OzKleen Shower Power

See the Best Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rubbish

Lots of spraying not much removal of mould stick to exit module bought this after all the marketing hype regret it now it’s no better than other cleaners out there

Purchased in May 2019 for $6.95.

Don't Use Shower Power on Black Tiles

I used Shower Power on my Black Tiles and it has damaged the tiles leaving a white looking powdery look which can not be removed.I will have to redo my shower completely.It says safe to use on Tiles.
Obviously not black ones.

Purchased in February 2019 for $5.99.

OH MY GOODNESS

I have used so many products and done the vinegar etc etc etc over 50 years and I have never found anything as AMAZING as Shower Power, some days I just spray on & come back five minutes later & just hose off, AMAZING, I enjoy that I can breath when using it, thank-you for making it so much easier, this senior so appreciates it, I am so using Shower Power for the rest of my house-work days which I hope I have many more to come, I have put so many friends & family onto this AMAZING product, thank-you so very much, I enjoy cleaning the shower, basin & toilet these days, so easy, thank-you again

Works if you put in the hardyards

Well it said on the bottle that I works and I was stupid enough to believe the it.
Third attempt with some scrubbing finally got a result.
I still need to give it another scrub but will eventually get there

It DOES work

Just cleaned shower in new house which has shiny tiles with those white fine water marks that only a finger nail can sctatch off....Used Shower Power according to directions with plastic back scrubber and with a short medium firm scrub -WOW - its taken off those marks. No more putting off shower cleaning or post clean aching hands

Spray sparingly

The first 2-3 times I used Shower Power, I was stunned to find scum asll over the shower area. It was worse than my shower had ever been. I scrubbed and scrubbed. Now I think it is because i sprayed too much and left it for too long. It seems as long as i scrub and then rinse very thoroughly, it's okay. Will see how that goes.

Great if you use the trigger pack instead of the squeeze pack

While the formula according to the help person at OzKleen is the same as what is in the trigger pack, the liquid in the squeeze pack comes out very thin and just runs off. The nozzle on the trigger pack makes a sort of foam which sticks better. I was told I could just put the squeeze pack liquid in a trigger pack.

Great Product

I've used Shower Power for a few years now. I just spray it on after I've showered and use a sponge to spread it around and rinse off after 10 mins or so. Works great every time, I use it every fortnight.

Not as God as White King

Never used before and never again - didn't do what was promised. Safety instructions imply harmful ingredients however, the list of active ingredients is vague but specific that it doesn't contain ingredients normally asociated with efficient cleaning products.

My Superhero! "Shower Power." "BAM," take that Batman!

A brilliant product! I can't live without it. I have only ever used Shower Power since it came on the market. When we put our 20 year old home on the market the real-estate agent stated "that our showers (we had 2) looked as good as new." The agent actually asked me what product I used to clean the showers. Then he told me if I ever needed a job he was looking for a cleaner. Shower Power helped us to maintain the value of our home by keeping the wet areas looking brand new and, we did not have to spend money replacing the showers. Shower Power keeps my kitchen sink looking sparkling new.
I actually can't live without shower power, it is a household accessory and necessity. Nothing makes a cleaning job easier or does the job better. It is an effective and efficient product. I would be lost without this product!

OUTSTANDING!!!

I have used and reviewed another so called shower cleaner and this one really knocks the rest right out. It performs as is instructed on the label spray on leave for 1 minute and then rinse off . This product really works and is so so easy, no scrubbing or bad smells , i would certainly recommend it to any one who asked me about it, what i can't get over is how easy it was to do the whole shower all cleaned inside ten minutes, wonderful !!!

Love this product

I really love this product I have been using it ever since it came out and love the fresh smell, it really does work and gets the soap scum off the should leaving the screen so clean and clear!! I have also started using the disinfectant for my toilet and also love this product to. Highly recommend it....and its good for the environment, no harsh chemicals!

What have you done to shower power

I have been using shower power lemon scent since it was on the shelves and absolutely loved it. What have you done to the new fragrance cleaner not only is it a new fragrance but it's like washing with water. I hate it and will never buy it again. Bring back the old product with original formula please

Incredible!!

I tried vinegar and bicarb, bleach, lemon juice and a few different cleaners on my shower screen which hadn't been cleaned for about a year. Nothing budged the soap scum build up. This stuff actually worked how it said it would on the bottle. Sprayed on waited 1 min and rinsed. I did have to give it a second go in some spots. But all in all 2 minutes and it was all gone. No scrubbing at all! I bought a bottle from IGA for about $6 and didn't even use half of it. I will certainly be trying their other products. Nice to finally by a product that does exactly what is says it does

Happy with the results

Ceaning the shower was continually ignored due to lifes priorities. Soap scum had built up, the glass looked like it required lots of scrubbing to clean. I sprayed shower power, gave it a quick wipe and instantly could see the difference. The spray cut through the soap scum with ease. Some of the other part's required soaking and time but worked like a charm! Really happy with the results.

OMG - it really works!!

Wow! I couldn't believe how well it works. Wish I had taken before and after photos. I live in an old house with a shower over the bath - a really, really old bath. I haven't been able to ever get the bath really clean in the 6 years I've been here. 5 months ago I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer which has metastised to my bones. The meds I take cause my joints and whole body to ache, the mere thought of cleaning the bath depressed me. I just couldn't do it, as my body aches so much. A few days ago, I woke up in so much pain, I just wanted to soak in a really hot bath, but the thought of my dirty bath just made me feel ill. Today I was in the cleaning aisle in the supermarket wondering if there was anything I could use to clean the bath without having to scub. Started chatting to a lady with a chronic illness, she suggested Shower Power. I was sceptical but desperate, so I bought it. Sprayed it on without wiping and washed it off - no difference :-( So got on this site to look at reviews and learnt that you have to wipe a bit with a scourer. Sprayed again, left it for about 10 minutes, got the scourer and VERY lightly, wiped it, then sprayed it off with cold water. AMAZING, the bath, tiles, taps etc have never been so clean! Almost can't wait to wake up with an aching body and finally have that hot bath I've been longing for. Would give Shower Power a hundred stars if I could!

What have you done to Shower Power?

I have been cleaning homes for over 20 years and always used lemon scented shower power which worked wonders. Then I bought the new fragrance which is a clear liquid and it did nothing. It was like trying to clean with just water!
I should add that the lemon scented, yellow liquid is fantastic. It's the new fragrance with a clear liquid that does absolutely nothing, that is why I only gave 1 star.

Was a sceptic but not any more...

I bought today the citrus one and cleaned my bathroom and wow the result was instant and I didn't have to scrub vigorously like I do just a little.I am amazed this product does what it is advertised..

Leaked on my mates couch

I brought a bottle of shower Power and the lid was not put on correctly. It leaked through shopping bag onto my mates sofa. Hopefully it doesn't leave a stain.

Have you changed the formula? It's terrible!

We've used this product for years also and the new bottle is clear not yellow. It's absolutely useless! The shower is not clean like it usually is after using Shower Power. I applied it 3 times using more each time and it's as if I didn't clean the shower at all.

Is shower power safe to use on ezy clean treated shower doors?
I have a glass shower screen and no problems with ozkleen cleaner. I suggest that you read the labelSo has your glass shower door been treated with ezy clean technology by metro glass or similar?

Is shower power good for septic systems?
Sorry, I have no idea.I would believe it would be as there are no harmful chemicals in it, It states on the bottle that it is safe for septic systems. Hope this helps.Yes it is! I too have a sceptic system as well grey water, so I research a lot of products before I use them. Thankfully, this brand does :-)

I would like to know the ingredients in shower power?
Hi, there are no ingredients listed on the bottle, however it does say that it is Citrus Fresh and enviro friendlyThe SDS is here: http://www.ozkleen.com/assets/files/Shower%20Power%20Citrus%20SDS%20v1%20May%202017.pdf That is for the citrus version. Citric acid (1 - 5%) Lactic acid (1 - 5%) Ethoxylated alcohols (C9 - c11) (1 - 5%) Orange oil (1 - 5%) The rest I assume is water. The SDS for the lemon myrtle version is different - hence maybe why it doesn't work as well - as per some of the reviews here.

CategoryBathroom & Toilet Cleaners