Proactiv

1.8

Kristen H.

Kristen H.South West, WA

It Worked

I'm in my 40's and still have breakouts a few times per year. I find using the 3 steps - face wash, toner and moisturiser really worked and completely clearing up my adult acne.

Store LocationOnline
Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Proactiv Oil Free Moisture - expensive sunscreen

I saw this selling recently at either David Jones or Myer for around $40. I can't believe it's so expensive (I got it as a xmas gift) because it's basically just sunscreen (it has an SPF15). It's called "oil free moisture", yet it's quite a thick and heavy product, even though the product claims to be a 'light-weight formula'. It looks, feels and also smells like sunscreen, so you may as well buy a $10 to $15 sunscreen at the supermarket instead! I didn't find it to have any good moisturising qualities.

Do not trust this company

As everyone said, I was signed up automatically to receive products every 90days & charged. This happened without me agreeing or knowing. Scary! plus products didn't help my acne but made my skin dry, awaken and red. Horrible experience. Be careful everyone, can't trust this company

Physical Shops

Find out how Proactiv compares to other Physical Shops

kinauld

kinauldbrisbane

Proactiv Company - another online scammer

PROACTIV is a total failure and bad customer service

Elisha Kearvell

Elisha KearvellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bunch of crap

Tried proactiv some time ago, seemed to work at the start but is quite annoying having to use 3 bottles. After a while you start having to use more and your acne just seems to much for proactiv to handle. Only brought the trial version but never again. Have also been told by doctors that proactiv is overpriced crap.

vanlomd

vanlomd

Worst customer Service

Not only does the product itself not work. I cancelled my subscription months ago and since then moved house 2 times. They keep charging me for a product I have not received in a very long time. So after a 2 weeks of telling them I'm not paying and them telling me I am now on the National Registry, I have given in and I'm going to pay the $37 I "owe" them. I will also be contacting their head office and telling them about this problem.

Shannon

ShannonBrisbane

GREAT

Proactiv is a an amazing skin care range for acne. It works really well on my skin and I love all of the products from Proactiv! The service is really good, I received my pack about a week after I purchased online. I'm really happy with Proactiv as I have tried numerous other skin care brands and they have never worked well. The products are great and do work better than anything else!

Willow.1992

Willow.1992Perth

Not a good experience - embarrassing.

Physical Shops

Find out how Proactiv compares to other Physical Shops

Warning for all buyers

Mark

Mark

Terrible Customer Service

I am very frustrated with the customer service of Proactiv!
I moved address and for some reason they charged me in two part payments rather than one meaning I did not recieve notice of the second payment until it was transferred to a collection agency!
After paying the outstanding balance Proactiv said they had no communication with the agency to know if I had paid it or not.
After I had to prove I paid them myself! I was told that I had to be treated as a new customer and buy the initial package again!
I wont be using their products ang longer as it is too much hassle than its worth.... Just stick to washing your face with store bought products!!

Sneaky payment practices

Emma

EmmaSydney

It really hurt me..

I brought it on Monday and paid $191 for all this stuff and I did the whole process on Monday night... Each product was burning my skin and mum said just pull through it will get better but it kept getting worse! It was a terrible experience and its burnt my skin and i was crying from pain and id you google proactiv burning heapa of reasults pop up but now I think maybe I've for sensitive skin. Not really sure! Good luck now using Clinique!

Expensive, terrible for my skin, burnt, stung,

Goldenheartbeat