2.8

60% · 32 · 40%
Brand Manager for Pigeon? Claim your listing.

Darren
Darren

Takes way too long to take a temperature

Completely useless. Not fast reading at all. Ot takes a very long time to read a temperature. My baby went from being calm to kicking a fuss. Stressful for parents.
mrshowty
mrshowtyNSW, 2450138 posts

Good

This is a great basic thermometer recommended for every home that has kids. It can be used under the arm, in the mouth, or rectally for an acurate reading. It makes an alarm sound when finished reading and tells another alarm if the reading is high enough to register a fever. Switches off by itself and the battery seems to last for ages. Simple and effective and a great price point. Definately one for the first aid kit and small enough for the handbag.
Love the flexible end and the simple design.
Have to wait a minute or so for a reading.
jaraya
jaraya43 posts

Good

I have found this extremely useful for my two small children. You can place it in many areas of the child's body and get an accurate temperature reading. Was very easy to learn how to use from the beginning and good value. I take it everywhere with me, as it fits in my handbag. I love how it beeps when it is has completed the temperature reading of your little one, and all you have to do is simply read it, and it turns off by itself. After 3 years I have not needed to change its batteries. Highly recommend to any parent.
Easy to use, Travel size - compact, good price
katemack
katemackAU21 posts

Terrible

I have only used this once on myself as you have to stay still to use it. I tried to use it on baby once and it was completely useless. I wouldnt buy this product again.
Accurate
Takes too long to read temp when baby is upset
granny_tong
granny_tong23 posts

Good

It is good if you are taking your baby's temperature during feeding times or when he or she is not too unsettled but it becomes challenging when you are trying to take the temperature while your baby is asleep or when he or she is unsettled because you have to keep the thermometer under the baby's arm for at least a minute to get the reading right. I use it as a cross reference to my other ear thermometer just to make sure it's working fine.
Easy to use. Accurate. Cheap.
Takes 1-2mins to take the reading.