Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80

1.0 from 1 review

1.0

1 review

RoseyReviewerGunnedah

Amazing zoom but only 180psi, no bluetooth. Lenscap with String!

I would have preferred much high resolution, at least 300psi, I don’t think 180psi is 2020 worthy, and as a result I’m going to have to purchase another camera, and keep this one only for taking to the beach -when I need to ward off perverts. The zoom is amazing, you get your money’s worth here, plus some. Good for number plate spotting, aswell as catching perverts.
No internal memory, SD card only. Manual omits info like photo transfer / image size, but all can be found on Panasonic website and YouTube. HDMI cable not included. I would prefer slightly larger menu font.
Not too difficult to use, touch screen menu, I really would have liked Bluetooth for photo transfer. Not too heavy.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ryda.com Online store.

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Rosey, thank you for the feedback. Have you looked at the Panasonic Image App to transfer your photos from the camera directly onto your phone? You can't do this via Bluetooth onto a computer.

RoseyReviewer

Yes, it did not work, due to no Bluetooth.