Philips Daily Collection Food Processor HR7628/00

Philips Daily Collection Food Processor HR7628/00

Liquidiser stopper crushed in jug. Food ruined.

I have used my Philips food processor for over 20 years. Have always been happy with it.
    Recently I used the liquidiser to make a dip. The stopper fell inside and was crushed. I stopped the machine immediately. Had to throw away the contents as I wasn't sure if the crushed part was in the dip. I now don't have a stopper for my liquidiser. Can I purchase this part separately?

Date PurchasedAug 1998

So many uses

I use this processor at least once a day to make a smoothie and have started baking again too. I have used the egg whisking attachment to make a sugar free meringues which works perfectly and it is so quick. I am loving chopping up my vegetables with it too.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

BOSTONWaterloo

Powerful multi function processor

Excellent value at $219 from The Good Guys. Very easy to use and clean, with 3 ltr capacity processor and 1.5 ltr blender. Does most kitchen tasks with its variety of attachments. Slices, dices, kneads, juices, whips, and purees with ease. Perhaps a more extensive instruction manual would make it easier for beginners.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
    Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the five-star review! We are glad to hear that you have a positive experience with the Food Processor.

The Philips Australia Team

Food Processors

Find out how Philips Daily Collection Food Processor HR7628/00 compares to other Food Processors

Thilani Bandaralage

Thilani BandaralageAdelaide

All in one blender

This is a very convenient blender package, because it has most blending equipment in one package. The different shredding and grinding parts are suitable for different cooking process. Easier to clean and store. Fast and quick way to cook. Dishwasher friendly. Good value for money. I recommend this blender for families.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
    Paul3490

Paul3490Gippsland, VIC

Very good.

Philips S.Philips

Please tell me if the spare parts of the food processor Philips HR7628: 996510074787 (blender blade) and 996510075467 (mini chopper blade) are interchangeable.
    In other words, is mini chopper 996510075318 compatible with the 996510074787, or I need 996510075467 to use it properly?

KPT

No you need to use the mini chopper for the mini chopper attachment. I haven't had an issue with it apart from when I want to make more oat flour or peanut butter than what fits in the mini chopper. But you can just do it in two lots as it's fairly quick.

So mini chopper blade is smaller than the blender blade?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there. Thanks for reaching us here with this question. If you are asking if models 996510074787 and 996510075467 are compatible with the HR7628, then, yes. Hopefully this answers your question, but if not, please feel free to contact the following numbers for more information: 0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm or 1300 363 391 (AUS) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm EST. Due to the current circumstances, please allow your call some time to process.

Kind regards,
    The Philips Australia Team.

Anaisasked

Is this good for grind/mill the almonds? I wanna put there almonds to get the almond flour.
    Thank you for your answer.

BOSTON

Not really a grinder, but will break them up enough to finish with a morter/pestle.

Thank you.

San Casked

The blades and the rotor don’t engage anymore. The motor is working but the rotor and blade don’t engage and work properly. I had this problem only last week after years of great service and no other issues. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

BOSTON

Not sure. You will have to get in touch with Philips for a trouble shooting guide.

Philips S.Philips

Hi San, thank you for your question. Sorry to hear the blade stopped working. Let's see, could you check if the blade is attached correctly? Also check if the food processor bowl and lid are properly attached; you should hear a 'click' when they are. If this doesn't work, could you reach out to us, so we can look further into it for you? You can reach us at 1300 363 391 (AU), or by sending us a message on Facebook or on Twitter (@PhilipsCare). Hope to hear from you soon.

The Philips Australia Team

San C

Thanks for your answer. I’ve found the issue: at the bottom of the bowl, the plastic was old and thinning so much we could see the screw. So the bowl wasn’t high enough to get the rotor and the blade to engage properly. We’ve bought a new bowl (thanks to Philips which sells spare parts!) and it’s now working again as new!

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives