Fundo

Fundo

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 2.5 months (2)
  • Cash Arrival1 day(s) (1)

Total fraud.

Said I was approved for a loan and that $60 would be taken out of my account every pay day. No loan received. Yet they still want to take out of my account next pay day. Reported to my bank asap! They can't even find any records although I have the emails and their text messages. I gave some unknown company ALL of my information. Definitely putting an alert out on all three credit bureaus. No telling who they are or what they plan to do with all of our info. Dumb move on my part.

Dissatified

DissatifiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total sham and false advertising

So I applied for a loan 3 days ago. Website says answer within the day, false right there. Kept getting told will have an answer by the end of the say, false again. Customer service and online chat are bith ridiculous. Definitly need alot of attention.They seem to always have technical issues. Need to up there game if they want to stay in business. Very dissatisfied

Sarah

SarahVictoria

Took more money than owed for loan out of my bank then wouldn’t rectify for 48 leaving me broke

Worst company on the internet the steal they are crooks
They owe money to me because of what they have done
102 dollars removed from my account without returning the funds

Short Term Loans

Find out how Fundo compares to other Short Term Loans

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

Didnt take long, applied in 5 minutes, and they had the money in my account the same day. good customer service. I appreciated the call out for a survey and feedback.

Not Happy FundoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I don't even get what they are doing...

Approved for a loan, paperwork through like clockwork then suddenly I need to verify something... the site doesn't work. A guy called and made jokes about dogs dying and then told me the funds had been transferred only to be told later by someone else they weren't yet. Now no way to contact them. No email works. Website bot helps in no way and shuts down in 10 seconds. Stay away guys, don't waste your time.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Term 2 months
IMBA

IMBASouth East Queensland, QLD

NO RESPONSE

Why theres no response?! Already aigned my contract when will i received the money?! I already sent an email and sms in the site why theres is no customer hotline?

Ahmed Ali

Ahmed AliSydney, NSW

Got my money in 60 mins

The online form was easy to use and got my money funded into my account in 60 minutes as promised. Staff on the phone are really friendly and helpful as well.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan Term 3 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Kelly F.

Kelly F.asked

I was approved for a loan, signed my contact and received two sms messages from them but never received the funds. I cannot find a contact phone number or an email address for them. It seem odd that they didn't email me a copy of the completed contract. Does anyone have a contract number for fundo? Thank you.

Saia

Saiaasked

Where do I sign for my loan

John

Johnasked

Got told all approved and funds transferred in 60 mins, this was in early part of the day. 17 hours later, no money? I know NAB processing that money every hour up till 10pm. What’s with this?

Not Happy Fundo

Hi John, from my experience they are legit, but the promise of funds within an hour / day is a total sham, both times I loaned "technical difficulties" stopped the transfer of money and took about a week. For a business with such limited resources this makes more sense, but it's not competitive to say they small loans take longer.

Get an answer from our members and Fundo representatives

Other Short Term Loans