Pigeon Glass

Pigeon Glass

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

C.tan

C.tanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

There are not too many glass bottles out there and this is the best I can find. It's lighter than I thought. Check the teat often because it tends to break before you know it.

roxxane15

roxxane15Gosford

The bottles leak which made feeding a little messy

I love that this bottles are durable enough. It is very slim and can handle drops when bub is being fussy. One thing I figured though is the leaking of the bottles. I tried doing everything in the manual but to no avail. I am not sure if it's just me or did other mums experienced this?

Nicole

NicoleAU

Love the glass bottles

I echo with the other reviewer that the glass bottles clean easily - love to see how clean it is after washing - and do not discolour. I used the S sized teats until the baby is two month old and found it becoming cloudy and getting flat easily, which possibly means the flow is too slow. Changed to the medium size and it was a bit too fast for her. Changed once again to Y cut which the baby controls the flow and it works fine. Will continue to use Y and M concurrently from now on.

Rach W

Rach WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love these bottles

Bought these after having issues with another brand and so happy with them.
Love that they are glass and are easily cleaned and don't discolour like plastic.
They actually fit the Medela breastpump which is excellent.
Teats are awesome too. No leaks and very minimal mess when feeding. Yay!!!!!
The only thing you need to watch is that you don't expose them to extreme changes in temp. But that is the case with any toughened glass.
Really love their compact size too.
So happy we bought these and will be buying more in the next size up

Kath

KathBrisbane

Perfect bottle

This bottle is so simple yet well designed. Many other bottles seem so complicated in comparison. My 4 month old daughter has no issue swapping from breast to bottle. I love that they are glass and not plastic. They are also compatible with medela breast pumps which is great. I wish they would sell the lids separately though as I've lost one and need to buy a whole new bottle.

M3m

M3m

Glass and teat that Bub can use

I have tried a number of different bottles as I am trying to mix feed (bottle and breast feed) but found that Bub had trouble with all the others I tried.
He took to the slimline bottle and soft and stretchy teat easily and bonus the bottle is available in glass.

Too hot

Loved the look of these bottles but practicality took over after we started to use them. After 2 days we couldn't stand them anymore and bought all new bottles. We ended up having to wrap a tea towel around it so bub didn't burn his hands on the glass. Also forms Mandela teats don't fit on them either.

BagelmamaPerth, WA

Good glass bottle

By far one of the best glass bottles I have purchased. The other glass bottle in the market were clunkier and chunkier. Extremely hard to manage and weight was terrible but this is streamlined and very light by comparison.

I only wish that the tall bottles come with the Peristaltic teats as well. I ended up having to buy the M peristaltic teats separately. (The small bottle comes with the peristaltic teats.)

Chin

Chinsydney

Pigeon glass bottles 240ml

I found it surprising that the reviews on the Pigeon glass bottles are great. My friend gave me 2 brand new Pigeon glass wide neck baby bottles and after using boiling sterilisation for the first time, both cracks at the bottom. I have followed the instructions on the Pigeon manual. But it did not work. I decided to buy the slim neck glass bottle and gave it the last try as I personally like Pigeon baby feeding bottles. To my despair, it cracks as well. I have lost trust on the Pigeon glass 240ml bottles. Regardless of wide or slim neck.

skyepilot

skyepilotKarabar

Fantastic baby bottle

csimgh

csimgh

Great bottle, wouldn't use any other brands

joeystar

joeystar

Good

An excellent bottle!

I found them to be a really great bottle to store my breastmilk into, and been glass I know my baby is getting the full taste of the breastmilk.
It was glass and not plastic!
It was a little bit more expensive then other bottles but worth it!

woozie68

woozie68AU

Great bottles :-)

gilliepod

gilliepod

Good

Despite the potential to leak at times i like this bottle and its ease of use, no gimmicks or flashy bits just a good functioning bottle, which is all we need.
BPA free, easy to clean
Package states to use only pigeon glass bottle teats, however these aren't available in Australia. Found the cap leaked at times with the peristaltic teats made for their standard range