleaned for years. Look at the photo

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $6.80.

Great product that really works

This product is AWESOME. And it works really well BUT.....
the spray bottles have got to be the worst ever made. Every bottle of this product has been the same. Great product crappy applicator. Most of what you try to spray runs down the bottle and over your hand. Best way to use it is to take the sprayer off the bottle and throw it all over the surface to be cleaned. It's the only way you will get decent coverage.

Burcu K.

Burcu K.Sydney, NSW

Stained my laundry benchtop!

Shower power was part of my home deliveries, and I was not aware the bottle was damaged during delivery, and leaking. I left it on my laundry bench top, and came back to find a huge orange stain! Nothing, scrubbing with bleach or jif, removed the stain. And i'm renting. Bye bye bond. Wont buy again.

Purchased in June 2019.

Viper6

Viper6

Five star product

I have been using this product for several years now and have never been disappointed. Always keeps my bathroom sparkling and smelling fresh. No reason to try any other product, this one works wonders!

StuR

StuRMurray Region, NSW

Generally great product if you use it right

Purchased at Woolworths.

JBC

JBCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not for me

I used Shower Power for the first time today. I think it smells revolting. My husband asked if the dog did a wee inside. It cleaned ok. Sorry OzKleen, Im all for Australian products but they need to perform well.

Bruce M.

Bruce M.Perth, WA

Best cleaner also versatile

I'm a professional cleaner. Thankyou for this amazing product it removes limescale with
much morecease than many other previously tried products. If you've given a bad review you are obviously inept at reading the instructions or just dont have the required brain capacity to complete a simple cleaning task. Works great as,a degreaser too. Looking forward to trying some of their other products I have on order. Thankyou OzKleen.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $6.80.

Heather M

Heather MGold Coast

Doesn't completely rinse off

It cleans ok, nothing outstanding, but I can't get it all off as the glass looks less shiny than before application, waiting 1 min., scrubbing, rinsing, and then buffing. Heaps of rubbing and buffing doesn't get it all off.

Brenda

BrendaNew South Wales

Don't Use Shower Power on Black Tiles

I used Shower Power on my Black Tiles and it has damaged the tiles leaving a white looking powdery look which can not be removed.I will have to redo my shower completely.It says safe to use on Tiles.
Obviously not black ones.

Purchased in February 2019 for $5.99.

Helen

HelenGreat Southern, WA

OH MY GOODNESS

I have used so many products and done the vinegar etc etc etc over 50 years and I have never found anything as AMAZING as Shower Power, some days I just spray on & come back five minutes later & just hose off, AMAZING, I enjoy that I can breath when using it, thank-you for making it so much easier, this senior so appreciates it, I am so using Shower Power for the rest of my house-work days which I hope I have many more to come, I have put so many friends & family onto this AMAZING product, thank-you so very much, I enjoy cleaning the shower, basin & toilet these days, so easy, thank-you again

Bazz DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Works if you put in the hardyards

Well it said on the bottle that I works and I was stupid enough to believe the it.
Third attempt with some scrubbing finally got a result.
I still need to give it another scrub but will eventually get there

HEC

HECLincoln

It DOES work

Just cleaned shower in new house which has shiny tiles with those white fine water marks that only a finger nail can sctatch off....Used Shower Power according to directions with plastic back scrubber and with a short medium firm scrub -WOW - its taken off those marks. No more putting off shower cleaning or post clean aching hands

Aggie

AggieAU

Spray sparingly

The first 2-3 times I used Shower Power, I was stunned to find scum asll over the shower area. It was worse than my shower had ever been. I scrubbed and scrubbed. Now I think it is because i sprayed too much and left it for too long. It seems as long as i scrub and then rinse very thoroughly, it's okay. Will see how that goes.

armingate

armingateVictoria, 3134

Great if you use the trigger pack instead of the squeeze pack

While the formula according to the help person at OzKleen is the same as what is in the trigger pack, the liquid in the squeeze pack comes out very thin and just runs off. The nozzle on the trigger pack makes a sort of foam which sticks better. I was told I could just put the squeeze pack liquid in a trigger pack.

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

I've used Shower Power for a few years now. I just spray it on after I've showered and use a sponge to spread it around and rinse off after 10 mins or so. Works great every time, I use it every fortnight.

PeteWest Ryde

Not as God as White King

Never used before and never again - didn't do what was promised. Safety instructions imply harmful ingredients however, the list of active ingredients is vague but specific that it doesn't contain ingredients normally asociated with efficient cleaning products.

My Superhero! "Shower Power." "BAM," take that Batman!

Rolf D

Rolf Dasked

Is shower power safe to use on dark porcelain tiles

Saraasked

Is shower power safe to use on ezy clean treated shower doors?

Bazz D

I have a glass shower screen and no problems with ozkleen cleaner.
I suggest that you read the label

Sara

So has your glass shower door been treated with ezy clean technology by metro glass or similar?

Eva

Evaasked

Is shower power good for septic systems?

Sorry, I have no idea.

Uneasy off bam.
Uneasy off bam.

I would believe it would be as there are no harmful chemicals in it, It states on the bottle that it is safe for septic systems. Hope this helps.

Lisa82
Lisa82

Yes it is! I too have a sceptic system as well grey water, so I research a lot of products before I use them. Thankfully, this brand does :-)

Get an answer from our members and OzKleen representatives

Features

• Antibacterial bathroom cleaner that dissolves soap scum, calcium build-up, and water stains
  • This cleaning formula can be used on surfaces such as tiles, glass, toilets, showers and baths
  • The website claims that this spray doesn’t contain any environmentally harmful chemicals
  • Available in sizes ranging from 500ml to 15L. The 550ml option comes in a compact spray bottle option. The 15L is a bulky container that needs to be poured.
  • Choose from two different fragrances to keep your bathroom not only looking, but also smelling fresh and clean: Citrus Fresh and Lemon Myrtle

What reviewers thought about this product:

• Many customers appreciate the spray’s fresh smell that eliminated any unpleasant smells and left the bathroom smelling clean.
  • Some reviewers found that removing stains out of the shower required quite a bit of effort. For example, one reviewer mentioned having to put a fair bit of elbow grease into scrubbing the shower.
  • Overall, it appears as if although this product is effective on newer stains and marks, there’s not too much it can do when it comes to older scum build-up and stains.
CategoryBathroom Cleaners and Toilet Cleaners