Prinetti 5 Tier Food Dehydrator

1.5

Not Again

Not AgainCentral, SA

Not Good Enough

Product bought 7months ago to dehydrate chicken necks all ok with that but the plastic tiers have all but 2 cracked and disintergrated even the the lid is cracked ...I guess you get what u pay for..never again

Purchased in April 2019 at Cheap As Chips for A$40.00.

Noise Level
Used forMeat
Becks.86

Becks.86Kingston

Waste of time and money

5 tiers which was good, however the circle hole means you lose a lot of space. It doesn't dehydrate the food in the time stated. I've wasted a fair bit of food and electricity playing with different times ect. The food isn't dry on the inside like it needs to be for preserving. The kale chips I attempted to make looked good but were rubbery.
I have read reviews on more expensive models (Excalibur) and they were really positive. So I'm thinking when it comes to dehydrators you really do get what you pay for. In my case a kitchen ornament :-(

Doesn't dehydrate food properly

Danny J Brunskill

Danny J Brunskillasked

Can I dry herbs and or leaves with this unit

Sandy
Sandy

Yes I have dried heaps of stuff ..some fruit and more vegies they came out fabulous .also Parsley and Tumeric drying beef strips for the dog they took quite a while . So this time I have sliced them thinner. Also chicken and sort of stretched them out.. when they are dry I will keep them in bags in the freezer . Just to be sure. But it's a good little machine .$49. at the reject shop it goes like a top..

Danny J Brunskill

Danny J Brunskillasked

Can I dry herbs and leaves in this unit

Helen H

Helen Hasked

Do I need to peel peaches before drying

I looked on internet peeled & sliced them Not really happy with result Just OK
Going to try another batch & not cut them so small

Waiting for answer 2days ago