Philips Avent Natural Glass

Philips Avent Natural Glass

SCF671/17, SCF051/17, SCF053/17, SCF673/17

3.7

• Bottle LeakageYes (0%) · No (100%)
Seda

SedaSydney, NSW

Love it

I tried few other bottles with no success, feeding time was always a struggle. But the avent natural glass bottles have been a hit, the shape of the teat good & the glass is easy to clean. Also the teats are easily available everywhere.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon.

Breastfed Child Yes
Bottle LeakageNo
Philips Avent
Philips S.Philips Avent
UncleRico

UncleRicoSouth East Queensland, QLD

No lingering odors like our plastic bottles!

We tried these glass bottles after baby number two was refusing expressed breast milk from our plastic bottles. She was usually a good rest, but was spitting out the milk. Then I got curious and tried some from the plastic bottle, and it was gross! I tried washing the plastic thoroughly, using vinegar, bicarb, etc. to remove any plastic taste in the milk, but after trying the glass the problem was solved! It wasn't a problem for baby number one, but if you might have a sensitive taster yet are worth trying. I did have some leaks early on, but that was my user error, so after practising a bit with water to see where I was going wrong it was all fine!

Horrible

Doesn't even deserve one star. I recieved defective bottles. Glass was warped on the rim causing them to leak profusely. When I called their customer service they refused to own up to their mistake and send replacements. I just can't believe they would rather have a terrible review rather than six their problems.

Philips Avent