Philips HQ9190

Men's Electric Shavers

Find out how Philips HQ9190 compares to other Men's Electric Shavers

o.sterk

o.sterkasked

Is there some kind of cassette for this shaver available?

GlennSyd

Hi there, Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by a cassette for the shaver. I replaced this shaver a long time ago (5 or 6 years). I currently have the Philips 3D Sensotouch RQ1260. I've had it for at least two years and it's still going well. No problems with the battery and it provides a good close shave. It doesn't have the JetClean system; I just rinse it under hot water after each shave. I'd give this one 4 stars. I know you can purchase replacement batteries for Philips shavers at quite a low cost (about $15) and if you're good with a soldering iron, you can replace the battery yourself. You need to go to the website of a battery supplier and enter the model number of your shaver. As far as I know the only way you can get one from Philips is to take it to a Shaver Shop and they will replace it for you for about $100.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives