CashnGo

Highly recommend Guys! Easy to use! No fuss loans.

Very impressed with CashnGo. Although they couldn’t allow me to borrow 100% of what I requested, it was still a decent amount and I found the process efficient and effective. I will definitely be back for more! Hopefully they value repeat customers who pay back on time!

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan Term 1 months
Cash Arrival0 day(s)

The customer service is great and my experiences are always easy and pleasant

I was assisted by a lovely gentleman named terry he was well mannered and very helpful. The service was great as usual

Quick response

Good fast easy service thanks easy to use good to understand yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

Very helpful

Needed fast cash for getting my car back on the road and within 20 mins it was all done thanks cash n go

Not good

Have a loan with these guys and they took money out twice with in a day of each other leaving me short of cash. Not good

Give 2 loans - pay both out early then declined

I had 2 small cash advance loans from cash n go. Paid both out earlier then required. Within a few days of paying out the last one I try to apply for another. Same income. Same details for myself but now I dont meet the criteria? Doesnt make sense. Customer service just say I cant answer the question on why and they cant help at all except say just try again in 30 days.
Not as helpful when really needed.

I'm sorry you had this experience. We will take this feedback on board and look to improve our processes on a daily basis. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care team on 13 13 11 and we may be able to provide more insight.

Great for short term loans

Fantastic customer service great place to deal through will definitely tell friends about cash and go no extra costs the rate is pretty good

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to help.

Unreal best customer service YET so stoked with quality and response time I was stuck and Sam rang me and sorted it all out promptly

Thank you for your review. Glad you had a great experience.

Can’t recommend

I did my first loan and pay them off try to apply for new loan but been denied they told me I can get a new but unfortunately not been approved

It's unfortunate that you have had this experience. We take all feedback seriously. Please contact our Customer Care team and they can provide some insight. Many Thanks

Awesome!

Customer service is good! I was surprised to get approved because I do not earn much and my credit isn’t as good either. Very convenient during tough times. Recommended.

Thank you for your review, Sanka.

Credit File damaged with CashnGo

CashnGo SAY they don't "inquire fully" Just a *soft inquiry* on our Credit file...that is a lie THEY DID a Full Report...Emergency cash inquiry and applied only to be "knocked back" as i am self employed, even though my credit rating is 847/1000 +No Blemishes..They said they could not see "A Pay" going into accounts..??Plenty contract cheques going in!!!. But they then still did a FULL CREDT INQUIRY for a Lousy $600 loan...Sloppy work.
(Later that day Cash Stop gave me $600 within the hour-_**No ding on Credit file)
Now i have a mark on my credit file and my rating went down to 778...Not happy and will be handing it to Consumer complaints and paying a visit to get it sorted !!

Help when needed chance to prove financially able

Great service just some technical issues so it took a few days but still really happy this is my 3rd loan and finding repayments really easy to keep up with thanks cashngo

Thank you for your review, Nicole.

Was the easiest loan company I’ve been through would recommend all my friends and family if in need

Very helpful, very quick and easy have never gone through a loan company that’s as easy and helpful as cashngo

Thank you! Glad you found us easy and the team were helpful.

Great product - excellent customer service

Overall the application process was mostly straightforward, I had an issue however
Terry from customer service assisted me and was really helpful, he was excellent and was able to complete my application over the phone instantly and inform me on how to make the process easier in the future, he is a life saver!

Thanks for your review, Aaron. Glad Terry could help.

Easy to get a loan when u need it

Really easy to get a loan no suprises all repayments are outlined before u accept great way to get extra money when u really need it

Thank you! Glad we can help.

great service

Cash and go representatives and staff have been terrific with my questionnaires and dealing with my problems for the past three years I have been with your finance company, you couldn't ask for better service and accuracy. They are great.

Thank you for such a lovely review! Glad we could help in times of need.

They are fantastic, never had a problem.

Yes I am happy with it. Can't fault them, very helpful even when speakingto them on the phone, very polite as well.

Thank you for your review. Glad you found the team helpful.

This is a simple and easy way to get a loan i would recommened it to friends it good as it help get something you need fast

Thanks so much, Ray. Glad we could help.

Excellent service

My experience with you was fantastic. Excellent customer service and very helpful, helped me when needed and required. Great experience

Thanks so much! We loving hearing positive feedback like this.

Excellent service

Excellent service I am very pleased and will recommend this service to every person I know I hope I have helped thank you

Thank you for your review and kind words.

I currently have a loan outstanding can I reapply for another loan

Haven't received funds yet been like 17 hours
It' might be because it's a weekend I'm not sureHi Andrew, thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that the funds were transferred to your account early Saturday morning. Depending on who you bank with and due to it being the weekend there may be some delays with your bank settling the funds into your account. Cheers, Team CashnGo

How long does it take for nab bank it's been like 15 hours?
Hi Andrew, thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that the funds were transferred to your account early Saturday morning. Due to it being the weekend there may be some delays with your bank settling the funds into your account. Cheers, Team CashnGoI'm with nab my brother applied yesterday and received the funds one hour later. It's ridiculous when can I expect it too clear I took out a loan to pay for a funeral today.

Similar listings