Pay Express

Pay Express

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great company!

I get loans from this company regularly, never had an issue. I have defaulted a few occasions (bank issues) but paid it back the next day. The people I spoke to at Pay Express are very helpful and explained to me that if I were to default and not call or not pay them back within a few days of the loan that the money lent the next time will be of a lesser amount.

Application Process

Very good service and quick

I have been with pay express for 6 months now they have been good and very fast with my application and funds were fast in my account I always will stay with pay express thanyou

Application Process
Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateNovember 2018
Loan Term 2 months

Loan company difficult to deal with.

Avoid this company like the plague. One payment of the loan was dishonoured, and subsequently repaid. Loan repaid in full. Applied for another loan , lower amount. Got email, "Sorry can't help".

They sent a text confirming my loan was repaid but couldn't renew another of lesser value.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS, THEIR FEES WILL SEND YOU FURTHER INTO DEBT.