Wallet Wizard

Application Process
Paul S.
Paul S.Sydney, NSW

Too Slow to pay.

Yes the fees are the best for small loans but be careful of the 2:30pm trap. After 2:30pm it's the next working day that you will get paid. I applied 4pm Friday afternoon before a long weekend. Spent most of Friday night waiting for money that didn't show up. A very stressed time until I found through google the 2:30pm rule. If I had of known I would not have got the loan. Tuesday comes and they start taking back money for a loan I have yet to receive. It came in shortly after my first repayment. Not happy Jan. When going through the application process they need to make it very obvious if applying after 2:30pm payment is next working day.

Raymond Bullock
Raymond BullockNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Wallet Wizard ,Best loan business in Australia

I have had nothing but high grade service from Wallet Wizard on a number of occasions now. Nothing has hit me unexpectally than having total customer satisfaction. It's the best finance business I've ever come across.

Jules
JulesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and efficient service

The redraw process is very simple and quick. It was easy to apply and the money was in my account within an hour. I was extremely happy with how quick the process was to redraw. Thanks WW.

Julie
JulieCentral, TAS

They are absolutely fantastic

The online service was straight forward and there was no extra costs at all. They did what i asked and it was good. I'm very satisfied as the end result was what i wanted.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
jaybee
jaybeeNorth Queensland, QLD

No worries

I have been with wallet wizard since 2016 and have not had one problem
Redraws are easy to apply for.
Would recommend to anyone looking for finance. All applications including redraws are subject to their criteria.

Goodo

Very good. Very reliable. Can trust them. Super good. Would recommend again to anyone needing a quick loan. 10/10 would re apply. Recommend to anyone needing a loan a short period

Recommend Wallet Wizard

Love the re-draw facility, easy to use portal and just a great company. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a quick loan. Very easy to apply and they make the process painless.

Mandy D.
Mandy D.Mid West, WA

Very quick service and helpful information. The experience had been very good. The rate is a little high. There are no hidden costs and questions get answered very quickly. I recommend.

Phippsy
PhippsyBrisbane

Highly recommended

Wallet Wizard is simple to use yet highly effective. Just the way every online service should be. I would recommend to anyone needing a fast and relatively low interest loan.

RonPerth, WA

Fast simple and easy

Faultless fast and easy a great way to get finance much faster and easier than banks. I have no problem recommending wallet wizard to anyone just make sure that payments are on time like all loans.

Sandy Whyte
Sandy WhytePerth, WA

Great service offered!

Easy and accessible app when applying for credit. I have not experienced any unexpected fees or costs during the term of the loan. I am very satisfied with Wallet Wizard loans so far.

needed

no problems. Had extra large power bill which was unexpected due to faulty hot water system in our rental home, dont know what i would have done with out them

andrewsmith
andrewsmithSouthern and Hills, SA

Wallet Wizard is a convenient way to access fast cash.

Wallet Wizard is a quick and convenient way to access fast cash in the event of unexpected bills etc.
I also like to way I can just go to their website and apply for a top up of my available funds, generally the funds will be in my Bank Account ASAP. I would recommend Wallet Wizard to my family and friends.

Great service just when I really needed them

Excellent customer service very helpful and didn’t make you feel bad about needing the service they provided
No unexpected costs everything was explained well and no hidden costs
10 /10 rating