Pay Express

Pay Express

4.2

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 2.5 months (2)
  • Cash Arrival0 day(s) (1)
Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Fast, Simple, Friendly Service

Been using this company for just over a year and they are great. Quick to Apply, Quick Approval and funds in bank same day. One of the better ones out there, will keep on using them.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Term 3 months
Cash Arrival0 day(s)
Neo

NeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service. Quick and efficient.

We have taken out several small cash loans with Pay Express. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs quick cash without the hassle of answering heaps of questions and then having to wait for an answer. Pay Express are quick and easy and there customer service is awesome.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Anna

Anna

Great company!

I get loans from this company regularly, never had an issue. I have defaulted a few occasions (bank issues) but paid it back the next day. The people I spoke to at Pay Express are very helpful and explained to me that if I were to default and not call or not pay them back within a few days of the loan that the money lent the next time will be of a lesser amount.

Short Term Loans

Find out how Pay Express compares to other Short Term Loans

Cam

CamSydney, NSW

Very good service and quick

I have been with pay express for 6 months now they have been good and very fast with my application and funds were fast in my account I always will stay with pay express thanyou

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateNovember 2018
Loan Term 2 months
scott

scottbrisbane

Loan company difficult to deal with.

Avoid this company like the plague. One payment of the loan was dishonoured, and subsequently repaid. Loan repaid in full. Applied for another loan , lower amount. Got email, "Sorry can't help".

They sent a text confirming my loan was repaid but couldn't renew another of lesser value.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS, THEIR FEES WILL SEND YOU FURTHER INTO DEBT.