Priceline.com

Priceline.com

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Priceline.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.1
  • Trip Completed Yes (7) · No (10)
  • Price Accuracy
Taro
TaroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading

I asked the chemist at Glen Waverleyvif they have this medicine, and he went to grab it, I asked how much ? He told me the original brand is $19.95 I said OK… I went to pay I found out he charged me $23.68 I paid and returned to him he was busy his colleague told I can fix the price for you..so they give misleading information.

freeman liu
freeman liuSydney, NSW

Priceline refuses voucher

My componay ordered priceline voucher vaccine and gave to employees. I booked and entered the code and got the confirmation email. However, when I was there, the guy declared that the voucher is invalid. When he started to repeating nothing he can do, I suggested him to call his manager. And he said he didn't know his manager. Poor thing. With my insitance, he called his boss down. Watching the manager fumbling around clueless for 15 minutes, I figured they are hopeless.
And this is the second time.
I promise there will not be a third time.

Be warned

Unable to get any response from customer service on a flight date change, email customer service is nonexistent, call center just get I’m working on it (10 day) now. Go to any other site but stay away from these people.

Toca C.
Toca C.Victoria

A phone call would have been nice

I booked in to get fake eyelashes stuck on for me at a store. When I turned up they tell me that they did not have my booking & that the girl that is usually on, called in sick, which is fine but they could have called me. I came out of my way to go to this store & I had a function on. Never again will I go there

Find out how Priceline.com compares to other Booking Comparison-Only Services

Hotel that was paid for was full

When turning up to the hotel where we had paid and booked a room with through Priceline, we were told that they were full and they had nothing available. We tried contacting priceline and they said there was nothing they could do as the booking was made with their sister company Agoda who we've never heard of before. The numbers they gave us to call are all in different countries, and some of them couldn't be connected. It wasn't an expensive room, but now got to go through the annoying process of trying to get a refund.

fraudulent and deceptive organisation

Priceline charged me twice for the one reservation. Neither sums of money were what was agreed. they make it almost impossible to contact anyone. When I did spend 20 minutes on an international call they then said they would call me back. Never happened of course. Avoid them like COVID.

Brett M.
Brett M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not do business with this company!!!

Deceitful and deceptive behaviour. I booked a car through these scammers using an Australian website, and nowhere did it say the amount would be charged in USD until I received the receipt. Ripped off and when I tried to call theis listed phone numbers, none of them would work. Wish I had read these reviews prior to booking. DISGUSTED!!!!

Gael
GaelPerth, WA

We were lucky

The room was ok. We didn't have any problem, so we didn't have to contact them. According to other reviews, I think we were lucky. I will avoid booking from them in the future.

Price Accuracy

RIP OF CHARGES TO SIGN A DOCUMENT

Today I9th February 2021, i went to pinewood Priceline pharmacy to get an urgent statuary declaration signed. I went to the store after 6.00pm very quite and one of the staff told me that each document I have to pay $5.00, likely I had one document to sign. I was shocked with this price and it is our local pharmacy and also it is covid time and people are having financial difficulties. this should stop, government have to interfere these rip of charges, it is ok if they said you can put a gold coin to the charity box. this is not a charity. Once I end up paying $35 dollars. This is not a good example for the pharmacy. It is not a service it is a black market business.

Ergys A.
Ergys A.Sydney, NSW

You're on your own!

If you book through them, they don't really care/protect even if you are getting charged outside agreed T&C!!
Excuses after excuses unable to cover you if the company (Budget Direct) you booked with doesn't want to honor the rates you agreed and paid for

Priceline cost me over $2K!!!!

I will never use this company and you shouldn't

I will never use this company and you shouldn't specially if you are out of the USA
I called customer service I couldn't get in touch with nobody. My flight was cancelled and I didn't got a notification.

steve o.
steve o.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Horrible

Do business with someone else

Be aware when you book and make sure you’re paying and shopping in the right currency as I choose CA dollars and the price on the website still in US witch you think it’s cheaper but at the end you will be paying more money as it’s in US dollars then I was needed to pay the exchange rates and when it goes to customer service they will say we cannot do anything even after you will wait to receive a call back from them in a long time so am taking my business to someone else

Their mistake becomes my problem!

Booked a hotel reservation and it showed the price in Canadian dollars when I was on the payment page but when I received my confirmation email it said it was in USD. The person on the online chat said that it might have been a glitch in the system, however could not do anything for me. And she said I could not get a full refund even though I had booked it approximately 10 minutes prior. So she gave me the phone number to customer relations and they also did nothing to resolve the issues and would not provide a full refund. So I thanked them for their time but explained to them that I will never purchase any hotels, vacations etc. from Priceline ever again.