4.3

100% · 40%
Brand Manager for Prince Lionheart? Claim your listing.

Tee tee
Tee tee

Love love love my wipes warmer

I've had my wipes warmer for 3 yrs now and absolutely love it. It's never failed me. My first went without but my second had one from day dot and what a huge difference it made for nappy changes on a cold day or cold night. I buy this as my gift for family and friends. I'd recommend this to everyone to me it's worth every penny.

Khushi
KhushiPerth9 posts

Good

My baby was due in winter so I bought a nappy warmer for cold nights. It is ok to get but not the “must have” as you have to be near to wipe warmer when you change the nappy otherwise in seconds the wipes will be cold. It should have a little bit more heat so the wipe can stand the heat at least for 30 seconds. And also it has to be connected to power so you can’t take it out. So if you are planning to save money on baby praoducrs you can avoid this. for $45-$50 it is expensive.

Olly
OllyPerth8 posts

Great invention! I use for cloth wipes

I use this warmer for cloth wipes as I couldn’t find the one specifically designed for cloth wipes in Australia. I love the fact that it keeps the wipes warm especially for the night changes. The pad is quite pricey to replace but I do notice the difference when I don’t use it, the wipes start to get smelly so I replace them more often. I mostly use it with the pad though which does sometimes get smelly before it’s due to be replaced. I wash it thoroughly every three to five days but for some reason it still gets blue or yellow marks on it and gets smelly. I only use boiled water.

Fong
FongPerth, WA15 posts

Work well and easy to use

Work as expected, and can fit most of the wipes out there. I use it with Huggies and have no problem.

Just remember to refill the water frequently. I noticed you need to do that around every 4 days, which is less than what's written in the instruction.