Pedders Suspension Shock Absorbers

Pedders Suspension Shock Absorbers

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pedders? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2

Ross Clark
Ross ClarkPerth, WA

PEDDERS JOONDALUP stack up ok

Suspected front end damage to my car, took it to Pedders for inspection. Of course I needed some repair work front + back, so I went with them on their free detailed damage quote. Quality workmanship, split days of work to ensure my card was not maxed out. All in all when money was tight for me but they came through. Cheap no, but good value for my money along with very professional staff. Thank you

Purchased in October 2021 for $1,270.00.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service

Took day off work booked car in days before to get new front shockers put on only to find out they ordered rear shocks and doubled the price . I’m sure f and b are not the same sounds when speaking just shows they didn’t even listen in the first place. I would not recommend peders for any work.

Mr Nobody
Mr NobodyPerth, WA

Rushed to get my car finished on time and left wheel nuts loose BEWARE

Pedders in Booragoon WA have just given me my car back with loose wheel nuts after feeling a shake in the car whilst driving on the freeway at 110kmh
Do not trust BEWARE

Trak Ryder Heavy duty gas shocks

What a waste of money , Trak Ryder Heavy duty gas shocks on my 4x4. They make a clunking noise when going over small little bumps on asphalt, have now had them replaced 3 times under warranty.. still making the noise. Do not buy track ryders

Purchased in December 2020.

Car Accessories

Find out how Pedders Suspension Shock Absorbers compares to other Car Accessories

Louise
LouiseIllawarra, NSW

This happened in 2016 to my hillclimb vehicle - could have been killed

My post from 2016 says it all. They haven't learnt anything since then. My advice is don't go there; get a second opinion at the very least. Wrong advice about rear coilovers. Tried to trick me into paying $900 for their branded item.

Purchased in June 2016.

Quality Please
Quality PleaseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pedders XA Coilovers are Crap and so is the Service

These XA crap broke my shock mounts twice thump and bump, and you complain and all they do is block you, Poor workmanship in fitting and car not driveable on a new car with only 3,000km on it

Purchased for $2,200.00.

Keith 45
Keith 45Warrnambool

Shocking shocks

Purchased in October 2015 for $393.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Total rip off

I took my car for a break check. They informed me that I had to replace my front and rear rotors and pads. They quoted me $1600!!! to fix. that is $ 900 for parts and $700 for labour.. I was shocked. I then took it to my local mechanic. They checked the breaks and told me the rear breaks were like new. They repaired the Front breaks rotors and pads for $175 for parts and $100 for labour. including parts and labour. As I said total rip off.

Purchased in December 2020.

R Campbell
R CampbellPeel, WA

great to deal with

Just had a 4 wheel alignment at Pedders Mandurah. very professional and helpful staff. Job done whilst I waited at a reasonable price. The show room and customers waiting area were very clean and well presented.
Thanks to staff at Pedders Mandurah.

Purchased in November 2020.

richard
richard

Shocks failed in less than 33 months

Shocks installed December 2017, 33 months later shock has failed. On observation the shock has been failed for quite some time at the 33 month mark. There is a significant amount of road dust built up on the leaking strut, indicating its been failed several months already when it was discovered.

Purchased in December 2017 for $225.00.

Paul
Paul

Shocks are noisy and worse handling

took my jeep grand cherokee for new shocks all around as they neaded changing. But strat away I noticed the noise and bad handling I took it back into colac they said yes its noisy but think iys something else. This is there service they dont care about customer service they charged me 55 dollers to tell me that usless info i would never again go to abs colac nor use pedders yes there bull full of it.

Purchased in July 2020 at abs colac Victoria for $1,100.00.

Hel
Hel

Disgraceful

I took my car recently there for a service and brake check they adi sed me in writing that it would cost me over $550 to fix the front and over $650 for the back brakes but would need doing before next service. Got 2 other opinions nothing wrong with the brakes they obviously feel they can treat me as a stupid female would definitely not use them again. They have a bull on their logo because they charge like wounded bulls

RonPerth, WA

awful

I took my vehicle here for a check on some squeaky noise in the front suspension, I stated that this was a special car to me please be careful with it. The next day I was giving the car a wash and polish and what do I find? a nice old dent on the left front fender. I emailed them to explain what happened, that was over a week ago, no reply and by the way the noise is still there. No care for vehicles and can't diagnose issues. Hopeless AND rude as well. Shame on you.

Purchased in July 2020 for $28.00.

AntinoSydney, NSW

can`t fault them or the job.

Purchased in July 2020 at pedders hornsby for $600.00.

DAMO
DAMOSydney, NSW

Comfortable ride quality shocks & suspension.

I own a Nissan Navara Np300 2015 model. Had a pair of Heavy Duty trak Ryders fitted at the front ( constant load carrying Arb bull bar + Winch ) & a pair of foam cells on the rear. 2" lift & wow comfortable ride very happy with the quality of the set up. Nick from Blacktown pedders has been very helpful with his proffessional assistance. I found a slight squeek in them last month made a phone call had them do a check over report. Found that bushes slightly warn. Replaced front pair of bushes free of charge & didnt even charge for the service report. This type of service will always keep the customer smiling. Will i be back. Most deffinetly. Thanks again my friend.

Purchased in June 2018 for $1,600.00.