2Pigeon SofTouch Bottle Glass

Pigeon SofTouch Bottle Glass

2Pigeon SofTouch Bottle Glass

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Pigeon? Claim your listing.

1 review
Mela
MelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  240ml

My go to baby bottles

I have tried so many other bottles but none were a hit until I found the Pigeon wide neck glass/PPSU bottles. These are my absolute favourite feeding bottles for my babies! I would recommend them to anyone. Have had mine for more than 2 years and still in great condition. I am still using them for my 4 month old at the moment.

No questions yet

Compare all Pigeon SofTouch Bottle Glass listings
CategoryBaby BottlesBaby Bottles
Price (RRP) $30.49$26.99
Type / FeaturesAnti-Colic, Breast-Mimicking and Wide NeckAnti-Colic, Breast-Mimicking and Wide Neck
Bottle MaterialGlassGlass
BPA FreeYesYes
Capacity240 mL160 mL
Minimum Age 3 months0 months

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Pigeon? Claim your listing.