Philips 50PUT6103/79 (50")

Philips 50PUT6103/79 (50")

HanNatNana

HanNatNana

Great TV...would buy again!

Purchased in May 2019.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

Samantha f.

Samantha f.

Bought this as a present

I bought this as a birthday present for my father and he absolutely loves this television. He said he finds it easy to use and the quality of the screen is good.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $535.50.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

No Apps to install like Skype, Yupp TV

Hi
This is Kalki Chaitanya and purchased this TV 50 inches 6100 series on Dec 2018. Very limited apps to browse and unable to install Skype to do video calling to home & Yupp TV app where you can watch regional channels from India. Other TVs like Samsung has these abilities and not much happy until I can install YUPP TV && SKYPE apps in my smart TV. Waste of money if PHILIPS didn’t provide solution to this

binvinnieasked

Can I download Stan and SBS onto this tv? I can see an app library but the library is terrible. I’ve tried calling customer service.....25 minutes and counting in the queue.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out to us here. Great question, but we're not sure about this. We recommend you to contact us on Facebook or Twitter. Our product specialists will do our best to help you with this, as they've more information.

Kind regards,

The Philips Australia Team

binvinnie

Hi, after two phone calls and being on hold for an hour and 20 minutes I finally got to speak to someone. The TV does not have Stan nor does it have a library where you can download apps. It does not come with any of the standard apps you would expect of a product board in Australia. It also has an outdated web browser so you cannot watch Stan or other services through it. This television is terrible. Is outdated and does not have any of the features you expect of a smart TV

binvinnie

Customer service was also meant to get back to me about what screen mirroring app can be used on Apple iPhone so that I can at least Mirror apps onto the TV. They never got back to me. Really poor customer service

Andris S.

Andris S.asked

Want to record from TV from my empty, brand new 32GB stick. When I formatted it says you need at least 4GB but when I pressed the red record key to try, response was not enough memory??
Andy S

Philips S.Philips

Hi Andris, thanks for your question. That's an interesting one! Feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on: 1300 363 391.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Eric M.

Eric M.asked

Is this TV definitely Wi-Fi for Netflix and YouTube? Or do you have to connect via cable.

Kalki Chaitanya

It has pre-installed apps of YouTube and Netflix but not sure they will work after connecting through coaxle cable.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Category4K Ultra HD TVs