Fundo

Fundo

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I don't even get what they are doing...

Approved for a loan, paperwork through like clockwork then suddenly I need to verify something... the site doesn't work. A guy called and made jokes about dogs dying and then told me the funds had been transferred only to be told later by someone else they weren't yet. Now no way to contact them. No email works. Website bot helps in no way and shuts down in 10 seconds. Stay away guys, don't waste your time.

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Term 2 months

NO RESPONSE

Why theres no response?! Already aigned my contract when will i received the money?! I already sent an email and sms in the site why theres is no customer hotline?

Got my money in 60 mins

The online form was easy to use and got my money funded into my account in 60 minutes as promised. Staff on the phone are really friendly and helpful as well.

Application Process