1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Priority Insurance Brokers? Claim your listing.

1 review
Chloe U.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great advice and cover

It was great to finally speak with someone who genuinely showed care in my business. I spoke with a number of brokers while looking to get quotes and half of them didn’t even call me back. It was great speaking with Priority Insurance Brokers, they really made everything so easy for me.

josie
josie

hi my name is Josie and I would like to get a quote for my laundry business please

Chloe U.

Hi Josie, please call the office on 07 3103 2992 during business hours or email quotes@priorityib.com.au

Contact info for Priority Insurance Brokers

• ACN: 655563616
  • ABN: 95655563616

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Priority Insurance Brokers? Claim your listing.