Great Razor

I have used an electric razor for over 10 years. My old rotary blade razor died so I purchased the ES8109. I couldn't be happier, a very close shave and I don't have to clean it. As stated in other posts if you are moving to an electric razor give it a couple of weeks before you get the best results.
Versatile can be used in the shower or watching TV.
None so far.

Great shaver, shame about the blades

This would have to be the best shaver I have ever owned...and I have had a few! It cuts through whiskers like nobodies business and gives a shave comparable to using a razor. Cleaning is easy as well. I shave in the shower so I wash it all when I'm done. You also can obviously use the cleaning module which also dries and charges your shaver as well. A one stop shop!
A word of warning from prospective buyers though. Buy it from eBay and save yourself $$$. The RRP in the shops is about $330 but I bought mine on eBay from the US for $160. Al you need is an adaptor for the different power cord and you're good to go!
The only drawback with this shaver is that replacement blades are expensive. The manual says to change the outer foil in a year and the blades up to 2 years. There is no way known that either will last that long! My blades became considerably more blunt after 6 months and took me three times as long to shave. The foil also ended up with a hole in it from me pressing harder to try and shave with blunt blades. Users on other online forums have expressed the same issue.
Very close shave and easy to clean.
Blades only last 6 months...not up to 2 years as stated in the manual. Replacement blades expensive.

G'day Khrome. I am looking at getting this shaver. How much are you paying for blades and foil?