Pampers Baby Dry

Pampers Baby Dry

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kazza

KazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

These nappies keep my babies bottom wet. They do not absorb any moisture. The name says baby dry. There’s nothing dry about them. They leak after a couple of hours too... no more than 3 hours. Waste of money

Purchased in May 2019 for $10.00.

Nicole

NicoleAU

Excellent nappies

I am reviewing Pampers New Baby Mini Size 2 and Midi Size 3 nappies. They are thinner and longer at the back in comparison to other brands and they do an excellent job. For night time sleeps this is my go to nappy of choice. The fact that it is more expensive and only available via certain distributors might deter some potential buyers.

Mmos0

Mmos0Brisbane

Best nappy by far!

Sure they're expensive (including delivery) but they'll keep my 7 month old dry all night. With huggies he was needing to be changed 2-3 times a night so the cost is really worth it!
I just wish they were easier to buy, it'd also be nice to not have to pay so much in postage.

Sass-bCabramatta, New South Wales

Best nappies brand

This is the best nappy .I have 3 children and I have try every nappy brand on the market and so far pampers is the best very flexible,very thin but still does the same job as huggies,some people think because it's thin it won't hold as long as huggie but it does cuz its super absorbent and more comfortable than baby love and huggie I had never had any rash with pampers.
Very flexible nappie,very thin and absorbent
Coles has stop selling them ,can only buy online

breadfruit

breadfruitAU

The best nappy i have used. I tried many other brand and they all too thick and easy for my baby to get rash. After using pampers, never need to use rash cream again. Really thin and comfortable. My baby seems like it a lot. But quiet expensive compare with other brand.

Disappointed customer

My baby has been using pampers from the day he was born and his 20mnths now. It was the best nappy ever, until recently. The last 3 times I bought pampers nappies it started to tear @ the sides and the nappy was only on for 45 minutes @ a time. The 1st time I thought maybe he nappies were reject but its happening over and over?
used to be efficient and reliable
bad warranty

Sass-b

Where did u buy your nappie from because as I know Europe has different stock than USA and Asia pampers are different too so maybe the place where you bought has switch different suppliers

Better than any others!

Pampers baby dry are brilliant nappies! Kept my 8 month old dry all night 12 hours and no nappy rash. Got them from pampersnappies.com.au and they were great. If baby is getting wet maybe you need to change sooner as child may just get through more wet nappies in a day. Other nappies leak and these keep everything wrapped up. Cannot fault them!!! Test them out its worth it but make sure you get the right size as if too right not big enough- then child of course will get nappy rash!! Simples!!
Reliable soft kind to skin and no nappy rash!!!

bronstar1

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Oh wow! Pleasantly surprised.

sangriamaria

sangriamariaQueensland, 4000

Gave my daughter terrible nappy rash

ma4cox

ma4cox

Super soft and thin, and yet incredibly absorbent - best nappies we've tried!

broomy

broomyAustralia

was really happy when found this one - tried the swaddler one first from shops but didn't deliver on its promise - friend suggested this one from online store (this is european apparently, swaddler is american)... anyway, worked a treat, happy not to worry about wet bed in the morning, or worse - changing in the middle of the night!
excellent night time nappy, fits well, no leaks - much better than swaddlers
only available online - but deleivery 2 door was good

fourharveys

fourharveysNSW, 2250

Good

I like the fact I can put these on at night and know My 10 month old Daughter will be comfortable and dry all night.
She is a real squirmer! so i need a nappy that is going to move with her and this one does. even when i take it off in the moring it dosnt feel heavy like alot of others do.
I will buy these nappies when I can get them on sale on the web site
really soft and have great stretchy tabs. cute night time design, keeps baby super dry no redness or rashes.
the nappy feels a bit grainy, but I think its all the extra ansorbancy crystals, Expersive and you have to buy online.

ghlbark

ghlbark

Good

I had tried just about every brand of nappies to try and keep my son dry all night without having to change him. These were the only ones that actually delivered on their promise (though we do use a larger size than he actually is weight-wise). They aren't cheap, but as we only use one of them for each night (as opposed to several e.g. Huggies as well as having to wash PJs and sleeping bags) it works out OK. Anything that helps him to sleep through the night...
- Really do keep baby dry for longer than any other nappy I have tried
- Good fit around the legs and not too bulky despite being high absorbency
- Not cheap
- Difficult to get hold off; could only find them online
- Not particularly environmentally friendly