Wallet Wizard

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

You get charged so much more

Took out a wallet wizard loan three and half years later still paying it off..paid over three times the amount back high interest, overseas workers that you can't understand. It's shonky business.

WHAT A CON!

Fact: Wallet Wizard lure you in to the hope that you can apply for a loan. By offerring an amount & leading you to believe with all the advertisements that its as simple as that
Truth: Dont count on it, dont hold your breath!
Fact: It has taken 16 days & alot of notifications of frustration just to get a useless amount offered.
Truth: Note to Wallet Wizard. People come to you because either they are desperate or as a last resort. They dont need false hope with your constant send us this & send us that leaving us to believe that we are going to be successful.
Fact: With the information & ID ive sent in they could steal my identity now. What happens to this info. I want it shredded/destroyed! Its my information not yours!
FACT: Hello Wallet Wizard you are playing games with the vulnerable. Its why your existance is because you claim to help when other avenues fail.
Truth: You dont. All you do is waste peoples time!
Fact: Dont send messages that say "a consultant has tried to ring" when in damn fact they havnt.
Truth: Ive wasted so much of my time & credit. Its you that lured me in with false advertising! What a Joke. No I wouldnt recommend you to anyone.

CROOKED THIEVES

Thought I took redraw, have been charged and paying interest for a week now, yet no money ever hit my account. I have phoned, emailed numerous times, they blamed bank and refused to look into this further. 1 WEEK later and still no help/results.

There when no one else is

These guys are completely online, there’s no annoying calls or verifications. When nobody else will give you a loan, these guys will. The money is in your account the same day (depending on your banks processing times). You can also redraw on your loan as you go, which is handy for when you’re low on cash or for emergencies. Obviously the interest rates are extortionately high (all of these loan sharks are), but if no one else will lend to you and you need cash quick - these guys are the way to go! I just want to end this by saying if you are in severe debt and feel like theses no way out, you’re not alone and it will get better. No one likes using these loan sharks but sometimes it’s the only thing you can do for yourself and your family to survive. Things will get better, hang in there!

Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Only do it if you really really need to

Took out a loan with these guys a little over a year ago now and happy to say it is all paid out. If you love continual weekly interest and no communication to your emails then go for it. The re-draw requests are handy though. Sounds as though they have an overseas call center. Just glad it is all over and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Compared to others they aren't as helpful , requested towards the end loan to change my bank account for the direct debits to come out from and they only did it the once. The next week it was back to the old account , luckily it was still open.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
Loan Term 10 months

Bad customer service experience

Terrible customer service brings the whole experience with the company down from 5 stars to NONE. If I could put 0stars i would have.

I spoke with one of the team members this morning because I needed help with my repayments.
While I was speaking with her I found her very rude and impatient. As a professional I expected the customer service to be at it's best. She kept interrupting me and wouldn't understand what i wanted to say. When that issue was finally solved I needed more help. Instead of asking if there was anything else she could HELP me with she said good bye and hung up on me. The whole call seemed like she was in a hurry to get me off the phone. I am beyond appalled with what I have experienced this morning. Be very careful with this company as their team don't care about you as a person!

Up until this point of contact the experience was going ok. Not the best or great. Just ok. There are better companies out there that will care about you and your needs. Make sure to do more research before applying!

Disappointing online process

Customer service friendly but no one able to address/fix issues - online application process doesnt allow me to update details or auto verify bank statments - same problem occurs each time I try to apply which I end up cancelling in the end. I find other loans teams with a more easy online process, but would prefer Wallet Wizard for the repayment options.

Application Process

Verry easy and fast 100% online with no phone calls or anything!

15 min application, approved in less than an hour With contract to sign! Money in my account within the hour of singing! 100% online no phone call no nothing. easiest loan I've ever got..

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Painful waste of time- desperately need to train their staff better!!!

I started the application process at about 5:30 pm for a loan. I only had 24 hours to take advantage of an offer that I needed the money for. There was some problem and I received an email saying that they would call me in the morning. They never called. So I called them, and they told me they needed a bit more information, I gave it to them and they said it would go back to the assessment team.

I waited. Then called back and was told that my application was being reviewed and they would be in contact. Another email saying they needed more info and please call them. Called them again, gave them all my info was told they would be in contact, got another email saying to call them... Finally the new person on the phone cottoned on to the fact I'm self-employed, so needed my notice of assessment. I went to MyGov, signed up for that, had to call the tax office to get my ATO account linked, got my notice of assessment and emailed it through. Got another email asking me to call them. (Why can't they call me?) But anyway, I called them, then I get told that they got the notice of assessment, now they need a Centrelink statement. By this time it is after 2:30pm, meaning that even if I did send through the Centrelink Statement and got approved I wouldn't get the money by 5 pm when I needed it. Even after explaining this to the manager that I asked to speak to, he was still trying to get me to send them more information. I told them to cancel the application as it was now pointless, I wouldn't get the money in time for what I needed it for. The manager, after apologising profusely, still kept saying I needed to send through my Centrelink Statement and I'd get the money tomorrow.

So much for money in an hour!!! I wasted a whole day on the phone to these idiots. As I said to the manager if they had told me everything I needed when I called them in the morning I could have had it all to them in half an hour! A painful process, poorly trained staff, poor service. Hate to think what it might be like if I had to deal with them long term!!! Possibly a lucky escape, but I'm really disappointed that I missed out on what I wanted to buy because of their completely rubbish service!

Cash Arrival2 day(s)

Disappointing service. They will reject you based on no valid reason. Choose another loan company.

Disappointing. Rejections based on no valid reasons. Zero loyalty, been a customer since 2016 & paid off loan accordingly with no hassle. there is no loyalty on their part. When you need them, they reject your application.
Definitely ZERO stars.

Zero stars if I could ! Terrible loyalty ! They do NOT care or respect their long term customers !

Crap ! I’ve been a loyal customer OF WW and despite my financial situation is 300% better and never a default , Wallet Wizzard declined my redraw ! Again I say despite my financial situation improving 300% with no defaults !!! Thus No default is supported on credit file !

No problems great customer service and money within the day

Applied today for a loan. Received 2 calls from staff to clarify some details. Got an email within an hour with contract. Agree to contract and funds in my bank within the next hour. Can make additional payments if needed al I have to do is ring and get biller code and account details from them. Had no hassles at all.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Term 12 months

Still haven’t received my money

Applied for loan before 2:30pm on Friday didn’t receive the money obviously. And now it’s monday next business day and they said I’d have it today but no still no money in my account. If I knew it’s be a stuff around to get the money I wouldn’t of even applied for the loan will not recommend to anyone

Best of a bad bunch

Wallet Wizard are the best of an EXTREMELY bad bunch. They were the only loan company that was willing to lend me any money at all during a time of peak financial stress, so they get kudos for that. They do, however, regrettably engage in some of the same despicable tactics as their competitors:

* Falsely promising that "the cash will be in your bank account within the hour". This is obviously a blatant lie, since unless they use PayID (which they don't) it's going to take at least 1 business day before the funds are transferred.

* They will attempt to direct debit your bank account a fortnight earlier than what was agreed upon (as set out in the loan contract). Fortunately, in my case, on the particular date that they tried this stunt, there was no funds available for them to plunder. Eventually they conceded that they had the incorrect date – but their concession was graceless and was devoid of any sort of apology.

* Their Customer Portal is not user-friendly; and offers no facilities to pay off your loan early.

* While it's true that Wallet Wizard don't charge the outrageous start-up fees as the other payday lenders (e.g. large upfront establishment fees); their interest rate of 48% is the highest rate of the lot!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan Term 6 months

Easy Peasy

I decided to look into taking out a wallet wizard loan just to help with spending money for an upcoming holiday, super easy to apply using their website, they are completely transparent and list all of the terms and conditions clearly.
Customer service was great, very jovial people to deal with which definitely helps with the process.
Received my money within the hour even when getting accepted at 4pm! (This may not be the same for all)
Definitely will be making for a much better holiday.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Cash Arrival2 day(s)

Easy? I think not!

Nothing is easy! They say they will call you but only message and ask that you call them back every time. They assure you that it will be quick and easy but it was actually the exact opposite. Two days of jumping through rings and still no update as to the outcome. Multiple calls made to them to find out what is going on but never any answers. Would not recommend wasting your time and definitely would not recommend to anyone else!!! Extremely unhappy customer due to the amount of my time that has been wasted.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Rubbish !!!!!

How pathetic!! Applied for a redraw of $800 i have had an account with them since october 2017 and have made all rrwuired payments yet it has taken 3 weeks with no answer and no communication . Very rude customer service as well . I will be paying this avvountin full asap .

Review for [name removed] who called from 0281992929

I found [name removed] to be very unprofessional. Her telephone manners were terrible and her email context relevant to her telephone manners. Very rude and I feel sorry for customers.

Awkward employment check over $1,200.00 & still no response on the loan

They did not give me the details of how they were going to conduct employment checks and my managers felt that the questions in the email were too personal to even respond and they thought it could possibly be a scam. I'm just surprised with how much they were doing that and yet there hasn't been a response from them for a week on anything. I have 2 jobs and all I needed was a quick loan but I no longer need the money coz I've just waited long enough to have made the money I needed. I don't even know if they even give away money....no one seems to be given the money.

Beware borrowing from wallet wizard

owned by debt collection company Credit Corp read all the Credit corp reviews then decide not to borrow from them be very very careful dealing with any company company connected to Credit Corp ignore all the 5 star reviews they are written by wallet wizard to make themselves look good

How do you make a manual payment on wizard wallet loan? I want to pay more than the minimum monthly payment
BPay through your bank

So we got accepted for $600 and they say they are open Saturday’s 8-4.30pm but when we call they say we haven’t called in the business times. Does anyone know if we will get the money today or Monday??? We kind of need it today
Monday if you are lucky they don't do transactions on weekendsWhy would you even consider getting a loan from them in the 1st place?

HI, is there anyone on here who either applied or knows someone that applied for more than $1000 and actually was approved? I applied almost a week ago and nothing, I am probably just going to get one of those oops, sorry, you don't qualify emails in a week or two.
I'm not sure I was approved for $500 I applyed on Sunday 30/12/18 of last week and only got money in bank on Monday 7/1/19 they said because of the Xmas and new year only had couple open days and is taking bit longer then normal I would just give them a ring and they should b happy to let u know what is happeningwallet wizard are owned by debt collection company Credit corp check out the negative reviews on Credit corp then decide not to borrow anything from them they are biggest money hungry sharks if you are just $5.00 behind they will harass you every day with a barrage of phone calls & text messages then try to get a court judgement to make you pay back the whole loan. Be very very careful dealing with themDo Not get a loan thru wallet wizard they will destroy your credit rating if you are a day late with a payment, they will start legal action without you even knowing it. the five star reviews are written by them trying to make themselves look good be careful

CategoryShort Term Loans