ProHT 4k Smart Android TV Box

ProHT 4k Smart Android TV Box

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ProHT 4k Smart Android TV Box? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
ALI
ALIRichmond-Tweed, NSW

no instructions no dongle

I purchased a proht 4k android tv box, it came with no instructional manual and no dongle, useless to someone that is not tech savy, I tried to connect it to my modem without any success. As Islandus.com is an American based company it will be useless to contact them, I am endeavouring to return it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
BarbNarrogin Western Australia

Be WARY - Sound Track out of Sync when Streaming Netflix and no Instruction manual

I purchased two of these ProHT 4K Smart Android TV Boxes (inland Product Inc, Fullerton California 92831) (made in China) through Catch of the Day. The product was not easy to set up, no instruction manual. After finally figuring out to get it to run, found the Sound Track was out of Sync when streaming Netflix.. The Picture quality is perfect, the usb keyboard is OK, but the remote control is terrible to use. I did contact Inlandus.com and lodged a request for help, but have not received a reply to date. I have since purchased a Blu Ray player with Nextflix and WIFI and all working perfectly.

Mado B.
Mado B.asked

The only app that works is YouTube and Google Chrome no other streaming apps compatible even Netflix won't work and it came preinstalled on the device what is going on and is the system updatable?

Elijah A.
Elijah A.asked

My box blue light indicating it is on is red and it won’t come on please help?

Barb

Elijah - I can't really help apart from to say have you tried removing all the power cables, then reconnecting to see if that makes a difference. I would like to know from you though, does your unit have a syncing problem between the picture and sound. My sound is always a bit behind the picture.

Dorina B.
Dorina B.asked

How do i connect my android box to KODI also i cannot watch Stan it shows error A20 but i can watch it on my laptop and mobile the instruction manual is too small and i wish to have it preloade as i am not tech savy can you help me pleace do you know any technicans that can help also the remote is not working properly i have teac tv model no LEV29G75HD IS IT THE TV OR ANDROID BOX i noticed your reviews that the Pro Ht isnt that good

Barb

Dorina - I'm sorry but I can't help you. I only ever use it for Netflix on my bedroom TV and the sound track is out of sync, but I can't find a solution to that. I really don't think your problem is your TV, its the Android Box itself. There is a website, but I have tried to get help but to no avail, My unit was cheap, and that's what I got, a cheap appliance. Good luck with finding a solution. Kind regards Barb

See all ProHT 4k Smart Android TV Box questions