Philips HR7776/93

• Product is used
  • Safety
James M
James MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We loved our food processor &just started using the blender for the first time Unfortunately it has cracked in 4 places

Food processor is fantastic. Love using it and all its speed settings. We use it for cauliflower rice, thickening cream, slicing vegetables,Shredding lettuce and making cakes.
Extremely happy with the processor, not so much the blender attachment

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $200.00.

Elly
EllyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does every job with foods

I can’t even imagine my life without it. From makin* salad, cake, dough, soup, juice and smoothies, nut butter and sauces,.... do I say enough.
It is light for moving from pantry to benchtop.
Another positive point is that I can order it’s small part online, even just tiny lid of blender.
Perfect.

Purchased in April 2015 at The Good Guys for $220.00.

SeepK
SeepKSydney, NSW

Overall great blender/processor that is well priced

Great Blender + Processor that gets the job done, is well priced, and is extremely easy to clean. I wish it had a storage box for all the parts though (convenient and safe). Would have also been nice Phillips to integrate a dry grinder in their next model.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $190.00.

Annajon
AnnajonPeel, WA

Great for my needs.

Very easy to use. Cleaning is also easy. Only frustration is the spindle that comes away when lifting bowl clear of base. Other than that found to for fill all my needs. Very happy with the way it blends & cuts through all the receipts. I use on a regular basis. Sits neatly on counter top.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Annajon. Thanks for taking your time to write this review and we're glad to hear the product suits all your needs. :)

Vik
VikBrisbane

Broken twice in three years

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Philips S.Philips

Sadly the bowl collapsed, after just two years

Date PurchasedApr 2016
JulzMelbourne

No Viva No pizza :)

I am so happy with my food processor. I mainly use it for kneading dough, either for pizza, bread or cookies. It kneads the dough well and keeps my bench clean. Capacity is a good size, although I will make 2 separate half kilo doughs rather than 1 kg at a time as a precaution, and has good power.

I would love to have a second smaller processor bowl for smaller items. I had this with my previous food processor and I used it all the time.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Philips S.Philips

Hi, Julz. Thank you for your kind words on the Premium Food processor. It's great to hear you have been so happy with it. We hope you will enjoy many more homemade pizzas and delicious cookies!

Thank-you Philips Australia Team

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
my review
my review

It died in a pretty spectacular way

I had this processor / blender for about two years and found it to be excellent. My only complaint was that I could make little sense of the instruction manual so a lot of things, I never figured out how to do with it. But I used it for smoothies, dips and fine chopping of veges. However I found that the shared base between the blender and the grinder became looser over time. Last week I saw it leaking while it was blending, grabbed the jug off, and the whole base fell out and the smoothie poured through the machine (and over the floor, up the walls and all over the bench top and cabinets). Rip sweet little machine. Decided not to buy same machine again for this reason only.

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Bhatia
BhatiaKelliville ridge

The product is perfect for me

I am very happy with the product as it is very useful and handy for me . The performance is very good. All the attachments work very well and very easy to use it. I use it for making dough mainly and it makes the dough very well for me.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Philips S.Philips

That is absolutely excellent to hear, Bhatia. Thank you so much for sharing. Enjoy all the delicious things you are going to make with it.

Lysh
LyshWa, 6157

A kitchen essential!

This food processor performs great. I use it extensively for vegetables and it holds a substantial amount before I need to empty the holder. All the attachments work well and and are easy to use. The machine is easy to set up for use and easy to clean. It doesn't move around on the bench.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your positive feedback, Lysh. Have a nice day!

Carobu
CarobuSunshine Coast, Qld

Product parts not long lived but thank goodness for excellent customer service

Date PurchasedJuly 2014

It's kinds small... Perfect for 1

I had the bigger model that finally broke after a few years and decided to purchase another Phillips food processor. Saw this at Big W totally looks like the other model but newer but it's way smaller. The mouth where you're suppose to push through the potatoes to make fries is so small, it might fit a carrot.

Very poor

30/5/14 I purchased HR7776/93 food processor & had to take it back to store of purchase 13/11/14 due to motor losing power. I like Phillips & was advised it was probably just that device so we exchanged it for another HR7776/93. Today only a few months later I was making a water melon, sliced ginger, sliced turmeric & kale smoothie (nothing solid!!) & the jug fell off leaving the blades attached to the motor & juice in the motor. I really don't care about the mess it made but am upset that you have noted problems with this model & have ignored your duty of care & responsibility to have it recalled before some one is harmed or electrocuted. I thought Phillips was a name we could trust.

Jo M
Jo M
Philips S.Philips

Dear Jo, We take any reported quality or safety issue very seriously. As requested above, can you please provide your contact details? For a thorough investigation to understand what has occurred and why, we will need to recover the product.

Chris MPerth

Awful.

We had purchased an HR7774 and had to return it as the gears had worn down in the base so that neither the food processor nor the blender spun. We swapped it for the newer HR7776 via our retailer. Several months later, the blender attachment has cracked at the base of the jug so that the blades fall out. I discovered this when a smoothie I was making started to leak from the jug onto the base, and then when I released the jug the entire blade component came out and smoothie went all over the kitchen. We are less than impressed, having had two Philips food processors fail on us.

Philips S.Philips

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve experienced, Chris. If you could contact us on philips.product.review@philips.com we’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.

Chris M

I sent an email to Philips and now they are asking me to call them to purchase spare parts.

modok
modokQueensland

Sturdy and Excellent

Used so far to make hummus and dough, and the processor performed splendidly on both accounts. I was concerned about the dough, but it managed without issue. The suction feet held it in place while mixing the dough.

The unit is fairly light, and comes with useful attachments (though it would have been nice to have an included storage system for them.)

Cleaning is not overly difficult, which was one of my pre-purchase concerns. There are a few nooks and crannies where food can get stuck (the inside of the dough hook attachment is one place that food was hard to clean out of, for example) but overall it's a simple cleanup.

Would definitely recommend this unit to anyone looking for a large, high-powered food processor.

Sonali
Sonaliasked

Hello,
I bought HR7776 model 2 yrs back. Now I want to replace its lid as it's broken. Where can I place the order?

Hi there, Sonali.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We're sorry to hear about your lid being broken
We'd like to refer you to our product team for more information. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Sonali
Sonaliasked

I bought HR7776 model 2 yrs back and now I want replace its lid as its broken. Where can I get it in Australia?

Hi there, Sonali.

chris trenwith
chris trenwithasked

Hello, what is the Warranty period on the Philips HR7776 Food Processor because I bought this blender from the Good Guys in April 2019 (I have my purchase receipt) and I have only used it 5 times to chop soup vegetables but today I plugged it in to juice some lemons and it just doesn't work! I did love this but I'm certainly not happy now, thank you Chris

Hi Chris,
Thank you for flagging this with us. We're sorry to hear your food processor stopped working and we would like to see what we can do to assist you. The warranty period for this product is 2 years. Please contact our support team and keep your proof of purchase available. You can reach them through AU 1300 363 391 NZ 0800 658 224.
the Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryFood Processors