Verified🏆 2024 Award

6,909 reviews

98% · 6,79967 · 1%
Loan TypeFixed Rate, Variable Rate, Line of Credit and Split
4.9
Easy to complete and track application
Competitive interest rates
Quick to transfer funds

6,909 reviews
J A.
J A.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Ok at the moment

Ok for a quick loan but lots of hoops to jump through Show details
Notsohappy
NotsohappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't expect any loyalty

They are a joke, they do not care about previous small loams with them that you have paid off in full on time.... that counts for nothing. Don't waste your time and money with the large amount extra you end up paying. Crooks absolute crooks preying on good people in need.
Brian
Brian
  Fair Incentive

Fast efficient

Very quick and easy and handy I have recommended it to my friends Show details
kierenalvarez
kierenalvarezMurray Region, NSW7 posts

Information farm

Uses a loan as an excuse to get your sensitive information.
Disappointed
DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother

Applied for a loan. Completed all details. Waiting on txt message with code.... Didn't receive. Emailed.. no response.. 5 days later got an email telling me my application has expired.. this company should be closed down. Show details
Not Happy Jan
Not Happy Jan

Absolute time wasters

Not easy to contact, tried to get me to take load for 3 times the amount I wanted, they don't explain things properly when you do have contact, and took 3 days to find out that the system wouldn't accept my card details because it was linked to both a savings and credit account (after a number of emails and attempts online). Used Sunshine Loans previously, and had a much better experience.
Kneetteen
Kneetteen3 posts

Super Easy!!

This is just EASY to get Money that I can say
You dont need to talk them on call
You that provide them all the documents they needs
And get Money in few days
Clark E.
Clark E.

Inconvenient

I have a schedule payment each fortnight, and last night they debited my account 4x unauthorised , when I called to ask for a refund they said due to system updates this has occurred and would refund their customers. They lied as they never refunded nor replied to my emails. Never ever ever use this company or services!
Mary
MarySydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Excellent job!

No hassle! Very helpful and they are not asking a lot of requirements... highly recommended...
Thank you!!! Show details
Midnight R.
Midnight R.5 posts

Used to be great

My partner was a loyal customer never had any issues until now. They keep denying the application over and over and gets told reapply in 7 days. What an absolute joke !!
April
AprilPerth, WA2 posts

Had absolutely no issues with this company ! Had great customer service from the call centre

Application and process was easy , no issues with contact or the call centre , once approved the money was in my bank within minutes! Happy with their service
Michael
Michael6 posts

Stay away

These people and the customer service is the worst, I had loans before and repaid on and before time now they keep declining with same rubbish excuses, the latest I applied and they declined once again but offered $100 loan which at the time wasn't enough, but I accepted, after two days of emails with no replies and sending and filling in forms required, they declined the $100, absolute joke, honestly don't waste your time as there are much better lenders out there more appreciative to your needs, these people won't even reply to emails let alone give you a loan, as a customer very disappointed and will never use again, they are quick to contact if you owe them money, but don't like giving it out..
Egg
EggSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

What is wrong with the world

First loan I've applied for with cashNgo in nearly 12 months... In the past I was approved for a half a dozen loans up to $1200... Now I'm earning more money than in the past and they won't even loan me $500...

I swear the world is full of Dead people [Content Removed]...

Mark S.
Mark S.4 posts

Zero customer support

Absolutely no customer service at all.....having been approved for a loan online (had several.loans with them already), the app tells me the money will be on my account in a few hours, ..... Over a week later and nothing, tried countless phone calls and emails without a single reply or answer to a phone call....

If the money is deposited now then a legal fight will no doubt follow , ......do everything possible to stay away from.these crooks!!!!

Robyn
RobynPerth, WA2 posts

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Cashngo would be the worst loan company Ive ever had to deal with. Not only do they charge the most exorbitant interest rates but if you fail to pay an instalment and they have to reschedule your payments they will charge you $480 to reschedule. I had to change bank account to align with my mortgage account and the rigmorale and numerous phone calls I had to make to get my payments made was out of this world. And of course late payments means more fees and charges. How can you make a payment on time when they wont accept payment from your new bank account. Absolute joke. Not worth the stress dealing with these people. PS its an offshore phone company also.

Ethan  H.
Ethan H.

I can find my bank when I apply for a loan I’m with nab

Darcy M

Having the same issue as the other million people, did anyone actually get their money? It’s been 24 hours no money. I’ve called them and emailed, no answer

Rebecca E.

Did you end up getting your money

Taylor F.

I got approved and signed the contract but now my application is under review after they wanted documents will I still get funds I'm confused

Rebecca E.

Yeah me too. Did you end up getting the money

Taylor F.

I ended up calling them and they approved me and the money went straight into my account

About CashnGo:

• CashnGo provides loans of up to $2000 (with a minimum of $300), with procedures that ensure you see all the costs involved upfront, so that you can make a decision that’s right for you.
  • A loan length can be from 2 to 4 months, so you can decide what is a realistic timeframe for you to repay your loan.
  • You can submit an online application 24 hours, 7 days a week, with the application taking around 5 minutes to complete.
  • There are also 5 Self Service Kiosks at certain locations in Greater Sydney for those who prefer to do their application in person.
  • Once approved, CashnGo often makes the funds available within 30 minutes.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that CashnGo’s loan application was quick and easy to do, and that it was also easy to contact customer service to track the status of their application.
  • Reviewers also said that CashnGo’s interest rates and establishment costs were among the lowest they’ve seen in short term loan providers, which made them more inclined to use the service again.
  • According to reviewers, the loan provider was very quick to transfer funds to their account, which made the whole process a lot less stressful - particularly for those needing some emergency cash.
CategoryShort Term Loans