2Pay It Later

1.4
1.4
1.6
1.9
Brand Manager for Pay It Later? Claim your listing.

Carol
Carol

Identity fraud

Payright and spotted you are fraudulent how dare you allow my personal details slip through your fingers after 5 years stoneink contract me saying I owe you money I've never heard of you more have I ever studied online I have disexia U faitat school how dare you your companyies should be investigated by the federal police I'm gyti make it happen anymore else on board with me identity fraud is a criminal afence in Australia the media would love this
TractorSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

this is a massive fraud

i had a merchant account with this company and they have not paid me money my clients sent them in almost 12 months, ive got dribs and drabs of money here and there but im owed a figure sum still. dont sign up as a merchant
Tractor

update 7 months later, they are not answering at all and i'm likey to never be paid

melissa
melissa

Don't use them

They've been withholding my money for month, its impossible to contact them as they don't reply to emails and they have no phone number to get in contact with them and they not only ripped me off the original amount but they have the cheek to keep taking late fees out my account on a regular bases
Emi Joly6 posts

Scumers

I am writing on behalf of a my business, I have been requesting my money from them for over 6 weeks. The email is acknowledged yet no one is replying or sending our money that they are holding and have ultimately stolen.
Robbed by Payitlater
Robbed by PayitlaterSouthwest, VIC

Negative 5 stars

I am writing on behalf of a small business, I have been requesting our money from them for over 6 weeks. The email is acknowledged yet no one is replying or sending our money that they are holding and have ultimately stolen.
Ads S.
Ads S.

scammers

do not have any dealings with these scammers - they will steal your money, guaranteed... they should be in jail. absolute scumbags are ripping off everyday australians and dont even care
Angry Matt
Angry MattHunter Region, NSW3 posts

OMG terrible

I was told on the phone it takes 2 weeks to get your money after a customer purchases a product from you. Lucky I manage to get my money after many phone calls… explaining the other pay it later services pay you within 24 hours.
Allen N.
Allen N.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

RIP OFF RIP OFF BE WARNED!!!!

Do not use, I repeat do not F...Use!!! Watch current affair channel 9 and see for yourself,what they are doing to small businesses.. How they are still operating is a joke..Stay away,do not use..
Jenny S.
Jenny S.

Not their first rodeo

They have scammed others before. The online flower company zflowers formally readyflowers is owned and run by the Hegarty family. They have not paid their florists who did their orders over $180000. They continue to make one scam after another. They need to be reported and investigated by the FEDS. They could not lie straight in bed. I’m so sorry you are all suffering at the hands of these absolute scum of the earth. Justice will eventually prevail but they have been doing this for a long time.
Liz Purchase
Liz PurchaseSydney, NSW2 posts

Exposed On a Current Affair

Exposed on A Current Affair for being absolutely dishonest. Do not go near them. Avoid at all costs. They have withheld millions of dollars from mum and dad businesses across Australia.
Brent Andrew
Brent AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD109 posts

No contact

Have sent payitlater so many emails they will not answer a email. We are after information on the money we are owed it’s a bit. I won’t be able to use payitlater in my retail shop as it’s becoming a concern.
Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer services I’ve ever experienced!!!

The customer services wasn’t rude, however, over a span of 3 days and my issue has NOT been resolved. Instead, I have been given a different explanation to what the merchant has. There has not been, even the slightest, progress in my enquiry. I’m even more confused now than I way then. There is no contact number to call, which would make this situation a whole lot easier and would have my issue resolved in minutes instead of days with unhappy customers and merchants.
Mechele B.
Mechele B.

Trying to make contact with them is poor

I’ve just joined payitlater,I thought they would be good but they not,I’ve had are old mobile number on the account with them,but needed help kept been given are ticket and we get back to you in 48 hours,be trying for 1week now tried everything to fix mobile phone number then put my new mobile number in,doesn’t work ever,so I would give them 2 star rating,and still haven’t got none help,they sent me 4 tickets no help at all still waiting,it would if they hand contact phone number and airmail you can contact them but they don’t.mechele
Shane
ShanePeel, WA

It’s pretty good

I am fairly new to payitlater, I used to purchase an item from Kings Warehouse took about two weeks to get which is not bad considering I live in WA.

The only downside is their limited stores but good in a way to support small business.

I would use there services more regularly if they had more mainstream clients such as Catch or Kogan.

But overall they are good.

Steve
SteveLaunceston3 posts

They will scam you!!!

It takes weeks to get your money, customer service is crap, don't use it, big rip off, I will not use this again! Why do I have to type 30 words?

Jason C.
Jason C.

Do I need to make first repayment straightaway

Emi Joly

Pay it later are Scammers.Please do resarch before you start doing anything with this "company".

litigator
litigator

After viewing the Current Affair episode, I wonder where all the unpaid money has gone. Surely this must be within the bounds of a criminal matter?

Pdiaz
Pdiaz

Ive been with them for a quite a while now had no issues what so ever always review the company’s you buy from through them thats what i do its not payitlaters fault the companies linked to them dont send orders or are dodgey but do let them know if items dont come aswell as the company itself payitlater will most surely take then off there list as it is a representation of there company i always check the stores before purchase pay it later just lends us the money to buy items at these stores ive recieved every order ive brought through then and they are very prompt when i email them and helpful they always help me buy halfing payments and doing fourtnightly payments if im having a hardtime very helpful nothing but possitive views for them from me :) and very greatful specially with my kids birthdays so il stick with them looking foward to them venturing out to giftcards etc and to well known stores patience is a virtue il be waiting :)

Frank
Frank

Pdiaz works for Pay It Later. He is one of the Directors.