3.8

60% · 32 · 40%

Thatnikoguy
ThatnikoguySouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

My speaker stopped charging

Hi I like the sound of this speaker but it stopped charging and now would not turn on at all. I have tried leaving it to charge overnight and still it wouldn't turn on. I tested the charger with voltmeter and it delivers 15volts so not sure why this happened.
0412design
0412designPerth5 posts

Good until it just stopped working

Have had this speaker for 18 months and the Bluetooth just stopped working. After trying everything suggested by online forums for similar speakers it still refuses to recognise either of the devices it used to. For the relatively short time it was working the sound was good and it used to connect to either my phone or tablet quickly.

Show details

Ray
Ray

master blaster

I bought my unit on sale because it looked good and the price was good.

I was surprised at the great sound and clean bass.

Setup is a breeze and we use it at bbqs at our place.

All my neighbours saw it and wanted one.

Some bought other units and thought they sounded ok until they heard mine..

Nice work Philips.

Timeless Traveler
Timeless TravelerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA26 posts

Fantastic

Been looking for a while now for a good bluetooth speaker with good bass and this is perfect just received it today and sitting outside with my phone playing some tunes on PowerAmp the sound is really amazing, it may not be for carrying in your backpack but a single unit great sound system got mine on the fridge perfect tone and bass so glad i got this one. good work philips. Very happy

Matt. M
Matt. MSydney14 posts

Amazing Products - No Faults

This speaker has phenomenal sound quality for what it is. It has depth and is crisp and clean. Bluetooth works well, and NFC is almost instant. The buttons are very responsive, large and easy to click. The sound gets loud without compromising too much sound quality. Battery works well and charging is easy. Would recommend.