PhotoBlocker Spray

PhotoBlocker Spray

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for PhotoBlocker Spray? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

PhotoBlockerSpray

Absolutely does not work. Just received a red light camera ticket that will cost me $50 . I applied the PhotoBlocker spray just as the directions said and it did not block the camera from reading my plate clearly. I would love to be able to return the product for a refund but can’t find return information.

Purchased in June 2019.

Gary M

Photo blocker highlights your number plate

This product does not work.
I purchased a can of this product from Sydney a couple of years ago and sprayed it on my front numberplate and rear numberplate and used nearly a complete can . I got a camera ticket and my numberplate was brilliantly enhanced.
Photo blocker is a complete waste of money. I was just cleaning out my shed and found the old can of photo blocker and it reminded me to post a review I wasted my money.
Dont waste your money.

Purchased in June 2017.

Gary M

Yes I wrote a second review thank you

Whyareyouinbusiness
WhyareyouinbusinessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute scam product & scam business

Do not waste your time or money on this absolute shonky product & seller. Ordered this product from photoblocker.com but they never sent It as they stated that they were a bit back tracked. What a crock, had to get Paypal to reimburse funds as photoblocker.com talk a load of absolute rubbish. DO NOT BUY !!!!!!!!! Repeat DO NOT BUY !!!!!!!

Purchased in May 2019.

Bruno
Bruno

This stuff sucks

Purchased in April 2019 for $60.00.

Works for me!

I have had at least 12 photo shoots on my rear plate and too many to remember on the bike. Not a single ticket to be seen. They have all been with the strobe light so it does reflect the flash. I used three nice coats on two plates. In Cali the rear plate is taken, so lower your Sun visors so there's no clear view of you and run away! I only run when it's necessary as to not be rear-ended.

Purchased in June 2005.

Nat
NatCoventry

This is a scam product don’t buy. 6 points and a £1000 fine

Please don’t fall for the false claims this company make regarding their product. It doesn’t work £85 lost lucky they aren’t in this country or I would pop in for a coffee.
They don’t send spray but gel for international shipping. The instructions say 30 min drying more like 3 days. The number plates look bubbly. The ticket I got was on an old style Gatso camera in Harrogate. So no excuses it’s one of the new style cameras or video. Two large flashes as I went through. This camera hadn’t worked for years!!!!!. Under 7 days my ticket came through 63 mpg in a 40 mph.

DanielEdmonton

Does Not Work!

Photoblocker spray actually enhanced the visibility of my licence plate when the picture was taken. Never seen such a clean and clear plate on a black/white photo. I purchased the product deliberately with the intentions of discovering if it does or does not work. Low cost investment to find the truth. Do not buy.

Would PhotoBlocker like to pay my ticket?

Used the whole can on one plate producing the glossiest plate you every saw and still got a red light ticket. Don't waste your money. Used the whole can on one plate producing the glossiest plate you every saw and still got a red light ticket. Don't waste your money.

Thanks Photoblocker

Got a ticket! Doesn't work

I sprayed this product on multiple times and coats like it Said to do and allow to dry. Clean plate too.
Months have gone by and I recently
Got photo radar ticket last week. Thing doesn't work! Don't waste ur money or time buying this garbage.
I wish I could get my money back!!

MR Cooper
MR CooperBrisbane

works

It works but you need a whole can for two plates, and many coats if you dont do that wont work, you can take photo with flash camera like an actual camera and it will prove it. But its only a backup if you rely on it your a lunatic.

Stay safe

Of limited use

I think the problem most people are having is because for the most part a normal camera will still be able to read your tag clearly. This product or others like it only work when a bright flash is used to take the photo because it causes a reflection of the flash.

Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!!

Don't buy this product it sucks!! It totally doesn't work and is a complete waste of money! I have the traffic tickets to prove it. I spent $100 and tossed it.

Do not buy this product. It doesn't cover anything. It is just a clear spray and a scam!!!
CRAP!

Don't Waste Your Money

The PhotoBlocker Spray is a scam. It absolutely does not work!! With the same success you can buy Gloss Clear Lacquer at the closest HomeDepot for ten bucks and apply it to your license plate. The result is going to be the same, i.e. nice shiny finish. LOL.

Even with an icy dirty plate

Bought two cans and felt invisible!! Applied it to all my families and friends telling them I was gonna save them money. No more red light cameras nor speed trap cameras would be able to see us. THAT WAS A LIE!! DIDN'T WORK!! Even with a dirty plate I was caught sliding down an icy road trying to brake by a red light camera!! Waste of money!!!

Bogus Product

What a waste of money, might as well spray PAM on your license plate. Still received a camera ticket, the spray actually makes the plate brighter. Do yourself the favor and save your money, total joke!!!