Pampers Swaddlers

Pampers Swaddlers

Brand Manager for Pampers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
    Alycedee
    AlycedeeNuminbah, New South Wales

Great nappy

I received some Pampers as a gift and I was really impressed with these nappies. They are absorbent, fit my newborn well, had a handy wetness indicator and were so, so soft! I wish they weren't so expensive otherwise I would use them all the time and would have stockpiled them instead of huggies...
    Soft, absorbent, good size
    Expensive

dmn
    dmnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect size for the first few weeks but not overly absorbent

Love them :) highly recommend!!

we tried these and the newborn huggies and these are by far the best. They are super thin and light but keep baby dry. She doesn't even grizzle when she's wet. The wetness indicator is great. Huggies seems to be really thick and badly fitted. We plan on buying Pampers until she's out of nappies :)
    Light, thin, wetness indicator, keep baby dry
    no cons

jocaine
    jocaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

love pampers

Love the newborn size, my son was 5 weeks early and these fitted alot better than huggies plus they have the umbilical cord notch which save folding the top of the nappy down. We are just moving into the size 1 nappy now for nightime and still using the N in the day. I have had no leaks to this point, handled the pooh explosion really well and kept it contained in the nappy :) I am onto my second pampers wearing baby and would not use another brand if possible.
    the fit of the nappy and the absorbency
    Have to order online so can be expensive when you factor in shipping, only buy in bulk to save on costs

modminx
    modminxAU

I've said it all above. This product is my favourite disposable nappy by far! I've used Huggies, Babylove and Snugglers but Pampers are the pamper prodcut for me and bub.
    I'm thankfull to have been able to buy these nappies for my second child. They have a beautifully silky smooth feel so they are super soft for baby's bottom. I found them to be surprisingly absorbant considering the fact that they are so thin. But again this is another POSITIVE. Being thin allows a little more flexibility with style - not leaving your tiny bundle of joy with a bulging bottom!! They are fantastic!! Also being thin means you can pack more in your nappy bag or have more room in there for other neccessities.

Clare B27
    Clare B27WA

Best We Have Tried

After suffering leakage from Huggies each and every nappy change, we tried Pampers and were pleasantly surprised. They are deceptively thin yet hold so much more than other nappies we have tried - including Babylove. Disappointed though that our local Coles are discontinuing them, so will have to start buying them online.
    Price, size and absorbancy.
    Only available online now (used to buy from Coles)

Best disposable we've used so far!

I'm from oversees and Pampers is the leading brand and used by most people I know. I was happy to find them at Coles in Australia. We have a four month old son and so far we never had any problems with leaking, diaper rash, or smells as some other reviewers. Far less bulky and much softer then huggies and other brands we've tried. We love them and would recommend them.
    Soft, slim/compact, no leaks
    Can only get them online or at Coles

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
    kalia ina-maea
    kalia ina-maeaperth

i love these nappies

i got these onsale online and i opened the packet an i was pretty dissappointed as they were really thin. But they are wonderful, they absorb everything with no moisture on the outside, they do bulk up when full but still a good nappy. Im making the switch for sure they are just as good as babylove an huggies. Also cute design!
    great nappy, great fit, stretchy tabs an cute design
    either buy at coles in small packs or online

bear1985
    bear1985AU

Great Nappy and alternative to Huggies

mummy2two
    mummy2twovic, 3350

Fantastic Disposable Nappy

I LOVE these nappies!!! It's great to be able to have the convenience of a Disposable Nappy without all the bulk. The are so much thinner than a regular nappy but hold just as much, if not more.
    These were perfect for our 1 month Prem baby weighing 2.5kg
    Thinest available disposable, great bulk sizes
    Only available at Coles

happyspotty81
    happyspotty81

I love these nappies, I have been very surprised how good they are. My baby has had many runny poo's this week & these nappies have not leaked once so far. I would buy these again.
    very soft, doesn't leak, very goof fit, very thin, but they still seem to hold a lot.
    more costly them some other brands, only can buy from coles

TashBeestie
    TashBeestie

We have used both Huggies and Babylove, but in the end found that this one is most suited for us. It does not leak like the Huggies does, and it has a better shape than the Babylove (not as wide, where the Babylove just seems to be so wide across the crotch).
    Wet indicator is a good feature, although at this age baby is almost always wet anyway!
    There are cheaper brands out there and I find this one is not as often on sale as the Huggies ones are, but comfort for bub and less laundry for mum definitely compensates for the cost.
    Does not leak, cute little Elmo and friends prints, wet indicator a good feature.
    Nothing, this is our nappy brand of choice.

sreicheneder
    sreichenederAU

Terrible

Horrible just horrible, I got this on special with my son, used it within the hour my son started crying and becoming fussy. When I checked his nappy, it was dry and clean but my son wasn't he has really bad nappy rash to the point where it was bleeding. It took us an entire week and lots of cream to clear my poor babys nappy rash up, I ended up giving the rest of the packet to another mum for her to use but with warning about what had happened to my bub.
    Not happy with this product at all, I will never get it again and never advise it to anyone.

Gave my son horrible nappy rash

Twenty10casey
    Twenty10caseyAU

Terrible

Nothing like huggies. Huggies last longer and don't smell. I will never buy threw the ones I had away. I tried as I got them for a baby present.
    Maybe just Elmo as I'm a big Elmo fan
    Had to change the nappy every hour and the smell of wee was very strong.

steph9