4.2

3.0

Karlene
KarleneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD15 posts

Excellent work

Abby and Joel from Pulse Electrical, Bundaberg, installed hidden power points for our outdoor remote blinds. It was a difficult job but they managed to complete the work to high standard. Extremely pleased with the end result and would highly recommend to others.
Jackie
JackieBrisbane27 posts

No Service

I went on to the website and filled in the box that said "Get a Quote now" which claimed they would reply within 24 hours. That was Saturday. It is now late Wednesday afternoon, and I have to start all over again to find an electrician. Update... I have just booked with another company.
Bundar
BundarBrisbane13 posts

They were fantastic

I had a tree rip the power lines from the house. I called Energex first and they made the area safe but told me to get an electrician before they could reconnect the power. I called 10 electricians before I got to Pulse. They were happy to send someone out the same day. I got Sam R who was fantastic. Within about 30 min he had fixed everything. Very quick and professional. I highly recommend.
Rates and Fees
Marg C
Marg CSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Awesome service

Will & Ryan installed 3 fans today, dealing with a few hiccups (not theirs) with the job. Professional, punctual, polite & answering all my questions honestly. 10 stars for a great job. Well done!!
Ethan H.
Ethan H.

Excellent Solar Panels

The Bundaberg solar team did a great job installing 6KW of Suntech Solar panels. They addressed all of my concerns straight away and the install was smooth and fast. 10 out of 10!