MPNs:3501979, 3660991, 3660999 and 12 more
4.1

82% · 92 · 18%
Brand Manager for Pirelli? Claim your listing.

Anonymous
AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Well suited for a V8

These tyres are perfect for our Mustang. The are long lasting considering being on a V8. Their wear is even and they don’t take long to warm up in order to keep the Mustang in a straight line :-)

Tyres perform well on road surfaces with little to no road noise. Value for money for what they are and how they handle. They are on the expensive side of standard tyres, however price is justified for how they perform.

JennyB99
JennyB99Perth14 posts

Excellent quality for price

The quality is high as expected and tyres run very smoothly, no roll and the car sits much better on the road. The extra strength in the tyre wall is especially welcome given my learner driver kids!

Previous tyres had a lot of road noise which has been all but eliminated with the Pirelli's.

Pamela
PamelaGold Coast2 posts

so smooth

I drive on the highway every day to and from work and feel very safe with these tires.

My old tires used to spin in wet weather without getting traction after stopping at a traffic light, which was really concerning. These tires have a very firm grip on the road.

mwilson9
mwilson9Metropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

Monza
MonzaPerth, WA3 posts

Good performance tyre

Installed on my MY14 Forester XT, it allows me to drive it without worry. The tyre just like a glue for my car. Perform well on wet and dry. I had it for 3000 km now and still really great. I put 34 psi, hopefully I can get the most millage from the tyres. I got 245/50/R18 on 8.5 width rims.

I don't have intention to take my Forester off road, more on track / bitumen.

prdol1972
prdol1972Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC13 posts

Huntsman
HuntsmanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD52 posts

awesome grip

I have had these tyres on since new in 2008 and they grip like no other tyre I have ever seen. They grip so well it's scary going around some bends as my head tells me I will lose control but they never have, even in the wet. So far I've done 29K on them and they've probably got another 5K in them.

They ride pretty good for a performance tyre as well- mine are 18" 245's.
grips, grips and grips
nill

JW19
JW19Sydney, NSW32 posts

Good, but wont buy again

Grips very well, gets really noisy towards the end of life. I think i get only about 25-30 thou kms, which is below average. Stiff wall but bearable. It is designed to be a performance tyres, so you get max performance, but shorter life. I would not buy again, there are other tyres with similar performance and costs less.
Performance tyres
Above average costs
Lizai27
Lizai27AU5 posts

hoodie
hoodie

Terrible

The grip on the Rosso tyres was fantastic, but even after being fussy with alignment, pressures and rotation of tyres I only got 21,000km's. Would not buy.
Very good grip.
Tread wear was appalling got 21,000km, this includes checking the pressures every week, rotate and balance at 8,000km and 15,000km. Not impressed at all. OEM on vehicle - I recommend change straight away...
ben_eden