Piaggio Medley 150

Piaggio Medley 150

See the Best Scooters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Piaggio? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Mileage 3,318 km
  • Comfort
  • Handling

Tubbs M.
Tubbs M.South East Queensland, QLD

Does everything i need it to.

Purchased a 2021 Medley S a few weeks ago as I am chalking up 500km a week riding to work and back. Whilst it's a massive downgrade from my Trumpy the bike does everything I need it to do, will do 100 on the freeway which keeps me out of trouble but thrives in the 60-80km range, also nimble enough to get me through major roadworks a bit faster. Great fuel economy even with 125kg on it. Brakes and halogen lights both work very well and dash is awesome. As most others stated it has ample room under the seat and a shopping hook which comes in handy when I stop to get some groceries on the way home. It's not going to win any speed awards but overall a great bike.

Purchased in February 2022 for $6,600.

Peter C29
Peter C29Sydney, NSW

Good scooter, limited top speed.

I have a well kept fully serviced Medley150cc here in Australia. The Build quality, acceleration, space under seat are all very good. The one big thing it falls down is top speed. It has almost 11kw and it will not exceed 100kph. I checked with the Piaggio dealer Scooter Central where I purchased it from and the technician advised that is about it’s top speed. Very disappointing and will stick with my older 150cc that will sit on 110kph for my short stints on motorways.

Purchased in September 2021.

Andy DSydney, NSW

Piaggio Medley S - a commuter’s pleasure.

Purchased in April 2021 for $6,000.

Sledge HammerAdelaide

Surprisingly good.

I was looking for a new 2020 150cc scooter for the urban area that had good storage space under the seat, floor carrying capacity with curry hook ie no lump between the knees and 'larger' wheels. Looked at Honda and Yamaha, but didn't meet the criteria. Medley S had it all, I took a chance dubious about being 'made in Vietnam'. Having owned many different motorcycles/scooters I was surprised the Medley is among the best, comparable to Japanese made. Robust pillion fold way footrests (unlike my previous scoot). Lights, brakes, pillion/shopping carrying, side/centre stand, paint job all good. Quick, light and nimble, quality is first class, hard to complain about anything.

Purchased in April 2020.

Scooters

Find out how Piaggio Medley 150 compares to other Scooters

Gazza

Unquestionably the best small scooter on the market.

Purchased in March 2019 for $6,000.

ashopper
ashopperAU

By far the best scooter I have owned.

Huge space under the seat. I can store my helmet and jacket in there easily. And can fit laptop in when I’m riding to work. It is super smooth, handles incredibly well. Nimble in traffic. Good amount of power. Easily enough to ride 2 up. Awesome build quality. And quiet as well. Very happy.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5,000.

Jacob Majba
Jacob MajbaAdelaide, South Australia

Amazing unit.

Purchased in December 2018 for $5,100.