Philips Shaver Series 1000

S1510/04, S1100/04, S1110/04

Thomas

ThomasAtlanta

Very satisfied

After a full charge should be able to shave 10-13 times.
It’s better than the shaver that I bought before, Relatively clean-shaven.
Cleaning is also very convenient.--------------no more words except nice.

Gazza

GazzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Closest shave

I had regularly been buying Remington shavers but the last one was terrible, it wouldn't cut close at all so I decided to try Philips this time. I'm glad I did because this shaver is the best I've had by means of the closest shave. It's very basic, good value and cuts extremely well. I can highly recommend this product.

Margo R.

Margo R.asked

Is it rechargeable.
Can it work off mains power

Hi there Margo,

Thanks for your question! Yes, the Shaver Series 1000 is rechargeable. Please note that you don't have to open the appliance to replace the rechargeable battery. Could you perhaps elaborate what you mean by working off mains power? If you mean the appliance, you can only use that when it's connected to a wall socket.

Hope this answers your question! Let us know if anything is still unclear. You can also check the manual, if you prefer: https://philips.to/2NWhj3w.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives