Wallet Wizard
Listing monitored by Wallet Wizard

SMC
SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

4 days - still no update - phone lines are always busy, avoid if you’re actually wanting a response

this was amazing wouldn't do a loan anywhere else

my customer service with you guys was great i had no issues with my loan and was very pleased with my offer and was 100 cent pleased with my rates

Customer service is second to none! They are always happy to help! Will definitely use this service again in futureI experienced no unforeseen charges and no issues with this company

It’s reliable when money is needed

Very satisfied on everything like they very supportive when you can pay on time and they’re all understanding.and when you apply you will know straight away with in an hour

Janite
JaniteNorth Western Region, NSW

So handy always comes in handy just when i need it!!!

Wallet wizard customer team are always friendly, and the money is in my account within 24 hours, there are no extra costs, its gives u the date and and amount owing, and thats exactly what is due.

Sam H
Sam HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thankyou

Thankyou for allowing me the chance to have this account. It has been a rescuer for a number of situations for me over the time. I've never had an issue paying it off so unsure on how their defer payments work..

Must Use
Must UseGippsland, VIC

Perfect and easy, I can't live without it now.

This is so easy to use, it's fast you get the cash within minutes of signing the contract. And the customer service is outstanding. I highly recommend the use of this service.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Frank C.
Frank C.Sydney, NSW

Can't meet my expenses without it

Customer service was great they informed me as soon as I could access the loan. There were no extra costs or other issues. The rate is competitive compared to other lenders.

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always so easy with Wallet Wizard!

I found myself needing some extra money so turned to Wallet Wizard. I have been so impressed with how easy the process has been and the customer service has always been great. Everything is very organised. The amount is direct debited fortnightly and there are no hidden costs. I also know if I need a top up that option is available to me.

Amanda Francis
Amanda FrancisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt and efficient

Friendly staff , quick responses and a great outcome. I was declined last year so it was nice that WW gave me a second chance
I would like to get a larger loan in the future to consolidate my debt

Helped me whilst I was cash short and needed a hand great service

Discussed with me my needs and timeline for my recent loan
Would recommend this company for being helpful.
Have told my family and friends about no problems during there loan process last week

This is the perfect loan.

Nice customer service and very helpful staff. I love this loan and after payout i ll again going to apply. I'm very satisfied and i can give 100/100 for this loan.

Kiwisteve
KiwisteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and easy

Done it online. Fast and easy. No hassles. Was easy to full out the online application form. They had the money in my bank within the hr. Would recommend them .

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

My lifeline

Wallet wizard are always there when times are tough or in an unexpected emergency. The rates match any other.My last loan I had a holiday with my mother after she had suffered from covid. Thankyou

Awesome , fast and excellent service and affordable

Very satisfied, affordable and customer service was excellent very fast as well the application was , very happy . Would highly recommend to my family and friends , thank you for your service