Phoenix Rush

Phoenix Rush

1.8

JaieSydney, NSW

Broke too easily

The tap is a couple of years old but is in a bathroom that is only used for guests and yet snapped so I had to turn the water off and get tools to turn the tap off. This is not a cheap item yet now I have to replace it again. Very disappointed, avoid at all costs

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Tried to ring and all I get is "email your concerns" .... not happy

Undies

UndiesSydney, NSW

Black finish coming off after 1 year

As stated in the title, the black finish is coming off the taps after only 1 year of use. These taps in our bathroom were NOT cheap purchased from Harvey Norman. As others have stated....steer away from this brand.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Phoenix M.Phoenix Tapware

So noisy .Called manufactures in Melbourne and gave me very poor service.

Very bad product.Taps making so much noise and vey loud sounds like someone is screaming.Called manufactures in Melbourne and bad product the worst customer service .Taps still under the warranty they want me to send some part but to pay a plumber from my pocket.They wants to avoid their responsibility under the warranty

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Sara White

Sara WhiteCaulfield

Phoenix Rush Sink Mixer - on a drop-in (inset) sink is an absolute crap

Date PurchasedAug 2016
JMG

JMGKleinton

After only 4 years, crome coating has bubbled off and looks terrible!

We paid for a the European fittings upgrade with Coral Homes and they use this brand. They look lovely but after about 3 or 4 years, the coatings turned "bubbly" and started to come off. They look terrible! Noise is not a problem with us, but after this length of time, the quality of the product doesn't stand up to being an "Upgrade". We will replace them with product from Bunnings soon enough. We thought by paying more we'd have the taps and pitting for 20 years, like our parents did. Obviously this type of quality costs more than we expected and buying Phoenix is not buying a quality product.

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Ash

Ash

Black Hahd Shower on Rail

Cheap and nasty. All of the black coating has peeled off twice. We received a replacement once and the same thing has happened again. Will never use the products again.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Lindsay

Lindsay

Good products, bad customer service.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jomy

JomyMelb

Warranty after 12 months is a lie

It'll cost you more to fix the tap after 12 months than the tap is worth. Cheap Chinese rubbish failed in 18 months and phoenix send you a part that requires tools worth hundreds of $ or a plumber worth more than the tap. Reece washed their hands too. My advice by a $100 Chinese rubbish tap from Bunnings. It'll last the same and just buy a new one if it fails. Why pay a premium for no better quality and total lack of willingness to stand to warranty. Liars

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Sue

Sue

Warranty honoured, received new tap immediately

I bought a Phoenix Nostalgia tap however I just want to comment on Phoenix generally. Love the tap design and very happy with functionality. A part wore out after 5 years of flicking the tap backwards and forwards across the sink. Phoenix replaced the whole tap for me immediately. The service was excellent. I would buy from this company again.

Date PurchasedNov 2012

Excellent Tapware

We renovated two bathrooms a year ago now, and used Phoenix Rush tapware. They look gorgeous, and work perfectly. We haven't noticed any noise at all. Have recommended to friends who are equally happy.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

PHOENIX RUSH TAPWARE - VERY, NOISY! VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Phoenix Taps - A Blot On A Beautiful House

So happy with our new house but the course, loud noise from our phoenix taps is just about driving us insane. We've had a plumber out to fit a restrictor on to reduce our water flow down to a mere 300 kpa. Only slightly less noise but still hard to live with. Loud noise comes in when taps are operating at reduced flow.This is our third build and never had this problem before. What's more our neighbours who have higher water pressure than us (they are downhill) experience complete quietness when operating their mixer taps.

CDSSMelbourne

We bought the separate tap outlet and mixers for our ensuite and they look amazing. They are also lovely to use and don't make any noise. If i can afford to, I plan to buy the rest of the range for two new bathrooms in my house. I have the tap outlet and the separate mixer.

Phoenix rush range

Tapware guru
Tapware guru
CDSS

I love my phoenix tapware and they are silent!