MPN: 65PUT6703/79

• Software
  • Picture Quality
Mark_Auckland
Mark_AucklandAU

First class picture for the money

The picture quality is first class and worthy of a TV costing twice as much. Detail is great and colour reproduction is natural with true blacks giving a nice contrast. The Ambilight system works flawlessly and makes the TV seem even larger - it's truly absorbing. The operating system is simple enough, although sometimes a little sluggish to respond to input. Personally this doesn't worry me and overall I'd say this is the best TV I've ever had.

Purchased in July 2019 at PB Tech.

laurinda
laurindaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great tv

Phillip's tvs great the picture colour and sound I totally recommend Phillips tvs has great ports to. is in my blood I cant live without it' I love it so much fantastic

Purchased in June 2019 for $199.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

C J.
C J.Sydney, NSW

Great price and quality.

I'm really happy with it. Specially i love the Ambilight technology that makes feel screen much wider. If you’re not familiar with Ambilight, it involves an array of individually controllable LEDs on the TV’s rear outputting coloured light that can be set to track the colour content of the image you’re watching.

Purchased in March 2018 at Costco for $1,899.99.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Philips 65PUT6703/79 (65") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Stuart
Stuartasked

I thought these 'reviews' by prior customers/purchasers were supposedly for the selected item as nominated.....in this instance the 65" version, but for which one reviewer, Laurinda ?, it states her purchase cost was only $199.00, if that's the case I'll take '3' units please !...... a little diligence in fact checking could go a long way prior to publication please people .

Phelines
Phelines asked

When was this tv built?
Is this PHILIPS TV can download Play store?
If yes please explain, am getting frustrated with it now, its been more than 4 hours am trying to find a way to download others app than the app who is already on, been doing way lots of Google's search, YouTube watch but can't find anything about it,

Please if you got a customer care call me on +61469600545 ,we go step by step to install it..
Just bought on Saturday at Harvey Norman in Mount barker SA,

I feel stupid as I left my LG in Melbourne and now I am stuck with..

Someone help please ...

Hi there,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention here. We can appreciate that you'd like these questions to be answered so you can enjoy your TV. Our colleagues will be happy to assist you over the phone. We kindly recommend you to reach out to them directly via 1300 998 851 Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. We hope this helps!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Category4K Ultra HD TVs