Philips BT4080B/98

Philips BT4080B/98

0412designPerth

Good until it just stopped working

Have had this speaker for 18 months and the Bluetooth just stopped working. After trying everything suggested by online forums for similar speakers it still refuses to recognise either of the devices it used to. For the relatively short time it was working the sound was good and it used to connect to either my phone or tablet quickly.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
0412design

I’m glad you feel that using your product for a short time is a positive thing. I tried phoning your ‘support’ people four times and no one answered. Why don’t you give me a call if you really want to help? I answer my phone.

master blaster

I bought my unit on sale because it looked good and the price was good.
I was surprised at the great sound and clean bass.
Setup is a breeze and we use it at bbqs at our place.
All my neighbours saw it and wanted one.
Some bought other units and thought they sounded ok until they heard mine..
Nice work Philips.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the kind words Ray! Were really appreciate it and thanks for the valuable feedback. We hope you can use this product for years to come. :)

Timeless Traveler

Timeless TravelerAdelaide, South Australia

Fantastic

Been looking for a while now for a good bluetooth speaker with good bass and this is perfect just received it today and sitting outside with my phone playing some tunes on PowerAmp the sound is really amazing, it may not be for carrying in your backpack but a single unit great sound system got mine on the fridge perfect tone and bass so glad i got this one. good work philips. Very happy

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing!

Matt. M

Matt. MSydney

Amazing Products - No Faults

This speaker has phenomenal sound quality for what it is. It has depth and is crisp and clean. Bluetooth works well, and NFC is almost instant. The buttons are very responsive, large and easy to click. The sound gets loud without compromising too much sound quality. Battery works well and charging is easy. Would recommend.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Matt, we're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! This sounds like music to our ears :)

Kind regards,