Fundo

Fundo

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not Happy FundoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I don't even get what they are doing...

Approved for a loan, paperwork through like clockwork then suddenly I need to verify something... the site doesn't work. A guy called and made jokes about dogs dying and then told me the funds had been transferred only to be told later by someone else they weren't yet. Now no way to contact them. No email works. Website bot helps in no way and shuts down in 10 seconds. Stay away guys, don't waste your time.

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Term 2 months

IMBASouth East Queensland, QLD

NO RESPONSE

Why theres no response?! Already aigned my contract when will i received the money?! I already sent an email and sms in the site why theres is no customer hotline?

Ahmed Ali

Ahmed AliSydney, NSW

Got my money in 60 mins

The online form was easy to use and got my money funded into my account in 60 minutes as promised. Staff on the phone are really friendly and helpful as well.

Application Process
Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan Term 3 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

John

Johnasked

Got told all approved and funds transferred in 60 mins, this was in early part of the day. 17 hours later, no money? I know NAB processing that money every hour up till 10pm. What’s with this?

Not Happy Fundo

Hi John, from my experience they are legit, but the promise of funds within an hour / day is a total sham, both times I loaned "technical difficulties" stopped the transfer of money and took about a week. For a business with such limited resources this makes more sense, but it's not competitive to say they small loans take longer.

Heath S.

Heath S.asked

Whats the contact number as i been approved and no money

IMBA

You applied and ddnt get money?

IMBA

Or you asking about my contact number?

Get an answer from our members and Fundo representatives