See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

order

Hi ,I have been using the products for the last 10 years and has been very good for my skin with lots of compliments . As I have run out and wish to order some more to find out that I can no longer purchase through Guthy -Renker who is the supplier in Australia .Can you assist me in getting the product somewhere else and if possible to purchase on line as USA do not supply overseas . Please assist so that I can continue with your products . Thanking you

Principle secrets skincare are terrific

My skin looked more radiant then ever before it also softens fine lines and wrinkles. I love all of the principal secret skincare.

I have beautiful skin because of this product.

Outstanding cream.Works great. It's the best of anything I've ever tried. I will continue to use this cream for the rest of my life. Very happy with the product. I've tried many others that were more expensive and didn't work as well. So happy that this cream is available. I think that it takes years of age off your face.

Good

I like this product especially the night cream, it applies easily and you can see good results in about three weeks. I liked the night ream as it wasnt heavy but a bit thicker than the day cream, if you wa to continue using this i could see that it would help turn back the clock with facial lines diminishing and crows feet doing the same. Remember to eat well also, as this affects your skin to.
I loved the fact that the products did work and they were easy to follow and apply.
There is a lot of products to make up your skincare regime

loved the enzyme mask

I was given this kit to try. I liked the eye serum but the cream did nothing special to my skin. I liked the face serum which is very light but seems to tighten up the forehead area.
I loved the enzyme peel mask which is so good I used it on my hands and neck as well. It seems to smooth out all the lines and the skin is left so soft and silky smooth. I would definitely use the enzyme mask again.
the mask was lovely made your skin silky smooth
jars are very small

Bad

I found it to be very expensive and its performance didn't justify the price.
It made little, if any improvement to my skin.
I liked the moisturiser in the range. It may suit other skin types better than it did me, possibly mature skin.
It is quite expensive and is only available through television shopping. I found the amount in the bottles was not enough to last until the next batch was sent out to you. I didn't feel it made my skin any better than just using supermarket skin care products. The face cleanser did not make my face feel clean and you had to use a lot of it.

Bad

not bad but works out very expensive and results not worth it kept running out and had to buy elsewhere. for it to last the time it says you would have to have a face the size of a munchkin
easy to use
insufficient for the amount of time it was meant to last

Hi, Just checking where I can purchase this product in Australia as I have been using this product for the last 10 years, as I am running low on stock wanted to order through Guthy Renker which I believed no longer do the range. Will you assist as I tried to order on line but they do not deliver in Australia. It is a fabulous and do not wish to try another product. Please assist . Regards Serge

Does principle secret deliver to Australia?

Does anyone know where I can purchase this reclaim product in Australia? Guthy Renker no longer stock it and I absolutely love this product!
Hi, Have you tried ebay?Sorry this is not an answer to Mariah's question just another person needing assistance to get this product "at a reasonable price" The ebay suppliers are all in the USA and postage to Australia is huge. Guthy Renker had a branch in Australia. Any other ideas of getting this product without having to page huge postage.I need some too! Can't believe we can't get it here anymore!