Proxxon FET Table Saw

Proxxon FET Table Saw

See the Best Table Saws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tim Johns

Tim JohnsSydney, NSW

Well Designed Little Table Saw but Poorly made

Purchased in February 2018.

Proxxon FET 4" Tilt Arbour Table Saw

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Grotty Yachty

Grotty Yachtyasked

I`m starting to look at table saws for hobby building and was wondering if out my 3 choices you would buy the Proxxon again , choices are the Proxxon, Dewalt ( abit dearer but 3 yr warranty) or Hyuda half the price of the others but??
Do you have any other Proxxon tools also looking for a bench drill press and combo belt/ disc sander.

Graeme W

It would depend on the scale you intend to model I 'spose. Mine are mainly HO Trains, but trying to encourage significant other that she should have a go at Doll Houses, something she has admired for many years.
I would tend to stick with the Proxxon brand for me, just because they are locally based.

Jacek K

Jacek Kasked

I saw one comment like this:
"One fault common to all 3 machines I tried (2 from Axminster), was blade alignment was off by 0.5 mm front to back - does not line up with guide slots in table. Badly set up tooling at factory I assume. This is not adjustable - a table saw basic!".

Do you have the same problem?

Graeme W

I checked mine and it's either 0.05mm out or more likely my poor use of the micro meter. But if the blade is off from the slots, a simple fix is to build a crosscut sled, I've seen YouTube videos that show how to correct any alignment issues in the construction of the sled. One vid actually was done on a full sized table saw that was out of alignment and the build of the sled cured it.

CategoryTable Saws