3Pigeon PPSU Slim Neck

3Pigeon PPSU Slim Neck
4.2

60%40%0%

Bottle Leakage · No
Brand Manager for Pigeon? Claim your listing.

None
NoneHunter Region, NSW8 posts

Excellent I love ppsu slim neck

I was recommended to switch to these bottles by my lactation consultant as my bub was on avent and guzzling 150mls every 1.5 hours in 5 minutes at 3 weeks old. Now with the ppsu he does 150mls in 20 minutes and sleeps for 3 hours between feeds, as he was wanting to suck all the time this was the reason for feeding so often, with the S teat it slowed him down and satisfied him for longer. These bottles have seriously saved my sanity from sleep deprivation. And made my Baby happy and content. Happy mumma happy baby Show details
Standard
StandardVictoriaAustralia39 posts

Not for colicky babies!

Bought this bottle from our local chemist, it's our first bottle for our first baby. Good build quality and doesn't leak, however the teat traps air bubbles that's impossible to get out. Our baby is always gassy when using this bottle. Moved onto Spectra bottles, they don't have bubble issues but leak quite a bit. Now waiting on MAM anti-colic to arrive.

Mtr
MtrBallarat43 posts

Favourite bottles

These bottles look and feel better than the PP versions, although still not the best looking bottles on the market. The numbers are easier to read also, and don't scratch off like other brands. However, they're pretty pricey and hard to find as only select chemists stock them. The peristaltic teats are fantastic.

Jenny T
Jenny TMelbourne10 posts

Darlo
Darlo24 posts

Great bottles

While I'm breast feeding, I've tried Medela, Avent & Tommee Tippee bottles for expressed milk but the Pigeon is by far the best. The bottles are good quality and not too many parts to put together. The "S" slow teat is great and has not caused any nipple confusion. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Teat, quality of the bottle