Prinetti 5 Tier Food Dehydrator

Prinetti 5 Tier Food Dehydrator

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Food Dehydrators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Waste of time and money

5 tiers which was good, however the circle hole means you lose a lot of space. It doesn't dehydrate the food in the time stated. I've wasted a fair bit of food and electricity playing with different times ect. The food isn't dry on the inside like it needs to be for preserving. The kale chips I attempted to make looked good but were rubbery.
I have read reviews on more expensive models (Excalibur) and they were really positive. So I'm thinking when it comes to dehydrators you really do get what you pay for. In my case a kitchen ornament :-(

Doesn't dehydrate food properly

This is an "Air Fryer" get it? Air Fryer, not "Dehydrator". What part of "Air Fryer" don't you understand? Peel and slice some fresh potato's into chips, add a spoon full of oil and place in "Air Fryer" yes Air Fryer not the Dehydrator for 40 mins and enjoy the best air fried chips ever! ;-)