Panasonic MX-SS1

Panasonic MX-SS1

2.8

ccue

ccue

This product is okay and not expensive

This hand stick blender is really good for me. It is handy and not expensive. It is very convenient to use it. I have a big blender but not use oftenly because can't be blend small amount.
    I bought it $29 after special discount from eBay.

Purchased in April 2018 at eBay for $29.00.

Ishti

IshtiParramatta

Nice product

Pleased with my purchase
    Bought this 1 months back. I use the chopping bowl for chopping onions and blending stick for blending various lentils and green vegetables curries . Happy with it as it has got good blades and works quickly and efficiently.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    mad_kat

mad_katBracken Ridge

Not smooth and broke down

It's not a reliable product, I miss my separate appliances that did the job.
    The blender stick takes ages to mix sort of smoothly, the whip is very wobbly and the chopper bowl worked a couple of times before breaking down. The blender also overheats after a couple of minutes. I wouldn't recommend it.

Date PurchasedSept 2015
    Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Panasonic MX-SS1 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Kitty

KittyQueensland

No smooth mixing here

My reliable old hand mixer had a crack in the case so I picked up this model, having liked appliances from the brand before. Alas, my soups are lumpy and purees are gluggy. It can't even blend banana smoothies or pumpkin soup. The design appears to not be able to push the food into the blender so it can be smoothly pureed. Ergonomically it feels ok, but not robust. I'll be going back to the other brand before I make soup again.