Paslode IM250S

Paslode IM250S

2.2

Great Service

Builder on the Sunshine coast.
    Bought the new Paslode coil gun, Had nothing but issues.
    Whet back to were I purchased it from and they gave me the local rep"s contact and told me to contact him.
    Within an hour Shane turn up on site with a college and a new coil gun for me and gave my crew a lesson on the finer points of the coil nail gun, which was very informative to preventing issues.
    Thanks Shane for the great service! Completely restored a long time users faith in the brand.
    Tony. Ace Building.

Pierre
    PierreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy sailor, or builder actually

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $650.00.

Crackle
    CrackleBlackheath

Absolute rubbish

It fired the first 6 nails well then 1 out of every 3 when I pull the trigger now 1 out of every 10 goes if I'm lucky. It had done 2 architraves around a window what a joke. It's in under warranty so I've have gone back to my 15 year old GMC that cost $90 and carry around my compressor. I hope the framer is better as it came as a pack. The other reviews make me worry they are just rubbish I would never buy anything made by paslode again

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    Nail / Staple Guns

Find out how Paslode IM250S compares to other Nail / Staple Guns

Lincoln
    Lincoln

What a peice of rubbish

Im a carpenter in the building industry, and the paslode finisher is the most useless tool any one could buy. Consistently jams up, miss fires, or just doesnt fire at all. Wouldn't recomend to my worst enemy
    The framing gun on the other hand is quite a good gun, unlike the finisher..

Date PurchasedJan 2017

From An Old Soldier

Thank god they don't make armaments as I probably wouldn't be here. Have both the framer & finisher and just no reliability. When doing a job it's always a consideration, do I hand nail or go through the time & hassle of getting them to work.

I nickname my guns the blunderbuss 1 shot per day.

David Rogerson