3.6

60%20%20%

John
John Sydney, NSW5 posts

It is a great car light. I only wish it would last longer

Light globe only lasted two years. The original Philips light (Made In Germany) installed by the manufacturer lasted almost 10 years.

I contacted the Australian distributor of Philips, who assisted me with my issue and pointed out that performance lights have a shorter lifespan.

In future, ill stick to the long life bulbs. Show details

Richard
RichardHobart, TAS

life span nowhere near what is claimed

This review is for the H4 NOT the H7.
I bought a pair of H4s in July 2020. They lasted just under 1 year. I estimate I got 130 hours out of the claimed 500 on the box.
I wore disposable gloves when installing them to be certain I didn't touch them with my fingers.
Certainly not worth the $80 I paid for them. Show details
Sprocket
Sprocket3 posts

Clearly better than standard

These bulbs are quite different to standard globes, seemingly brighter & certainly whiter. Packaged with a pair of blue bulbs for marker/park lights in a fancy plastic jewel case. There not cheap at all & although they seem pretty effective they are, in my opinion over priced for what are essentially just slightly white headlight bulbs. If they last a few years I'll be happy

Show reply

Frank
Frank

Not white enough to be called white vision

Considering the price and brand, this product has reasonable brightness and range. Very outstanding as a halogen light bulb. However the actual color does not appear to be white. Instead, the color is more like 4000K. If you are after a decent look of HID tyoe lights just get a proper HID kit. Halogen bulbs are just not good enough.

prdol1972Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC13 posts