Bad customer service experience

Terrible customer service brings the whole experience with the company down from 5 stars to NONE. If I could put 0stars i would have.

I spoke with one of the team members this morning because I needed help with my repayments.
While I was speaking with her I found her very rude and impatient. As a professional I expected the customer service to be at it's best. She kept interrupting me and wouldn't understand what i wanted to say. When that issue was finally solved I needed more help. Instead of asking if there was anything else she could HELP me with she said good bye and hung up on me. The whole call seemed like she was in a hurry to get me off the phone. I am beyond appalled with what I have experienced this morning. Be very careful with this company as their team don't care about you as a person!

Up until this point of contact the experience was going ok. Not the best or great. Just ok. There are better companies out there that will care about you and your needs. Make sure to do more research before applying!

Disappointing online process

Customer service friendly but no one able to address/fix issues - online application process doesnt allow me to update details or auto verify bank statments - same problem occurs each time I try to apply which I end up cancelling in the end. I find other loans teams with a more easy online process, but would prefer Wallet Wizard for the repayment options.

Application Process

Verry easy and fast 100% online with no phone calls or anything!

15 min application, approved in less than an hour With contract to sign! Money in my account within the hour of singing! 100% online no phone call no nothing. easiest loan I've ever got..

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Painful waste of time- desperately need to train their staff better!!!

I started the application process at about 5:30 pm for a loan. I only had 24 hours to take advantage of an offer that I needed the money for. There was some problem and I received an email saying that they would call me in the morning. They never called. So I called them, and they told me they needed a bit more information, I gave it to them and they said it would go back to the assessment team.

I waited. Then called back and was told that my application was being reviewed and they would be in contact. Another email saying they needed more info and please call them. Called them again, gave them all my info was told they would be in contact, got another email saying to call them... Finally the new person on the phone cottoned on to the fact I'm self-employed, so needed my notice of assessment. I went to MyGov, signed up for that, had to call the tax office to get my ATO account linked, got my notice of assessment and emailed it through. Got another email asking me to call them. (Why can't they call me?) But anyway, I called them, then I get told that they got the notice of assessment, now they need a Centrelink statement. By this time it is after 2:30pm, meaning that even if I did send through the Centrelink Statement and got approved I wouldn't get the money by 5 pm when I needed it. Even after explaining this to the manager that I asked to speak to, he was still trying to get me to send them more information. I told them to cancel the application as it was now pointless, I wouldn't get the money in time for what I needed it for. The manager, after apologising profusely, still kept saying I needed to send through my Centrelink Statement and I'd get the money tomorrow.

So much for money in an hour!!! I wasted a whole day on the phone to these idiots. As I said to the manager if they had told me everything I needed when I called them in the morning I could have had it all to them in half an hour! A painful process, poorly trained staff, poor service. Hate to think what it might be like if I had to deal with them long term!!! Possibly a lucky escape, but I'm really disappointed that I missed out on what I wanted to buy because of their completely rubbish service!

Cash Arrival2 day(s)

Disappointing service. They will reject you based on no valid reason. Choose another loan company.

Disappointing. Rejections based on no valid reasons. Zero loyalty, been a customer since 2016 & paid off loan accordingly with no hassle. there is no loyalty on their part. When you need them, they reject your application.
Definitely ZERO stars.

Zero stars if I could ! Terrible loyalty ! They do NOT care or respect their long term customers !

Crap ! I’ve been a loyal customer OF WW and despite my financial situation is 300% better and never a default , Wallet Wizzard declined my redraw ! Again I say despite my financial situation improving 300% with no defaults !!! Thus No default is supported on credit file !

No problems great customer service and money within the day

Applied today for a loan. Received 2 calls from staff to clarify some details. Got an email within an hour with contract. Agree to contract and funds in my bank within the next hour. Can make additional payments if needed al I have to do is ring and get biller code and account details from them. Had no hassles at all.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Term 12 months

Still haven’t received my money

Applied for loan before 2:30pm on Friday didn’t receive the money obviously. And now it’s monday next business day and they said I’d have it today but no still no money in my account. If I knew it’s be a stuff around to get the money I wouldn’t of even applied for the loan will not recommend to anyone

Best of a bad bunch

Wallet Wizard are the best of an EXTREMELY bad bunch. They were the only loan company that was willing to lend me any money at all during a time of peak financial stress, so they get kudos for that. They do, however, regrettably engage in some of the same despicable tactics as their competitors:

* Falsely promising that "the cash will be in your bank account within the hour". This is obviously a blatant lie, since unless they use PayID (which they don't) it's going to take at least 1 business day before the funds are transferred.

* They will attempt to direct debit your bank account a fortnight earlier than what was agreed upon (as set out in the loan contract). Fortunately, in my case, on the particular date that they tried this stunt, there was no funds available for them to plunder. Eventually they conceded that they had the incorrect date – but their concession was graceless and was devoid of any sort of apology.

* Their Customer Portal is not user-friendly; and offers no facilities to pay off your loan early.

* While it's true that Wallet Wizard don't charge the outrageous start-up fees as the other payday lenders (e.g. large upfront establishment fees); their interest rate of 48% is the highest rate of the lot!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan Term 6 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Easy Peasy

I decided to look into taking out a wallet wizard loan just to help with spending money for an upcoming holiday, super easy to apply using their website, they are completely transparent and list all of the terms and conditions clearly.
Customer service was great, very jovial people to deal with which definitely helps with the process.
Received my money within the hour even when getting accepted at 4pm! (This may not be the same for all)
Definitely will be making for a much better holiday.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Cash Arrival2 day(s)

Easy? I think not!

Nothing is easy! They say they will call you but only message and ask that you call them back every time. They assure you that it will be quick and easy but it was actually the exact opposite. Two days of jumping through rings and still no update as to the outcome. Multiple calls made to them to find out what is going on but never any answers. Would not recommend wasting your time and definitely would not recommend to anyone else!!! Extremely unhappy customer due to the amount of my time that has been wasted.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Rubbish !!!!!

How pathetic!! Applied for a redraw of $800 i have had an account with them since october 2017 and have made all rrwuired payments yet it has taken 3 weeks with no answer and no communication . Very rude customer service as well . I will be paying this avvountin full asap .

Review for [name removed] who called from 0281992929

I found [name removed] to be very unprofessional. Her telephone manners were terrible and her email context relevant to her telephone manners. Very rude and I feel sorry for customers.

Awkward employment check over $1,200.00 & still no response on the loan

They did not give me the details of how they were going to conduct employment checks and my managers felt that the questions in the email were too personal to even respond and they thought it could possibly be a scam. I'm just surprised with how much they were doing that and yet there hasn't been a response from them for a week on anything. I have 2 jobs and all I needed was a quick loan but I no longer need the money coz I've just waited long enough to have made the money I needed. I don't even know if they even give away money....no one seems to be given the money.

Beware borrowing from wallet wizard

owned by debt collection company Credit Corp read all the Credit corp reviews then decide not to borrow from them be very very careful dealing with any company company connected to Credit Corp ignore all the 5 star reviews they are written by wallet wizard to make themselves look good

Pathetic!!!

Asked if i could get a top up on my previous loan. No answer! Do not rely on them cause you wont get a reply from them anytime soon. I have sent this question to them about 5 times now, yet again with no reply. Pull ya head in guys or you will be reported to the Accc now rather than later!!! Update your website or look out.

Use only as a last resort

How was your customer service experience with this company?
They are quite quick at resolving issues and will be more than happy to work with you

Did you experience any unexpected extra costs or other issues while on this loan?
no as everything is explained

How satisfied are you with the rate you received for this loan?
I was not happy with this rate, however this is a vexing question because while you can choose another option or go with someone else when you have a select set of circumstances then you are really limited, I still think that a +40 % interest rate is quite steep.

Long and frustrating process..

They're quick to get your info and let you know it's going well, it took a week with going back and forth.. They wanted a simple question answered from payroll (which I could have answered myself), which was then verbally answered - apparently it wasn't allowed after I was told we could get a verbal answer? Very confusing.. Then when putting me through the feedback line there was nothing there?? Then was told everything was looking good until I got declined with no valid reason..

Very long Wait times and a lot of bad customer service full of lies

I have a loan with this company Wallet wizard which I have found to be cheaper than others in interest but to apply for a credit increase is taking over two weeks and every time I’ll call them up and they say it is with the processing team I have had to resend bank statements and income statements two times now and I am still waiting on never again will I be using them I rather use the high interest places to actually give you money tomorrow when you need it the most

Took a while but got there in the end

I applied for a limit increase on 31.12 18.
Had to answer a lot of extra questions but everyone I spoke to was very helpful and we got there in the end,

How do you make a manual payment on wizard wallet loan? I want to pay more than the minimum monthly payment
BPay through your bank

So we got accepted for $600 and they say they are open Saturday’s 8-4.30pm but when we call they say we haven’t called in the business times. Does anyone know if we will get the money today or Monday??? We kind of need it today
Monday if you are lucky they don't do transactions on weekendsWhy would you even consider getting a loan from them in the 1st place?

HI, is there anyone on here who either applied or knows someone that applied for more than $1000 and actually was approved? I applied almost a week ago and nothing, I am probably just going to get one of those oops, sorry, you don't qualify emails in a week or two.
I'm not sure I was approved for $500 I applyed on Sunday 30/12/18 of last week and only got money in bank on Monday 7/1/19 they said because of the Xmas and new year only had couple open days and is taking bit longer then normal I would just give them a ring and they should b happy to let u know what is happeningwallet wizard are owned by debt collection company Credit corp check out the negative reviews on Credit corp then decide not to borrow anything from them they are biggest money hungry sharks if you are just $5.00 behind they will harass you every day with a barrage of phone calls & text messages then try to get a court judgement to make you pay back the whole loan. Be very very careful dealing with themDo Not get a loan thru wallet wizard they will destroy your credit rating if you are a day late with a payment, they will start legal action without you even knowing it. the five star reviews are written by them trying to make themselves look good be careful

Minimum Age18