Fundo
Listing monitored by Fundo

Lea
LeaBrisbane

Perfect!

Always approving my loans within a appropriate time frame, staff is helpful and willing to help.

I am satisfied with my loans and will be back. Will recommend to people.

Choose Fundo first.

Quick decision. Good customer relations. All question answered promptly.
No hidden costs. Realistic loan provided that matched budget. No penalty for early payout. Encouraging of same. I recommended giving Fundo first option

Joann H.
Joann H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

This is great

Great to deal with would recommend to anyone needing extra cash when you need it hassle free fast answer not a hard application customer service is great they get back to you asap

Jodie M.
Jodie M.Perth, WA

Great company, love it!!!!

Great service easy repayments, love Fundo!!! Would recommend to anyone looking for a no fuss loan, love the reward system they have for early repayments and being a loyal customer.

brendon b.
brendon b.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Misleading and told I dont have a high enough fundo score yet they gave me a loan with 0 score and paid it weeks earlier

They have me a 500 loan which was great, I then was told I can pay it out whenever to go for another so I paid 3 in 1 go went to go for one again and got declined.... nothing changed at all then they go on about being with only them and you'll receive rewards haha when declined they have me another lender which approved me so safe to say I won't be using them again

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Review: This is perfect can't live without it

This loan company takes a while to get back to you but over all it accepted my loan application but I think it's sad that they go off fundo credit to get a loan

Rusty
Rusty

This is perfect

Fundo is perfect for great loans also love the scoring great customer service very satisfied no hidden fees no issues also great rates fast approvals money in the bank within minutes

Perfect loans quick and easy

Customer service was fantastic did not experience any u expected costs Love fundo they are so quick and efficient with getting your money to u straight away I’m super satisfied

Melzz A.
Melzz A.Perth, WA

Really easy and helpful

Super easy to apply for and very quick response and pay out time. Customer service was friendly and I was very satisfied with how easy it was to pay back with houses and rewards if you did so

Application Process
Loan TypeLine of Credit

Find out how Fundo compares to other Short Term Loans

excellent, fast and efficient service that anyone can navigate through.

excellent customer service, fair and easy to contact. extremely happy with my service and will continue to use fundo as my source of small loams next time I'm in a pinch.

Application Process

Fundo

Fundo was fast and efficient no time wasting and quick processes and I didn't have to chase up, they are customer centric and it's awesome to see how invested they are.

Brent D
Brent D

Great alternative to other lenders

I love the unique take on the credit score system. They even make it feel like a bit of a fun game, earning points for replaying on time. Will use again!

Pretty good

Very friendly very fast no hassles took less that 3 hours bit slow with reply to email and also long wait time on phone other than that excellent service go fundco

Chris M.
Chris M.Gippsland, VIC

Fast and Efficient

I Love fundo loans. Always there to help and application is a breeze. MoneY is transferred fast, most of the time same day. Each subsequent application is done in 3 clicks! Thanks fundo!

mannzz
mannzzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very helpful and quick !!!

Fundo were very helpful , at a tough time.. And was a very quick and easy process, would highly recommend them. and the money was in my account the same day !

Joanne H.asked

Is it normal to ask for a debit card as proof of account? My husband applied an was asked to prove his account was his by them taking out $1.00 to confirm his account? Even though he sent them a bank statement which clearly had his name an account number. I don't trust anyone asking for his debit card as they can use it scammers ask such things when people are not aware.

Linda . G

All I can say is I used them twice and they never took any money from my account without authorization.

Joanne H.

But is that normal though? I have never come across any loan company asking for a debit card to check if it was legit. This was the first time usually scammers would ask for your debit card details. They wanted to withdraw $1.00 out of his account. I told him not to trust them. Glad it worked for you.

Sharon McLaughlin
Sharon McLaughlinasked

I told use not. To deduct money today and U. Have. Can it be reversed asap

Bekkaasked

I’ve tried sending a email on Wednesday in regards to my next payment and have not got a reply. I’ve tried calling the number on the website and can’t get through. What do I do?

Jarrad T.
Jarrad T.

Online chat Monday to Friday

Bekka

I’ve tried the online chat multiple times and it just keeps saying that they have missed me. I sat there for an hour waiting for a reply and that’s all I get.

Get an answer from our members and Fundo representatives

Other Short Term Loans