Wallet Wizard

Wallet Wizard

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The ads are so annoying I never want to even think of using them.

The ad has come up over 10 times in 30 minutes. It's very very annoying. Can someone please review the ad and content and try a different angle. I just want to smash my tv already.

Absolutely disgusting

The worst company ever , the put you through hell and back with so many checks and make u think the you have hope and at the last second they decline you , biggest waste of time ever

satanistcore

satanistcore

Waste of time

Took 2 days for them to just decline me, what a waste of time, I'll stick with Nimble in future even though their repayments cost more, atleast they are quick and don't muck you around

ellen bussnsw, 2760

false

What a bunch of false advertising not only are they credit corp credit simple actually tells you to apply and when you do it is a knock back and goes straight on your credit file as an inquiry total waste time don't apply go to city finance much better company no rating from me maybe spend less on your stupid adds

Confused

I applied for a $1000 loan over 6 months and paid it back in about 2 months. A few months later I applied for a $3,500 credit limit and have that loan down to $2,500. Have not missed a payment and in fact have made double payments on some occasions. My income since applying has increased by around an extra $300 a fortnight but yet when I applied for a redraw on my loan I got knocked back due to inconsistency in my salary. I get paid the same amount every fortnight and $300 more than when I first applied. Still confused. So much for loyalty to customers.

ecas1234

ecas1234

Please do not bother..useless!!

I applied and Im a single school teacher on 140k a year and was knocked back ! I really did not need the cash just they made it look so easy I was going to book a short notice cruise with it.. after 6 solid hours of corresponding with these idiots I got a message my income doesnt meet the requirements ! Are you joking?? These people will run you through every hoop to then denying you a loan.. certainty not easy as advertised on tv advertising!!!

Application Process

Don't waste your time - they def will!!

they will put you through the wringer with request after request then just when you think you are all good they will decline you with no explanation & no chance to question why. Meanwhile you lose valuable credit rating points. Ridiculous!! Just say no in the first instance instead of dicking people around & giving false hope

Loan Term 12 months

Jai x.

Jai x.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for me

I took a loan of 700 I pay only 47 a fortnight and they let me redraw again when Im in need of cash and the repayment amount stays the same. It saves me so much time.

Loan Term 6 months

Definately should be 0 star option for companies that are this bad, please stay away. They will ruin your credit score.

Never ever again, they are there to ruin your credit file. Go to money3 and save your self the hassle. Extremely bad.
Please seek another company.
I should have known because of their silly commercial.

Loan Term 3 months
Geoff W

Geoff WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give these people 0 stars I would. Do yourself a favour and steer clear

Although my credit score is good they would not approve loan. Told them I would pay it back in two weeks when sale of car went through but guess that’s not enough time for them to make money at there seriously high rates.

Loan Term 0 months
Cash Arrival0 day(s)

Kylie R

Kylie RCentral Queensland, QLD

WARNING affects credit score

After a declined application my credit score dropped by over 200 points. Significantly affecting my rating, dropping it from "good" to "fair" ruining my financial hard work. I can't even apply for loans anywhere else now!

Liana

LianaVictoria

Personal Loan

Excellent customer service. Easy to fill out application. Prompt response. Would definitely recommend Wallet Wizard. I was definitely satisfied on how quickly to submit required information that was needed thankyou.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Cash Arrival2 day(s)

John

JohnDarling Downs, QLD

Disappointing

Applied for an redraw after halfway through . Never missed a payment for the duration of the loan , financial status has not changed and had funds in my account that was half of the requested amount . Received notification it was denied , I understand these things happen however it’s not worth the mark on your credit file if there is no valid reason . I’ll be paying off the existing amount and will not be using again in the future . Not worth the potential issues it could cause further down the track . The interest is pretty high as to be expected from a third tier Lender, you pay it for convenience .... this is no longer convenient to myself.

Application Process

You get charged so much more

Took out a wallet wizard loan three and half years later still paying it off..paid over three times the amount back high interest, overseas workers that you can't understand. It's shonky business.

One unhappy Customer

One unhappy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WHAT A CON!

CROOKED THIEVES

Thought I took redraw, have been charged and paying interest for a week now, yet no money ever hit my account. I have phoned, emailed numerous times, they blamed bank and refused to look into this further. 1 WEEK later and still no help/results.

Karen Smith

Karen Smith

There when no one else is

Ben Ross

Ben RossSydney, NSW

Only do it if you really really need to

Took out a loan with these guys a little over a year ago now and happy to say it is all paid out. If you love continual weekly interest and no communication to your emails then go for it. The re-draw requests are handy though. Sounds as though they have an overseas call center. Just glad it is all over and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Compared to others they aren't as helpful , requested towards the end loan to change my bank account for the direct debits to come out from and they only did it the once. The next week it was back to the old account , luckily it was still open.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
Loan Term 10 months

Bad customer service experience

D. M

D. M

Disappointing online process

Customer service friendly but no one able to address/fix issues - online application process doesnt allow me to update details or auto verify bank statments - same problem occurs each time I try to apply which I end up cancelling in the end. I find other loans teams with a more easy online process, but would prefer Wallet Wizard for the repayment options.