1.0

0%3 · 100%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
1.0
Brand Manager for Poppers By Post? Claim your listing.

Tim
Tim3 posts

Dodgy stuff

These guys having been selling dodgy poppers for years now.
They might seem ok the moment you open the bottle, but with8ng a day or so they're useless.
Waaaaay overpriced as well.
I only use them when I want to indulge for a single night. Show details
scott redford
scott redfordSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Not happy Jan

Well. For a start Poppers By Post sell poppers BUT the poppers now are NOT what they were. The EU is responsible for the nanny state and has emasculated poppers. I did a "taste text" and ordered 6 or 7 brands from PBP> ALL WERE CRAP. Also I bought this a vibrator machine, the portable one. CRAP TOO! Just has stopped working. I DO NOT RECOMMEND DEALING WITH THIS SITE.
Neale C.
Neale C.

Misleading and Deceptive Product Listings

The customer support team at Poppers by Post are arrogant, self-centred, self-righteous, uncompromising and unwilling to acknowledge fault.
I'm the first to admit that I made a mistake but their response was a shocker.
I thought their listing was for two of the product but it was for one. The product listing was misleading. It used the word double in the title and it showed pictures of several products.
I politely explained the situation via email.
I had to write to them twice because they ignored my first email.
I was really shocked by their hard-line reply.
They admitted no fault at all. They refused to give me a refund.
They basically told me to suck it up.